To all those who do not meet the requirements of being worthy of the "male" title (aka small humans with a penis) why...

to all those who do not meet the requirements of being worthy of the "male" title (aka small humans with a penis) why not try this??? youtube.com/watch?v=5gTSyGMN-eE

Reminder that only males above 6'1 are "men"

>Lanklets getting this mad

Is this what Veeky Forums has come to? I'm a manlet and generally laugh at the banter or shit like the pit, but this week has been insane.
It's thread after thread, what happened to the "we're all gonna make it" mentality?

>what happened to the "we're all gonna make it" mentality?
Zyzz died 8 years ago...

Explain why most of the greatest leaders in history are manlets.

Obama is 6’1”.

>11k views
Fucking manlets

OP isn't gonna make it so he's trying to drag down others with him

Exactly

there's no way this shit works. It's just some basic hamstring stretching.

OP understands that he will never make it even if he gets fit because he is ugly. He is insecure and tries to cope by trying to put down others who are indeed making it. Just think about his sad life for a second and move on.

Yes, so you have listed evidence of one of the worlds worst leaders as 6'+ -- thank you for further proving our point

i know this picture is as old as the internet but does anyone know who she is?

Lanklets are mad because they didn't hit the 5'11-6'2" sweet spot and also can't become human bowling balls like manlets

I'm a 5'3 manlet. I-I still can make it, r-right bros?

Hit the self improvement general buddy.

trump is 6'3

im 6'2.5 and wish i were 6'4

with a good frame 6'4 is the best male height

grow grow grow

Srs tho can we get a sauce for training purposes?

>obama
>great leader

I want to say that this is bait, but there's an influx of /leftypol/ fags that frequent this board, so it's hard to say.

I’m 5’8 and I destroy 6’1+ faggots daily