Is she natty, bros?

Is she natty, bros?

??

disgusting desu

why? Are you gay?

I'd natty on her bros

Nope. Looks like tons of makeup. Totes non-natty.

"she" looks like a fat man with makeup. are you gay?

lmao she is called balsamico
brb changing my name to chicken breast

T H I C C

I want to be inside her.

how many bodybuilders do you think she's fucked?

Are you underaged, bro?

mid 30s, incel, why?

dozens

she's probably a virgin, happily engaged and planning a marriage

i have seen some trannies that look more like women than that monster in the op.

DELET THIS

aren't ALL attractive (key word) girls "natty"? doesn't test just turn women into men with deep voices, enlarged clits, and thick bodyhair everywhere?

i'm asking as a woman. why would women take testosterone unless they severe mental problems? i'm not calling ftm people crazy, but real girls who want big muscles.

You’re in your mid 30’s? Holy immaturity. Jesus I know 15 year olds more mature than this. On top of that these worn out stale “is she natty hurrr durrrr” posts aren’t even funny anymore.

majority people who make a living off their body are roiding, it must be close to 100% in the fitness community. And then we have the wannabe instathot dummies that roid to get their bodies quicker trying to emulate their fitness icon.

there are less androgenic active steroids, such as anavar and turinabol which can be run be girls just fine

hnnggg, shes hot desu.
my perfect kind of girl

"just fine"
Nope.

Dose dependent effects.

so they just use a low dose, retard. Vast majority of women will tolerate 5-10mg of var well, 25-50mg primo rarely causes sides either. fuck if they aren't retarded and run a DHT blocker even micro-dose test/adrol etc can be run with really very little in the way of complications.

fuck off isley

No she is not, but good luck to her making children in the future.

sounds like bullshit

Can I not just add powdered oats to milk and whey and drink it?

are you saying its retarded to run a dht blocker or not??

I bet she has a big clit

do your own research then :shrug:
this was implied in my post, you degenerate trip fag