How do you plan to raise Veeky Forums kids?

How do you plan to raise Veeky Forums kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/cinnamon/#summary3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not having kids.

Do childhood gains really stunt growth?
I'd like a jacket son but I don't want him to be a manlet

Tell them that they'll be a loser if they donr eat their veggies. Make them go outside and get friends. When they're out ill be banging the lady

cringe

pray you dont have girls

Include them in our hobbies, keep them part of the family.
We're doing a good job with my firstborn, he's inherited all my physical and mental advantages, with none of the crippling self-doubt.
Also, for some retarded genetic roulette reasons, he looks exactly like me, if I had blond hair and blue eyes.

Fucking recessive genes, m8.

>having kids past the year 2017
>giving mr. shekelstein more slave labor

no thumb sucking
minimal soft foods
limited sugary treats/fast food (like once a month)
engage on physical activities
lifting once they hit puperty

Put them in a sport once they hit 10.
No junk food. All it does is cause cavities, fat, and food addiction.
Make their baby food. Modern baby food is basically colored sugar mush.
Take them running with me when they're old enough

>denying your biological imperative because people on an anime forum hate jews

Kek

Raise them to be intelligent with good nutrition and some cardio until about 8 or 9 then move into body weight stuff around 10. Once they hit 13 start into light weight training then full Olympic lifts at no later than 16.

I want children that are both smart and physically fit.

I feel like it's more than a manlet is more likely to work out to compensate rather than working out making you a manlet.

Flexibility, strength, and nutrition obviously have the potential for balancing gene expression.

Casein is shown in studies (vs. whey) with the greatest effects on muscle protein synthesis and bone growth.

Antioxidants.

If you have blonde hair a lot of people start with it as a child and it fades brown as you get older. Not sure why

>Put them in a sport once they hit 10.
Bad advice.

My dad tried to force his love of football on me. I never liked playing it and it put me off physical activity for leisure. I joined a weekly rock climbing club at a later age with a friend, but something stopped me going eventually (might have been money or my dad simply not wanting to take me there on the weekends). I also had golf forced on me for the best part of 2-3 years in my early teens, to the extent that I'm relatively competent at it now, but I still fucking hate the sport. I respect that it's a skill I have and I'll no doubt be grateful of it at some point in my life, but I can't play the sport for fun. We played, and still play, squash on occasion. I like that.

The best thing to do is to let them try a range of physical activities/sports and see what they take to. When they take to one, don't be adamant they stick to it, but encourage their enthusiasm.

Absolutely do not force your passion on them. If they happen to like it, that's great. Removing agency from a child transitioning into a young adult stifles their sense of identity. Don't do it.

Ironically, I don't intend to be a parent, but I've thought enough about how to raise a child that I'd be a good (intentioned, at least) parent.

Teach them about healthy eating and exercise.

soccer 6-10, football after

I should still be lifting/running and won't force him to do either but he probably will on his own accord because I do (as long as our relationship is good)

Don't get them into habit of eating candy, soda or chips (we have fruit days instad of candy days, same purpose, same effect, little kid doesn't notice difference between peach and candybar), have them tag along to gym. That's literally I'm doing. Raising kids isn't rocket science.

T H I S

I asked my dad for playing rugby at 6 just becaus someone telle me big guy like me are good at it.
That all and he drive me at the club for 6 years.

examine.com/supplements/cinnamon/#summary3

Teach them good nutrition habits, sleep hours and be a role model for physical activities in general. Start them out on karate adn gymnastics at 5 and switch to BJJ and lifting at 13.
Teach them computer programming and basic accounting and electronics from an early age.

>how to raise kids
Like this.

Play outside as much as possible.

Mr. Shekelstein already has plans to replace your labor with robots.
You are actually helping him by not reproducing.
Good goyim.

Teach them; A sport
A second language
An instrument

If they're struggling in school I'll get them a tutor but never make them feel stupid, always push them to better themselves and not my own ideals. I never had parents growing up so missed out on all most things so I want to make sure my child had everything I didn't.

But if my son comes out as gay I'll disown him

Just pay attention to early faggotry signs and start him on test if necessary

>not raising more warriors against shekelstein
>letting shitskins win the demographic battle

This plus also a martial art so he doesn't get bullied

what do they do while you're working out?

What's wrong with being gay?

This.

Also, I'm going to restrict at much as possible video games and I'm going to give them as many diary products as possible, so they grow a few extra inches.

If there's any sport you will insist on getting them into while they're young, try to make it something like gymnastics. I'm pretty sure the Russians (maybe it was the Khazaks or the Dagestanis or something) make all their children do tons of gymnastics as their first sport when they are very young, gets them flexible, used to bodyweight fitness, builds stamina and athleticism. Also, gymnastics is fucking boring, so if they wind up hating it once they get a bit older you can cut gymnastics with no big loss and enroll them in something they actually like.

If a boy (god I hope not), then they’re getting bottle fed soy formula exclusively and seen getting held by me. He’d be given only gender neutral toys and clothes and be taught that his gender is responsible for everything wrong in the world. I’ll make sure he’s subservient to all women he encounters. He will never be allowed to touch another woman, nor to socialize with other boys. He will be isolated and only allowed contact that reinforces the fact that he is going to grow up to be a rapist if he doesn’t conform.

If a girl (god I hope so), then she’ll be treated like the princess she was meant to be but denied by the cruel existence of men. She will be spoiled and taught that she deserves more than she will ever receive due to men being misogynist pigs and denying her the right to equality. She will grow up to he in control of everything she handles, and never allow a man to have any power in whatever she does.

And never getting held by me*

>What's wrong with being gay?

It means you failed to protect your son from Kevin Spacey.

BORING!!

kek

>have 12 year old son
>only get to see him a couple of hours a week
>his mum's fat
>now he's getting fat as fuck too
>she does nothing about this
>whenever I go against her she goes nuclear and starts threatening to cut off all contact with him, she's got connections with social workers etc.

I've been trying to break it to him in terms of 'now's the time to drop that puppy fat because you don't want to be a fat teenager when you're interested in girls etc' and I've made him him a mfp account but he still just thinks of food in terms of junk food. Shit drives me nuts.

Maybe but karate is kind of gay. Teach him krav maga or something godly

why are you letting a single mother raise your son instead of fighting for primary custody and being a responsible man?

Wait what's cringe about this?

What do you honestly think would happen if I did this?

this

having kids is fucking dumb.

Wanna speak english, big guy?

Don't care as long as they aren't fat, forcing them to exercise more than what is necessary to keep them healthy will only make them resent you/end up with psychological problems.

low-test confirmed