Paris
London

my basement

Far away from all those places.

>no seattle or boston
D R O P P E D
also not fitness related fuck you

I'm already in one of those so just give me the money

New York without a fucking doubt. Without a doubt.

I live in Argentina, and If you choose Buenos Aires instead of literally any other option you're clinically retarded

Central London for a few weeks of every year, and out in the country in some beautiful secluded lakeside spot the rest of the time

San Francisco since most of my good friends live there.

Currently living in Los Angeles and I like it though. Just wish my college friends would move down here.

>prefering Formosa, Jujuy, Catamarca y Santiago del Estero to Buenos Aires

Somewhere with a lot of forests, lakes, mountains and dirt roads. I'd build a cabin, get a dog, impreza or evo IX, bring my wife there or just enjoy the solitude.

Madrid or Miami.

You don't want to live in LA or Tokyo.

options from the list. you'd think it'd be obvious...

I'd start a comfy new backwoods settlement somewhere in Northern Australia. The unlimited money means it will run smoothly.

Same user. Where do I move to live such a life ?

Why Toronto?

Option for homosexuals.

Where I live now. There's no where in the world that promotes such a Veeky Forums lifestyle like Kópavogur

>falling for the living in a big city meme

Gainesville.

Where's the gym?

Both are irrelevant shitholes. But if flannel wearing tools like you all want to congregate, go ahead, just saves the rest of us from dealing with you

How far away from a gym are you? What's your commute like?

The land is your gym breh

It's like a 6 minute bike ride to my gym and a 15 minute bike ride to a powerlifting gym. Commute to work is a 10 minute bike ride.

The country, somewhere in the US.

That looks awesome. How big is the fit scene in iceland? Is powerlifting as big as they say?

Fitness scene in Iceland is big and the powerlifting scene is relatively large compared to the rest of the world.

>living in a fucking city when you got unlimited money

retarded
build yourself a big estate somewhere in the countryside, or at least buy a villa in a super rich suburbian neighborhood

Lel I'm the opposite. I just moved out of LA after 7 years because fuck that place. Currently living in the bay trying to get my LA friends up here.

I don’t like spics

Maybe it's his urban home he visits for a couple weeks a year

From that list, New York or Buenos Aires.
IRL I'd probably just move back to Austin. Its a fun town and close to family.

>not wanting to live in a penthouse overlooking the city
>not wanting to be an active member of cosmopolitan society
>not wanting to form relationships with the social elite
>not wanting to have an influence on a major metropolitan city
>not wanting to have unlimited money in a place where money can get you everything

It's like you guys don't even want to make it

> people want to live in New York
Unless your rich don’t bother
t. New Yorker

I live in Houston, it's a weird town. If unlimited money I would have a luxury ranch in like Wyoming or something.

In Hinsdale County, Colorado on as large a parcel of contiguous land as I could acquire.

not realizing how cutthroat and dead inside the people in the groups you rattled off are
it's like you're not moneyed, user

>given unlimited money

Idiot.

Houston is a weird fucking town. Underrated place, imo.

Oh
In that case yeah it’s fun here
> minus all of the hobos

>cosmopolitan society
mostly disgusting scumbags

>form relationships with the social elite
again, scum. since i already have unlimited money there is no reason to put up with this cancer at all.

>have an influence on a major metropolitan city
if i already got unlimited money i dont need to deal with these shitbags in person to gain influence lmao

>in a place where money can get you everything
cant buy space, nature, peace and quiet in a metro area no matter how rich you are.
also what exactly is stopping me from buying whatever i want and have it shipped to my cozy country estate?

I've never understood the appeal of luxury condos as a primary living space. Living in a building with other people fucking sucks. You lose your sense of place, privacy and ownership. You can't even go outside without it being a huge pain in the ass.

Nothing beats having your own land.

It is indeed. I don't dislike it, but honestly I prefer galveston. That place has totally changed since the hurricane, for the better. The only reason I live on the mainland is because I go to UH.

>Mick detected
fuck outta here

Only answer

I haven't gone to Galveston since moving here desu. Worth it for a weekend trip?

>implying seattles scenery and temps dont mogg the shit out of any other city
>implying new england isnt the fucking tits
I hate numales as much as the next guy but CMON man

New York... any other answer is foolish. Literally the entire world's food, language, and religions can be found here as well as populations of each culture.

>living in urban sprawl
I'd probably want to live in Switzerland somewhere I can easily commute to my job that pays unlimited money but close enough for some dope cycling roads

> Toronto

Fucking lol. No you DO NOT want to live here.
Coming from a Torontonian

innawoods with 1Gb internet connection

True
But holy fuck can it get cold

>But holy fuck can it get cold

Yes... Real seasons...
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter

I miss winter when Christmas comes. Living in Florida it just does feel like Christmas when it is 80 in the shade and you put Christmas lights on a palm tree.

Eastern Europe

this desu. I get the appeal of living in a rural area but it just seems so boring to me; it just can't match the excitement of a large city. No where else in the world could you get as much variety and depth of culture. Fine dining, museums, public parks, live concerts with actual relevant musicians--you can't get that anywhere but a big city, and New York is in a league of its own. Close second would be Chicago, but that wasn't on the list so w/e

>Living in Florida it just does feel like Christmas

Sigh... missing the word NOT... totally reverses the meaning... Christmas in Florida does NOT feel like Christmas in New York

> second to chiraq
Hah no

>Close second would be Chicago
learn to read
also maybe consider visiting Chicago

>Chicago
>Above London
>Above Paris
>Above Tokyo
>Above Buenos Aires
Have you ever left the midwest? Chicago is a dying city because it feels like a failed attempt at recreating what makes New York work. I'd take Houston over Chicago and LA anyday desu.

>consider visiting Chicago
no thanks
if i want to get shot i'll go to syria instead

Texas
2,000 acres. Raise some cattle, pigs, goats, rabbits, start a small permaculture farm to support my friends and family with a sort of retirement-home-like house for me and my husband and kids, my dad, brother and his grillfriend of 16 years, best friend and his daughter, and my gymbro and his grillfriend. Maybe a couple other people too.

Oh and a huge workshop with wvery woodworking and metalworking tool immaginable.

In order:
New York
London
Tokyo
Los Angeles
Paris
Toronto
Milan
Miami
Buenos Aires

Thanks for replying for me
Maybe

>chicago
>above a bunch of smaller, more homogenous cities
makes sense to me

Tokyo cause I'm a weeb. Specifically the more wooded outskirts of the city like Hachioji. I like the small mountains you can hike and the temples everywhere.

DO NOT COME TO LOS ANGELES. We have enough faggots moving here, driving up prices in fucking ghettos, that have no business being here. Seriously want to kill anyone who came here after 2000. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE FAMOUS YOU FAT UGLY BITCHES, now gtfo

How to not get shot in chicago
>don't be in a gang
>don't live in the poorest neighborhood
It's that easy my man

((( ))): the post

Where I currently live; central london.

Only instead of renting out some room in some asian couple's flat, i'd have a penthouse suite as my main place, and one of those fancy, huge houses that back onto hyde park as my secondary.

>Not building a fortress in the jungle where you regularly pay hit men to take out the social elite fags
You really aren't going to make it

>being afraid of jews
low test

Paris is a beautiful place. I 'm sad that soon it will no longer be French. Ideally I will live in Northern Scotland.

I mean if you're going to build a fortress with unlimited money why not just go all the way
>shit-tier jungle fortress
>virgin ocean palace
>chad volcano base
>enlightened moon sanctuary

>New York
>No Prague
Kek
NYC is actually shit

>not buying a house by the Geneva lake

Outside Duluth, currently live right across from campus

>not wanting to be like old school southern aristocracy with a place in the city but also a huge estate in the country and live wherever your whim takes you.

>Toronto
Please don't.

>Toronto
>New York
>Los Angeles
>Tokyo
>Miami
>Buenos Aires
>Milan
>Paris
>London
Why would anybody live in these shitholes??

I'd buy some property in Montana, preferably by or on a mountain, have a comfy house built and just chill.

New York is a fucking cesspool. It's fucking horrible, even if you're rich. There is now way to comfortably live in a population that dense.

Why not have a bad ass Volcano fortress on the coast on a badass jungle moon inhabited by dinosaurs and primitive apemen as well as scantily clad T H I C C girls.

i live in a big suburb beside a major city

a lot of my buddies at uni come from some small city with a farm

they show me pictures and shit it looks really comfy

is rural/small town life really that nice? must be nice to have that clean air and a lot of space

This but flipped
>Mansion in the city
>lake house for vacations
>family estate in the countryside

It is, I lived in Rural Oregon for a while (keep in mind I was coming from LA) and I was literally awestruck by how beautiful it is. What sealed the deal for me on why rural living BTFOs Ubran living any day is the people, they'll be wary of you at first but once they accept you its like joining a family. Thats a true community, not the forced shit you see in urban areas

>no nice restaurants
>no cool concerts
>only one theater, only one bar
>everyone is probably employed by the same major corporation
>OR there are only shitty general stores
>homogenous
>see the same ~30 people every day for the rest of your life

>penthouse apartment in NYC
>comfy cabin in bumfuck alaska
only 2 patrician choices

None of those shitholes. A small town full of only white people.

how about small towns nearby big urban areas? i'd assume that's the best of both worlds

>True community
>not the forced shit you see in urban areas
I mean if you have trouble making friends than I guess living in a place with only a few people would be good. A lot of people who are more socially-adjusted would just need the kind of vibrant, varied, and nuanced life that only a city can provide

Best place to end up imo would be a large suburb of a major city. That way you get all the advantages of living in the city while still living in a town

>vibrant, varied, and nuanced life

I see it as needlessly complicating your life, especially if you have to live around blacks or, in my case, other beans. Been living around them for too long when I was in LA, I know how they really are

>large suburb
Lol fuck no. Small suburbs that are spread out are so much better than cookie cutter sprawl

>Toronto
95% of it is shit, especially the transportation.
>Miami
60% of it is Spanish speaking, the rest is a ghetto.

Where is Seattle?

In the dumpster where it belongs

Zurich and barcelona

1/2

I lived in L.A. for a few years and fucking hated it. It's spread out as shit, meaning you have to sit in endless traffic to get anywhere, it's full of beaners and gang bangers and even the "nice parts" are not all that nice. A nice part of L.A. is a part that has white people and Sunglass Huts. That's it.

Upstate New York is a beautiful place. I lived there growing up and I'm glad I did. I had the rustic small town experience while only being an hour's drive from NYC. I wouldn't mind living there again one day.

Speaking of NYC, it's kind of a dump outside of Manhattan, which is also a dump outside of the Upper East Side or Upper West Side. The one nice thing about it though is that it's a lot smaller than a lot of other cities, especially the island of Manhattan, and you don't spend your life sitting in traffic or worse, trapped on public transportation. Living comfortably in NYC is almost impossible without unlimited money, but with said money, I can see how it would be a wonderful existence. You have your pick of some of the world's best restaurants, bistros, night clubs, and an endless array of stores to buy the latest and greatest clothes, electronics, luxury furniture, you name it.

London is full of Muslims and is a prime target for continued terrorist attacks. It seems like a beautiful city with an incredibly storied history but I wouldn't want to live there anytime in the next fifty years if I had the choice to live elsewhere. The mayor is now a Muslim and I believe the UK in general will become increasingly Islamicized in years to come. Sharia Law isn't that far away.

of the list, probably Milan. Anywhere in the world? Easily somewhere in the Pacific like Fiji or Tahiti. In Europe, I think Copenhagen would be a nice place to live. In North America, I have lived in Vancouver when I was younger and thought it was a nice place, so probably there. In Africa, probably in Morocco in like Marrakesh.In Asia, definitely somewhere in South India like Goa/

Paris seems like it's in the same boat as London, or close to it. Parisians also have a reputation for being incredibly fucking rude and catty to foreigners in general and Americans in particular. As a Burger, I doubt I'd feel very welcome there, even though I have a French surname.

Toronto is probably the most hippie, dippie liberal city in the world. Worse than Seattle or San Francisco. Everyone is an SJW and many of them are aggressive bull dykes or trannies who want to harass and destroy their enemies. I'd stay away. I blame the Vietnam War, or more specifically, its draft dodgers for creating modern Toronto.

I wouldn't mind visiting Buenos Aires and Miami but I don't think I could live somewhere as hot as either of them. I also fucking hate mosquitoes.

Milan and Tokyo seem really cool. I'd visit both before deciding if I could really live at either, obv. I've heard that a lot of Japanese people have an autistic obsession with America and Americans, so I could probably leverage that into some really sweet Asian pussy. Particularly with unlimited money to grease the wheels.

>not wanting a large estate in the middle of the mountains in Colorado
It's like you don't even want to achieve gonzo mode.