Me

me
>140kg
>190cm

Became fat because fucked up my knee

Have tried to lose weight many times. Usually weight goes down to 120kg and then just comes back to 140kg. Can't do any cardio because of knee and nearest gym is like 40km from me. Any advice for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm5k53ofQ&list=WL&t=804s&index=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My thoughts:

1. keto diet
2. ask doc about Phentermine (has worked great for me)
3. Can you punch a heavy bag or something?
4. I'm assuming you can't get your knee fixed?

No, you became day because you ate to God damn much. Typical blame dodging fat logic

You got fat because you ate too much and your weight most likely yo-yos because you take your diet too far and end up just eating a lot again

1. have thought about it
2. I don't think that you can get those in my country
3. I can do that.
4. The operation is way to expensive for me and either if would do it, I wont be able to walk for like 6 months or even more

true

this, trips dont lie

user injury doesnt justify bad diet, just because you can't lift doesnt mean you can't be healthy. But now you are whale mode, you will struggle even more in order to get BACK in shape, honestly tbqh you're not gonna make it.

>I'm assuming you can't get your knee fixed?
what's the point, he switched his main form of transportation from walking to rolling long ago

Can you cycle?

Do an intermitent fast 2/22

So you know what you have to do about it. Cardio isn't necessary to lose weight, beneficial but not necessary. You have to accept that you have to adopt a better permanent diet and lose weight at a more reasonable pace. It takes a while but the sooner you make the change the sooner you'll see results.

At this point with your continuous failed weight loss and injured knee your only option to loose weight and keep it off is a bariatric surgery, preferably a gastric bypass.

t, Obesity educator

Yes, that's a real job.

>can't do cardio because of knees

Yeh fuck off, you can do cardio you just can't do high impact cardio like running. A rowing machine, a stationary seated bike or swimming will do no damage to your knees.

Don't do keto, doesn't do anything better than normal diet and is more expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm5k53ofQ&list=WL&t=804s&index=56
walk, bodyweight squat, swim and many other stuff will make your knees stronger.
Be careful about how you feel and dont do to much for you knees you have the time.

t. two time broken knee

S W I M M I N G
W
I
M
M
I
N
G

have to do this often around here for some reason

Do you live in the Alps?

home gym, all you need is adjustable height stands, a bench and a barbell. You can do an effective strength training program including all the major lifts with just that. Look into getting a pair of adjustable barbells later. Get a heavy bag for cardio. Stop making excuses and get your shit together fatso.

Calling bullshit on OP's bullshit.

am in EXACT same boat, 110kg (ideal weight 100kg) weight got upto 140kg when i broke my knee.

Not allowed to run? Walk fatty.

Oh your thighs chaff and bleed from walking, becuase you're a fat cunt now? buy 'compression pants' from any sports store.

boohoo 'compression pants' from 'skins' and '2xu' are too expensive? go to Big W you fat cunt. look at their sports section, its stretchy pants withe the seams on the outside.

Go load some tunes into your player, and get walking you tub of shit. 5km every day for a fortnight, then you walk 10km every day for a month.

Stop eating shit.

>Can't do any cardio because of knee and nearest gym is like 40km from me.

Consider killing yourself. I suggest:

Chocolate inhales 5x5
Pizza stuffs 3x5
Milkshake guzzles 5x10
Vidya Plays 1xf

Obviosly, you have already failed at life and the only recourse is to stuff your pie-hole.

Nobody cares what are your reasons. Nobody cares what you did. You fucked up. Fix it.

Also - get a bike and ride it until your arse falls off. Then put some ointment and ride more. You're not going to achieve anything without stopping what you are doing now.

You don't need to exercise to not be fat, you just stuffed your mouth full.

The fucking excuses that people make. JUST DON'T EAT LIKE A PIG.

Not a cool pic related, OP. That dude just shot up a church in Texas, you P.O.S.