>not seeing your abs through your shirt
>"fit"

how does it feel to be a failure?

feels fine

>roiding for that

not good.

idk, ask ur mom

Thats the bottom of his rib cage
Now I don't feel bad about not being as lean as him, if that's what he looks like with clothes on

>how does it feel to be a failure?
Ask your dad

This picture is probably very old.

Literally twice as jacked as guy in pic. Not the most jacked though. Still dont even feel worthy of wearing a tank in public.

post picture, shirtless would be better too

More like off cycle

>implying you wouldn't roid to get that face

That's no marine.

zac efron had ab etching done. they're not real, just fat

when you're that lean as a natty you're small as fuck.

15-20 percent bodyfat is king

Wait did he really roid for Baywatch? Shit here I was hating myself

It's hard for me to imagine that many actors don't roid for their parts.

More like
>being a manlet for that

Aren't mannies supposed to get jacked just by looking at weights?

Would normies consider him muscular? I have BDD and he looks like a twig to me

I'm a normie girl and he looks disgustingly big to me, hate it when guys spend their life in their gym and take protein powders all day.

makes sense. many actors need to put on a lot of muscle mass for their roles in a relatively short time.

very low effort and quality bait

>The opinion of a woman
>Worth a fuck
Pick none

niggerslut gainsgoblin detected

>Implying I cant
Also
>Not being able to see every single vlood vesel in your dick through your shorts
Dicklet confirmed

>wearing a shirt one size too small to appear more jacked

shiggiddddddddddy diggidddddddy

i don't think he roided hard for the role, but he definitely took some clen+anavar to cut

>tfw do more situps in 2mins than chads with highly visible and defined abs
>tfw work abs for almost every day for 1.5 years
>tfw no visible abs
Anyone else ablet master race?

12-14*

This happens when you don't stop eating shit.

At least you work abs. My abs have always been visible even though I’ve never trained them. About 8 months ago I ended up fucking my back up while warming up on front squats because of that.

Nah, I eat fairly healthy and burn at least more calories, or close to than I eat a day. My metabolism also makes it really hard to even gain any weight.

It could be because my appendix rupture and just excess skin or something.

>At least you work abs. My abs have always been visible even though I’ve never trained them
I got cucked on my genetic abs I guess.

Excess skin sucks. It also means you used to eat like shit. I know because I have some, and will attest to drinking Miller Lite, inhaling Papa John's Pizzas and smoking dope until I passed out every day for years.

great input
any idea what anavar (oxandrolone) is?
he absolutely roided, beyond just anavar

Lol fatass

and they fart all day gosh!

>This is considered bait by three (3!) /pol/ crossposters
oчeнь хopoшo

Low energy bait.

We dont know we say everyone roids

>not having pecs so big they create a shelf for your shirt to hang over preventing it from sticking to your abs

This

nice

How can I step up my Russian game. I can read and understand spoken conversation, but I'm having a hard time really busting through this plateau.

>tfw puberty gyno

Www.mostusedwords.com/frequency-dictionary/russian-english

I davay practice brat

I'm not your brat, bratan. I already know conversational Russian, just can't speak that shit or write diddley.

I thought his abs looked weird but I coulsnt pinpoint it

Nu idi na hui then, mudak

Most actors roid. How do you think they get in shape as fast as they do? You really think Bale can put on 100 lb of fairly lean mass in less than a year between the Machinist and Batman Begins?

Goodbye, friend.

if you think 15 percent is fat you're delusional.
you have visible abs at 15 percent but you retain way more fullness than if you were at 12 or 10 percent, hell, most people that think they're at 10 percent are really at 15. Most athletes are 15-17.
20 percent is the higher end of this to really maximize size, now that may not be for everyone. Some people wanna look like skinny shredded models at thats fine. I'd rather keep the size.
It's not worth it to diet to 10 percent natty. Your test and strength just plummets. 15 is the best for looking thicc and having high test and strength.
I'd pick being 15 percent over 10 percent any day.