Is this the peak without using steriods like most of the guys on this board?

Is this the peak without using steriods like most of the guys on this board?

Basically my goal body desu. Maybe a bit smaller.

is this what you get when you combine brienne of tarth and damian lewis

Chicken legs, no thanks

>natty peak
>twink

user...

I...is that gi...gingermode?

His legs are awful.

>Have a good upper body
>Take a picture in the single worst pose/gym clothes imaginable to show off your upper body and puts way too much focus on your laughably developed calves.

What did he mean by this?

>normal calves = chicken legs meme

y'all aren't even trying anymore

Lifting weight fix my face?

you're joking but it actually kind of can. getting a strong neck to frame your face definitely helps with facial aesthetics

losing weight is the best way tho

He doesn't even have a really great upper body, he's just got a fresh pump going.

>not a great upper body

If this is a great upper body I might as well just /fraud/ now

post yourself

underated

B-but..what about leg day?

Stop samefagging, OP.

It is not possible to see your build from that photo. I can see that you are neither a hambeast nor a lanklet.

Show better pictures and stop being so fucking delusional.

is this a woman

Post yourself fag. You seem to be all cocky tiy dyle fuck.

please show us your bigger, more defined (((natty))) body. he looks great and that's a good goal for 2-3 years of lifting.

>y'all
disregarded

Does the top right own a death note?

Picture might just be bad but I am bigger and have never used steroids. How many years have you been training? I still break my plateaus after 7 years of lifting.

>normal calves are okay when your upper body is way above normal

look it’s all about proportion

someone who has 16 inch calves and 21in arms is going to deserve to be called chicken legs

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

kek

You understand that your calves are hardly going to grow from resistance training, right?

the only consistent ways to gain significant calf hypertrophy is roiding and gettin fat

you can squat/diddly/calf raise all day, youre not gonna see much more than a pump

>leg
I bet you don't even work.

Pic?

>the gymcel in its natural habitat

This. Alot of idiots don't know that calves are not going to get huge like the bicep. Its more genetic

Don't be jelly.

I agree.

Thats why I said good you double nigger, not great.

He has a very good body, especially if he is natty. Not world class, but pretty solid. Don't be a hater.

rekt, this guy won't even time stamp and show his upper body.

This is because of the massive concentration of Type I fibers in most calves. You can definitely grow them but it won't be terribly substantial, like you said. Progressive tension overload works but there's only so much you can do if your predisposition is more Type I focused compared to Type IIx

what this guy said.

Fuckin kinigami lookin nigga

Nice gloves faggot

Thank you man.

America

Kek

this

Clabe has hot gf

The tranny?

BUmp