Stop Lifting for Girls

Hey fags, pro tip here. Just get lean and wear pic related if you want to get girls. No lifting necessary

Can someone explain to me why women showed more interest in me when I was skinnyfat + noob gains as opposed to actually being fit? My body is like a slightly higher bf% of pic related. I mean, I literally had girls come up to me and makeout with me back then.

Because that was before you had crippling body dysmorphia

my skull is 21", I can't wear hats

I think there's a lower cut off as well as an upper cut off. As in a girl will reject you if she thinks you're of lower value than her, but she'll also be cautious about going out with a guy that's way too far out of her league. Or at the very least she'll preemptively reject or won't talk to you because she doesn't want to get rejected herself.

That's my guess

That'

>expecting a serious answer to your vague retarded question

there is no upper limit. Just acquire mass and become a bouncer then drown in thots

right on the money user

What is "back then", and how old are you know? You have probably just aged like shit.

4 years ago, I'm currently 22.

You've lost your youthful glow brah. You're an oldcel now.

>my skull is 21"

Why do girls like these? If you are a man you look like a weak faggot. I want to crush everyone i see wearing one.

I kinda want to wear one so I can stop styling my hair
Also I’m really scared that I’m balding but I might just be parinoid

Fuck man, that was fast.

What is the obsession with getting girls around here? Doesn't anyone want to lift just to be big?

>Shit hairline
>Wide ears
>Very short hair on sides
Yeah these look stupid on me

If you want to lift to get big, lift to get big.

If you want to lift to stop being fat, do cardio and diet, you moron. Lift a little but focus on cardio

If you want to lift to get girls, just stop. Its fucking retarded. All the sad boys around her should have made that clear by now.

I lift so that I can have a huge right leg and an enormous set of traps. Nothing says sexy like a powerful pimp walk and a jacked neck.

So, like Yoda with a condom stuck on your head? Yea, me too.

I'm already lean and have almost that exact hat, still basically a virgin, so i lift. Ive had girls tell me that I should lift including a past FWB, so obviously they like it. I don't know why people get so pissy when guys lift to be more attractive. Are you worried about ha ing more competition or something Lmao?

How are you wearing it? This should just about cover your hairline, and the sides and ears should be covered by the hat. These hats mask everything you just mentioned.

No, I offer this advice so you don't end up being one of the pathetic virgins with a hard body that grows increasingly jaded. Every day you spend alone, you will stray further from God's light. Soon you will lift out of self hatred and misery.

Lift to lift. It's one of the worst ways to get girls if you can't already. Chad without muscles is still a chad. A virgin with muscles is still a virgin.

Go become a chad, then lift.

If you already have an fwb, this isn't for you, you've already made it, feel free to push yourself further and refine what you are.

What if you lift to impress girls, but not to fuck them? I just want attention.

Lifting to get girls is fine. Getting aesthetic will make you more attractive, no ifs ands or buts. It's not everything, but it's big. That's not even to mention the psychological benefits of a changed hormonal profile

can we cut out all this snobbery? Self improvement through resistance training is good regardless of our reasons. Less fat fucks in the world, more people who are fit and attractive, makes the world objectively better

> “Basically a virgin”
> “Past FWB”

user, explain.

>Go become a chad
>Chad without muscles
HOW? please teach me.

I managed to somehow get with an ex coworker of mine, but that was 3 years ago, and I still have an incredibly hard time with women. At my new job I have been crushing on this girl for a year like a virgin.

For those reasons is why I wear beanies and they make me look a billion times better. Wear one.

you just need confidence bro

Because being lean makes your face look a lot better

Yo. Delete this.

Because you didn't give off a vibe of insecurity that's only made worse by browsing this ridiculous board

>cel
kyscel

I lift purely for gay mires that shit is effortless and it fuels me so hard no homo

That pic is exactly why I want to get Veeky Forums, to get away with shit like these and prob be able to get laid on tinder using the same pics.

this is the most important piece of advice to all the new fags on /fit

if you think girls will fuck you if you’re wearing a bane has mask on tinder you’re sadly mistaken my friend.

yo why you gotta crush my dreams like that, it's not like I don't already know fuck user

i’m sorry user
i just don’t want to see you get hurt

This desu. I just wanna impress them. Vaginas are disgusting. No homo

but you also look me in the eye and tell me you don't want to put on a horse mask backwards while in a bridge position and telling your girl to go for ride on yo dik

if you think this is skinny fat you may actually be retarded

>tfw used to have God-like confidence
>tfw only autistically high these days

If you think you have reading comprehension you may actually be retarded

(You)

You cared less before, you were more comfortable. You're more intense now, they get freaked out.

You're gay now, embrace the cock pill bro it will change your life forever

>Tfw I have a gigantic head
>tfw no regular sized hat fits me
>tfw head only looked proportionate when I was a mass freak
>tfw face looks huge in pictures especially when others are in said pic

Fuck me i didn’t ask for these feels. I hate having a fucking retardedly large head. I literally max out the sizes of adjustable hats and they still don’t fit.

I’m incredibly insecure because of it

Fuck!

Mfw when I'm a mestizo nigger, and wearing that will make girls thing I'm from a gang.

Big heads and facial features are very masculine though.

What is your skull circumference and face length (hairline to bottom of chin) just out of curiosity? Also, would you say that your head is long or is it broad?

literally dying what the fuck

Your story is fake but there is some truth to it.

Many women are intimidated by large dudes, that is a fact. A lean, but still built, guy like in that pic is much more approachable.

>tfw wearing pic related right fucking now

Tf when this

This dude is probably the most impressive combination of size, strength and agility i've ever witnessed.
Is it cause if retard strength?

Look at the way he moves, this is fucking insane

Im told I my issue is I lack confidence.
When I'm confident girls think I'm a arrogant fuccboi and/or are intimidated me

this picture has a nose ring and carries a backpack & a longboard everywhere

>t. 19 year old

try again in 10 years sweaty