The gym can't save you

>you think the gym will help you defeat me!?! FOOL I have strategically calculated this fight in my head over a million times...and you never stood a chance in any scenario
>*unzips legendary swords demon bane and heavens virtue*
>I see you have guts...I'll rip them out of you
>*whispers incantation boosting magicka and speed infinity percent*
>just this one time I will go all out....lets dance

Your move...

>I've been bulking for years you casual!
>I alone can wield the blade of shadows
>you don't stand a chance
>your strongest moves will only tire you out, >while only causing me minor injuries

Kek

>implying i wouldn't gattai with my gym bros and form a massive mech out of all the gym equipment

kek

>pokes you with my pointy barbell

*bang*

Not quite my tempo *bang*

>Your move...

You couldn't reach me, kid.

>Doesn't know how easy it is for a true ninja to dodge bullets

Dear Veeky Forums

This guy - no matter how pathetic he looks/sounds - would most definitely kill you in a straight up fight unless you somehow had a gun with you...

So fat and lazy with knives > fittest of fit bodies...

How does that make you feel?

He would probably tire out in less than 2 minutes. Just throw pebbles at him until then and call him fatty.

Or just run around in circles like a CROSSFIT BEAST until he tires and then kick butt.

Ah, but I have mastered the art of the STREET SWORD and your pitiful magicka stands no chance against my Whirling Blade Tornado technique! In my mind I hold the power of such intellectual giants as Bill Nye, Rick Sanchez and Neil Degrasse Tyson himself! Say a prayer to your phony "heaven"'s virtue, for it will surely be your last.

stating the obvious makes me feel nothing

He would have to catch me.

He'd kill himself first with those retared knives

ATATATATATATATATATATA

omae wa mo shindieru

this guy would look like a total loser without that neck

>*teleports behind you*
>pssh- nothing birdsonal kid

Someone post the video of the four guys fighting. It starts out with just two, then the other two show up, one of which says something like "let's make this an old fashion four way". One of the guys makes a "yahoo" sound when he appears.

>make way, weakling

>I have strategically calculated this fight in my head over a million times

Do I know you?

Not with he won't. Longer reach, meaning fatty has to close that gap, and fatty isn't fit enough to close that gap. This is also assuming that fatty is brave enough to wave that thing in front of another human being.