How do these places feel about having no medieval history?

Attached: media-144930660554463200.jpg (800x725, 116K)

Quite possibly the most retarded post ever posted on Veeky Forums.

I'm from one of those countries and trust me there is more history than you can imagine. Go look it up n00b

>I don't know about it so it doesn't exist

ok retard

Attached: download-1.jpg (318x159, 10K)

Battle of Kosovo?

Being an Ottoman vassal doesn't count Ivan

lamao what, medieval history is the only history they have

Croats had a kingdom there since 925 AD

Bulgars a tsardom even earlier

Serbs a kingdom since 1217

>the ottoman empire was medeival
Holy fucking shit god damn you're a special man aren't you?

>Ottomans
>In the Balkans
>In the middle ages
This HAS to be b8.

>medieval
>Ottoman vassal
Absolute brainlet post.
>what are Bogomils
>what is Sigismund of Luxembourg
>what is the Serbian Empire
>what is the Bulgarian Empire
Just from top of my head and I know very little about medieval balkans

OP it looks like you need some assistance with your thread
>How do these places feel about having no early modern* history?

That's early modern history, not medieval history.

>somehow being a vassal means you don't have history
Die faggot

>what is the Serbian Empire
>what is the Bulgarian Empire
Swallowed in the medieval era

Well I dun goofed

>kingdom exist
>stops existing after getting conquered
>that means they have no history :^)
How many times are you going to out youself as knowing jeck shit about history

Attached: map-world-eastern-western-hemisphere-creatop-me-fine-of.png (1200x1463, 1.04M)

Did anything of interest happen in these shitholes after they got colonized? Besides the USA and I guess Mexico and Cuba it's one big nothing.

I want the Americans to leave this board.

>Mezoamerica
>Mississippi Mound Builders
>Warring Incan Kingdoms
>Aztec migration
>Pueblo peoples

when do you consider modern history to begin?
ottomans had a presence in the balkans since 1352, major presence from 1354. they had been raiding across the dardanelles beforehand, and kantakouzenos was on a friendly basis with both umur beg and the elusive orhan himself
your snobby high handedness is unwarranted by your pleb tier understanding

you hold tight there little man because captain of the han imperial bodyguard zhao yun is here for you xx

What's so interesting about the pueblos?

Imagine being this delusional.

>i cant be bothered to read on the subject, therefore it doesn't exist
i want idiots to leave

>the Ottoman Empire wasn't in the Balkans in the Middle Ages

What are you guys babbling about?
Of course it was in the Middle Ages.
The Second Bulgarian Empire was conquered in 1396, Serbia in 1459, Bosnia in 1463...
That's still the Late Middle Ages.

Can we all get on the same page here?

Attached: medieval_banner.jpg (520x250, 95K)

You mean 322 - 1945?

Is it really wrong to say that's actually true for most of the world outside urban Western Europe and maybe some cities in the US?
Even in the late 19th century Central Asia, the Caucasus , the Ottoman Empire looked like they from the 1500s at best.

its not that clear cut. a lot changed for the ottomans from 1389 to 1412, let alone 1396 to 1463.
if you can say that 'early modernity' started earlier some places, you might say it started early in the ottoman sultanate.
murad and bayezid instigated a sort of tributary/diplomatic relation between the balkan sovereigns and the porte which enabled suleyman, his brother and reputedly lax in his faith (because he made territorial concessions to the christians), to preserve most of the ottoman lands through the civil war.
even after he was overthrown by musa there was no real concerted effort to break the ottomans at this fragile stage - mehmed my son, the eventual victor would use genoan(?) vessels to cross to wallachia where he would be enabled to march against his more fundamentalist brother musa by the emperor of constantinople, as well as mircea the prince of wallachia.
anyway, what i was meaning to say was that the ottomans before murad had relied on more autonomous raider lords to maintain power, i can't remember the man's name but there was a particular gazi who was leading forces in europe when amadeo of savoy conquered kallipolis and also tzympe, cutting off the passage to europe - the ottomans had endless trouble at sea until they captured constantinople - and this allowed the gazi to acquire a personal following, his death was mysterious.
i'm sure you could find the guy with some effort but i'm frankly much too stoned to try
anyway this was also a problem in anatolia where the conquests of bayezid were conducted mainly by christian vassal troops and janissaries, who, according to manuel ii, were allowed to commit atrocities against muslim turks and turkmens under the rule of the lesser beys.
part of why bayezid yildirim's turkish troops defected to timur at ankara was the replacement of tribal chiefs with slave governors, and their perceived marginalisation by a rapidly centralising administration.

tl;dr modernity started early

>Is it really wrong to say that's actually true for most of the world outside urban Western Europe

"Medieval" isn't just a time period, it's also technology level and cultural developments, etc. so what applies to medieval Europe during the 500s to 1500s doesn't necessarily apply to other places.

Most of Africa and all of the Americas were still stone age and Australia was even more primitive, meanwhile China and India had more advanced societies then Europe.

Attached: Early Middle ages timeline.jpg (1600x780, 147K)

Middle ages ended in 1453 with the end of the HYW and the occupation of constantinople

>meanwhile China and India had more advanced societies then Europe
I wouldn't say that. Byzantium was as advanced as them, Western part before the Germanics ruined everything (like always) was probably even more advanced than China and India.

>Most of Africa was stone age
Retard alert

Ask any American how it feels... they missed out on 30.000 years of history.

WE

Not even close lol, byzzieboos are delusional

Byzantine Greek empire was the most powerful country in Europe by a huge margin until the 12th century.

>Byzantine Empire
>Moldovans and Romanians fighting the Ottomans
Not much, but its a stretch saying they have NO medieval history.

Name a book by the byzantines that is studied by people like Plato or Aristotle

Brainlet. You should go back pol

how does this continent feel?

Attached: K6vvl.jpg (500x344, 26K)