/fph/ - Fat people hate

Boogie edition

Other urls found in this thread:

endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PAY

Genuine question, what do you guys get out of these threads?
Is it some form of self-reflection or you're just in for a laugh?

hi boogie

FOR

It motivates me. Seeing how people really view fat people. I lost 80 pounds and it was fueled by pure self hatred and vanity. I hate these body positivity fucks. Body hatred is key for success

And it's also hilarious. Even if the pictures and posts get redundant

I do IT for a middle school and all the teachers are annoying, whiny, entitled lumpy fucks who eat donuts and cookies all fucking day and then talk about their "diets" in the faculty lounge. I watch them grow larger each school year. Donut by donut, pot luck by potluck.

Self reflection

>t. former fatty

These threads are probably the most motivating thing I have available to me apart from the mirror. I feel great, I am more mobile and mentally clear. I enjoy my food more. I get more positive attention from the female sex, and men respect me more. I'm putting on muscle and losing fat. I am completely changing my body, and all through the willpower and mental strength of my own minds ability to delay gratification.

I can throw all of the last few months work away if I forget what motivated me to get in shape. I haven't eaten in three days. Tonight a healthier me will sit down with my loved ones and eat a delicious meal, they will tell me that I'm looking great, mum might tell me not to get TOO skinny, but they will all let me know they are proud of me for improving myself. Feels fucking good man.

Someone post some fat bitches I want to rage

Christ...that poor horse.

It motivates me to keep trying to lose weight
I'm by no means obese, but I'm fat (141lbs and 5'1), if I keep this going on I'll end up with loose skin and regretting this forever, these threads remind me to keep going on

people like pianoman are sort of asking for it as much as fat people though

>fake muscles
>100% natty real strong man

She's right.

I'm no expert but if you look like you're going to pop at any given moment, you're probably on death's door

>she

He's wrong.

>she

>she

I always knew anthony kiedis was a fatty enabler

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of fat shaming, but some of the images on FPH threads are just too good.

I do believe that if you want to be happy, you ultimately have to be truly happy with your body. Based on that, you can't be truly ever happy if you are obese.

Obesity is linked to a multitude of diseases. How the hell can knowing you can die at any second due to your excess weight make you happy?

The fact of the matter is: your bodily health is interwoven with your mental health. A healthier body yields a healthier mind.

When you see people who say "Health at every size" is possible, then you know there is something mentally wrong with them.

MY

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of fat shaming, but some of the images on FPH threads are just too funny.

I do believe that if you want to be happy, you ultimately have to be truly happy with everything about you. Based on that, you can't be truly ever happy if you are obese.

Obesity is linked to a multitude of diseases. How the hell can you be happy knowing you can die at any second due to your excess weight?

The fact of the matter is: your bodily health is interwoven with your mental health. A healthier body yields a healthier mind.

When you see people who say "Health at every size" is possible, then you know there is something mentally wrong with them.

I'm a fat fuck, but I'm changing. I live in fear of losing so much control and seeing myself on here. Whenever I think I want that second helping, or I'm too tired to gym, I check the fph threads and say "never this"

ALIMONY

remember his roommate "Chad"

Can we keep the pol shit out of here?

> she

he is a retarded faggot

>she

nice formatting you retarded nigger

Why would you post the exact same thing twice?

If you can't tell from his formatting, hes a fucking retard.

Whoops, my bad.

>dat adam's apple
>"she"

>pretends to be trans
>has "lesbian" sex with girls
this tranny is a fucking genius

Obligatory

>dun insult hernie panders
>only pol would do that

Fuck off

hes a newfag

>being so beta you have to pretend to be a chick to fuck lesbian dykes
what a fucking time to be alive
i bet he chopped his dick off, regretted it, and now is following the closest path to being a dude that he could - fucking chicks

Why are most people into the tranny shit white?

There's a fuckload of latinos too.

I miss Veeky Forums before the reddit invasion

Thank you, kind sir.

This is still the best story I've seen in years

I always see myself as pretty fucking gross desu, but its just the body dysmorphia talking. I feel like a fat fuck because I get bloated and pudgy and don't always have the nice pump going. These threads bring my back to reality a little. I might look bloated or feel like a slob, but I'm not even close to any of these disgusting people. These people are obese. Having 3 extra pounds if water water in the morning doesn't make me a fat fuck, just dehydrated.

Who ever let her ride this horse should be arrested for animal abuse.

go write your personal blog on reddit REEEEEEEEE

Nope, just tries to guilt actual lesbians into sleeping with him by calling them "transphobic"

it's probs not even hard to get with a lesbian if you have long hair and give good oral

this, it's common practice for trannies to "become lesbians" and then starting the guilt trip of not liking dick.

actual lesbians really don't want men
>t.lesbian
when it comes to bisluts and LUGS tho, your chances are great

White people are mentally ill, you cant trust those motherfuckers with a gun

How about you fuck off? I would say the same thing if it was trump or Clinton or bush. Just fuck off with the politics, shits every where. Doesn't need to be here too.

I have never been fat, none of my family is fat. It is like reading Mexican jokes, Jewish jokes, Black jokes. It's funny cause you don't have empathy if you don't belong to that group

stupid niggerposter

>tfw want to feel the bern but cant deal with the bad breath of mister autismo behind me

>I would say the same thing if it was trump or Clinton or bush.
>bush

fuck you
jebposting is great

Those fat fucks are so delusional it's silly. Luckily, I've observed that behaviour exclusively among liberals. World only gains value upon their premature deaths.

It's amazing. Pretty much tied with the Chad ghost puncher as the best image to come out of Veeky Forums

>LUGS
wut

You don't justify Veeky Forums board culture. Kill yourself for asking and those who responded kill yourselves too.

Isn’t it the other way around?

A healthy mind yields a healthy body.

Whatever the mind thinks, the body follows. The body is only a vessel

Die

Lesbian
Until
Graduation

For the laf

>teeth

If they refused to allow her to ride, they'd be sued for discrimination
AMERICA

How is Booger now?
Has he lost weight or has he perfected the ability to maximize calorie consumption despite his reduced stomach capacity?

To motivate me to workout even tho I'm a manlet

One fell and hit his head... Other didn't.
So we can agree that having an accident is not healthy.
(Not saying that extremities are healthy neither)

Wrong. How brain operates depends on chemicals it gets and produces. That depends on nutrition. You really can't get a healthy mind without healthy body.

>that's not true!!!!11
Okay go ahead and do some math under anesthesia if you think mind comes first.

but those are all classics user

"Being fat is only a problem, if it's made into a problem.

Being fat is just another way of having a body.

Fat people can be healthy. Fat people kan be unhealthy.
Thin people can be healthy. Thin people can be unhealthy.
Health is a private matter, that nobody else should interfere with.

Fat people can be professional athletes and marathon runners."

>based Julius

I still feel sorry for him.

>2014 was 3 years ago

It's a picture of a crowd that happens to have fat people, not an argument about poilitics

Where were you in the last several threads where faggots were spamming their obnoxious White Nationalist/Antifa fat pictures?

Stop being so transphobic

>but we live on top of a steep hill

he's doing good. look at his twitter for recent pics. he can't eat a lot even if he wanted to. would have to drink olive oil to put on weight at this point.

100% worth the read.

>would have to drink olive oil to put on weight at this point.
Some gastric bypass people do do this

>Lesbian
>Until
>Graduation
The fuck what is that?

Well some of us have a job and can't be in every thread. But i said the same thing to that commie cut and then same thing in the next thread with all the left hate.

Leave that shit out and let's just laugh and delusional land whales

College girls that date/fuck other college girls then grow out of it and marry a dude to start a family

Hva fanden er det for noget bosse fis

why doesnt he shave

How dense are you? College is a time of new experience and experimentation. Some are "gay" for a short time for shock value/experimentation/rejection etc.

Here's a good read. Haven't seen it posted in a while

endofshiftreport.com/2015/07/a-colleague-of-mine-related-tale-of-pt.html?m=1

It reminds me of what will happen if I give up and just let myself go. Nothing more motivating than being shown how badly you'll die if you just turn into a fat sack of shit.

>actual lesbians really don't want men
fair enough

sounds hot

I have to admit, it was bigger boobs than me

some straight girls experimenting in college, even having relationships with other girls, but they find a man after graduating and settling down

>sounds hot
ye desu, even though most lesbos hate LUGs, I think they're pretty cool.
We get to have straight pussy for a while and you guys might score someone who hasn't had a dick even at 21.

never cutting my hair again

Nigga the fuck is wrong with you? Stop smoking dmt you hippy.