DNP

Is it a bad idea for me to do a yohimbine + DNP cycle now, or should I wait 6 months? I just want the rest of this fat gone. DNP is anti catabolic so i don't get why people are saying I shouldn't do it.

Just work out and eat right.

I have been for the past two months and I haven't seen any changes

bump

>past two months
you deserve a kick in the face you skinnyfat subhuman

i should have seen at least a little change. i know "i haven't been doing it long enough blah blah" but i'm still so fat. what is the difference if i lose a lot of now rather than over the course of 6 more months? i believe i even got fatter

>Ohh no Ive tried so hard for 2 WHOLE months and I dont look like Arnold yet ;_; better take some drugs

Come back when you actually tried

i am trying

Try harder, for at least a year before even considering some shortcut drugs

How about building up muscle instead? Your skin will look cringy as fuck if you lose even more weight. Build a solid foundation first.

thats why i said should i wait 6 months because ive been going to the gym for the past two months. but i haven't seen much gains

You should wait a year. Dont be a dumb faggot. 8 months isnt enough to start considering drug use. Fucking millennial.

no, you are not eating properly to see the accurate results and you see mild results when you are skinnyfat to begin with and without excess
why do you think you qualify in that cathegory, work your fucking ass off your lardass, you have years of selfdestructive habbits that fucked you up to look like a degernerate, now you have to put in the hard work to get back into a humane shape

Keep doing that for six more, and then come back bitching.

I'm serious, if you start on DNP now you're gonna end up as one of those cautionary tales. You have almost no reserves at this point, you're skinnyfat with almost no muscle. Lift, faggot.

what will be my cautionary tale?

death most likely

I can't believe I'm still replying.. I really hope you're trolling

i thought you would say something else. it's not like i don't know how to use it.

You're probably not even counting your calories correctly. Here's a few pointers that might help you:

If you drink alcohol stop.

A couple of cheese slices or a tablespoon of oil or a handful of nuts etc has as many calories as half a bowl of rice. Fatty cuts of meat like beef and whatnot will also make you fat without realizing it.

A tablespoon of sugar in your coffee every day is enough to throw your macros off balance.

If you decide to cheat with your calories you have to make up for it with additional cardio.

Bottomline is you're probably eating shit high in caloric density and/or not exercising hard enough.

bump

The fuck you bumping for, you got your answer, or are you trying to look for 1 guy saying you should go for it in between 10 people saying you shouldnt? god youre pathetic.

If you want to cheat so badly then go for it you fucking pussy

lol i knew someone would get pissed from me bumping it

Motherfucker you wanna die? Take DNP.

nobody ever dies unless you take more than 500mg a day

Just how fat were you?

well i have a lot of stretch marks, so i was probably pretty damn fat. i was obese status before. probably around 250Ibs or a bit more was my highest. right now I'm at an average of 185Ib

why do you ask

what do your lifts look like?

squats 115Ib

bench press 80Ibs

pendlay rows 80Ibs

romanian deadlift
125Ibs

overhead press 70 Ibs

that looks like skin not fat. dnp will only make it worse if that's the case. lift and gain muscle to stretch it out so you look normal is your only choice. or surgery

there is only a few areas on my body where i can tell you its just skin, like that low part of my stomach. but literally everywhere i can grab fat. so if i can grab fat, then im obviously still fat. how can you think thats just all skin?

yeah, no fucking shit you look weak as fuck, you are. work on increasing your lifts and the muscle will follow

how long have you been lifting? most beginners reach higher weight within a month of a training

well i would say a month. i started at a low weight

Are you serious

yes. why? im a beginner bitch

i also only up the weight every week. 10Ibs for lower body. 5Ibs for upper body. should i be doing it every workout?