Steroids are harmle-

Steroids are harmle-

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/7bom31/rich_piana_autopsy_results_have_been_released/dpjqqhd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not a doctor. what am I supposed to take from this?

This is actually proof that steroids aren't nearly as bad as people want them to be. Considering the dude's age, half those things would have been present regardless. His heart was definitely quite large but that is likely a result of his bodyweight more than the steroids itself. You can't be 300+ lbs after 35. Sorry.

>half those things would have been present regardless

No healthy person should ever have 1-5 you dope.

who are you to say a little brain necrosis isnt good?

those have nothing to do with steroids lol. he developed those during the process of dying while hospitalized. atherosclerosis is very very very common. at his age, a mild manifestation of it is quite common. it's amazing it wasn't worse considering his steroid use

>t. delusional steroid junkie

He died from substance abuse and over training

Big heart, chest infection, absolutely fucked liver and brain injury.

In short - if he was still alive it would probably be his liver that tapped out first.

>someone cut rich piana up to find all this out

i know i am going to get shit for linking to plebbit but here is what an actual doctor said (you know, someone who has been trained to read autopsy reports, not a brainlet like all of you fags speculating)

i am not delusional at all. i am just realistic about his cause of death. he actually didn't even have a heart attack, it was just an arrythmia which we suspect was caused by drug use but we'll never know.

steroids didnt kill him

steroids+being 300 lbs at 46+narcotics+bad genetics is what killed him

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/7bom31/rich_piana_autopsy_results_have_been_released/dpjqqhd/

Rich Piana was a moron.

More breaking news at 11.

>those have nothing to do with steroids

>steroids didn't kill him

>
>
>
>CIGARETTES DON'T KILL YOU, IT'S THE LUNG CANCER THAT KILLS YOU XDDDD

fucking mouthbreather dopehead

Rich had a history of substance abuse that went well past steroids.

kek, stay small faggots

Sorry i just love sex

Let's see your amazing physique bigboi

My sides

>Sorry i just love sex
Too bad it's just platonic

THEY GIVETH.....

The cardiomegaly does. The pneumonia was probably VAP. Coma and such. Brain damage was likely due to his initial collapse and an ischemic event. Ascietes is usually from right side heart failure. Which is usually from left sided heart failure. Which is definitely a consequence of having such a cow-sized heart.

TLDR; you're a dumb cuck.

>race
Why does it matter?

Think about it

>CAUSE OF DEATH: Undetermined
Check mate fraudlets

Because there are different genetic predispositions to disease for every race.. idiot.

fair enough

/FRAUD/ BTFO'D

It's bait but let's bite:
Carefully controlled steroid usage combined with cardio and regular bloodwork is safe. Shooting up whatever you have on hand Pianoman style (based on the post I saw a few weeks ago of what his normal cycle looked like) is not.

Anything that changes the balance of chemicals in your body can be potentially harmful to you if not used in a responsible manner.

That said, I'm not seeing a lot in your image that can't be contributed to age, weight or any other normal factor outside of steroid abuse.

>Carefully controlled steroid usage combined with cardio and regular bloodwork is safe.
>people actually believe this
Thank God your balls would be so fucked you wouldnt be able to reproduce

Liver failure from drugs, heart failure from roids, and pneumonia for the lulz.

Arnold, Ronnie and Zane all had kids you brainlet.

Firstly, I don't really want any kids. Secondly if I did I could freeze sperm, or do a Post Cycle Treatment like Arnie or Coleman did to get the ol' chestnuts roasting again and bang out a couple kids.

I'm not even roiding, but my point remains: the biggest risk from high test levels from roiding are the same ones caused by having high blood pressure in general. Combating that with cardio (which anyone who lifts should be doing because it softens the walls of your blood vessels and directly counteracts the hardening of blood vessels caused by heavy lifting) avoids the biggest risk.

If you pin your roids then your liver doesn't get fucked over because it's not breaking down pills all the time and trying to process them into your body so that's pretty much a wash.

So yeah, it's reasonably safe if done with a bit of intelligence and not just throwing as much into your body at a time as you can.

He should've just fasted
also
>went to clinic to get more IGF-1
>went to get literal cancer juice injections

I am so shocked he didn't die of some horrible pathology that I can barely believe it

>I don't really want any kids
Nobody wants to have your kids or be your kids either

Damn you angry user. No one was asking you to push out their babies and the post was just a simple statement of not caring about infertility.

>Brain with edema, ischemia and necrosis

A lot of that shit is probably from the fact that he was in a coma for 2 weeks before he died

I'm sure that was from the steroids and not from being put into an induced coma and IVs being pumped through him like crazy or anything.

well thats one of the more retarded things i've heard all day, explain to me how an IV causes ischemic blockage in the brain..

Atherosclerosis starts when you're a child if you eat meat.

i come back to Veeky Forums for one day and i learn rich piano is dead
god is cruel

Fuck off we’re all the same

>>>/reddit/

>His heart wasn't double the size of the normal person because he was on roids, He just found Christmas joy

Delusional

The IV caused the edema. Excessive fluids causing the osmotic pressure of the blod to decrease will increasing the hydrostatic pressure to increased forced fluid from the blood steam to the brain.

There was no ischemic blockage just ishemic changes from the guy being in a coma and then later dead. Same with the necrosis from the ischemia.

Have a (you) for making me laugh user. That was fucking fantastic.

Yes you are. Go take steroids and drop dead you freak

You do understand that basically anything you can put in your body has a chance of killing you, right user? Steroids taken in a controlled manner and not Pianoman style (which is also known as "do all the roids") combined with cardio doesn't present a significant risk to most people's health.

But keep hating on people for leaving their humanity behind.

There's a straw man if ever I saw one
We don't have the same evidence of steroids as a dose-responsive poison that we do for tobacco smoke
This guy was the steroids equivalent of a 4 pack per day smoker and yet the main effect was asymptomatic cardiomegaly, not incurable malignancy

im high ass fuck and this made me laugh hard lmao

Dubman is right. Pianoman was basically doing all of the steroids on a daily basis and the only noted damage to his heart could also be from his weight.

Basically Pianoman is proof you can do a lot more steroids than people think you can and still be alive without many real issues (from the steroids at least).

>race: white
heh

I take Multi Vitamin Animal Pak, 5mg Creatine, Fish Oil and ZMA. Am I gonna end up like Mr Piano?

>5mg Creatine
No, but you're on your way you fucking /fraud/. Don't you know creatine is a gateway drug?

Ive always heard of ascites secondary to heart. Primarily it's damage to the liver cause by alcohol, diseases caused by dirty needles or shit oral steroids

Kek

Stay away from the sauna.

>get injured and depressed
>don't lift for 6 months
>stop visiting Veeky Forums

>start lifting again this week
>visit Veeky Forums for the first time since injury
>open this thread
>just now find out he's dead
Not like this....

>reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/7bom31/rich_piana_autopsy_results_have_been_released/dpjqqhd/
The guy says you get ascites /fluid in your tummy, basically, very dangerous) from lying in a hospital bed for 18 days and getting IV's. I'd take anything he says with a pound of salt. He also says you edema and brain encrosis from dying.

I guess it's a typical case of American education.

Only poorfags live in the West Coast.
t. East Coast Florida master race

Jaundice and pneumonia were likely the result of congestion from the heart attack and not pre-existing. Really his heart grew too much and failed.

Ascites isnt a big deal, you just want to know the cause. Also you can get oedema from lying down for days, not ascites which is free fluid in the abdominal cavity.

:(

He died from the brain trauma though, from smashing his head. Its right there in the autopsy fucktard, literal brain necrosis from physical injury.

Yeah i hate when my brain starts to decay after I end up hitting my head

africa vs europe/asia
were all the same kek

Rich died because his heart was so big.

In tears right now

Youre the retard if you think steroids can cause necrosis in your brain, let alone anywhere.
It was because he smashed his head, which is why he was rushed to the hospital in the first place.

lmao no
Different races are literally more prone to specific diseases

That's literally what will fucking happen if the injury is bad enough retard.
Physical trauma can induce necrosis in any part of your body, including the brain. It's no different from getting necrosis in your foot for example if it's badly mutilated and not treated in time.

>retard
>retard
>retard
>retard
>retard

just dont take GH like a retard and you'll be fine

shut up you neckbeard cuck!!!

im smart, you a dum dum.
redit spacing.
(You)

Nice samefagging brainlet boy