'density'

what gives guys like klokov their dense look?
like Jeff seid is and zyzz was shredded and roided up but they look really flat compared to this

is it genetics/insertions? size? routine?

Steroids.

And a lifetime of heavy lifting coupled with good nutrition, but mostly steroids.

Klokov lifted for strength not girls

Klokov is just a perfect balance of large muscle with a decent (not low but not high) bf%. God tier thicc. Jeff and zyzz keep a lower bf% to emphasize muscles, but that leads to less muscles and less fat to give volume.

Klokov started lifting very young, trained extremely heavy most of his life since then, and is extremely gifted athletically. I remember reading somewhere he had an SJV of 40 inches in his prime. He was also fucking huge - above 6' and over 231 at 12% bf thanks to all the roids.

muscle maturity, only time can do it

eat big
lift big
target all muscles
keep natural testosterone high
supplement testosterone steroids

>was
he's even bigger now that he's retired and did some bodybuilding stuff on the side - easily walking around at 110-115 these days, lean

Zyzz has the lowest body fat.

training for strength and power like clarence does too, it makes u denser since there are more muscle fibers per cm and also makes your bones and whole frame tougher.

He looks denser because he IS denser at every level.

Because Klokov has much much more muscle mass, and what allows him to have more muscle mass is his thick ass bones. Also steroids.

what would you run for this sort of look? 18-20 week test, DECA and eq blasts?

because Klokov k-selected Slavic master race, does not fear cold of Russian winter, body evolutionarily optimized for slaughtering beast and dragging it back home to wife and children, but Zyzz r-selected cockroach nigger hailing from cockroach land, afraid of the cold and naturally drawn to the heat of the sauna

nice b8

Anyone with the webm of him shushing two roasties? That's my ultimate goal.

muscle maturity

after lifting for years you naturally get denser and the skin thinner

I got the gif

Not that. He removes his shirt and two girls reach for his abs.

It just comes down to lighting. If you were to see Zyzz and Jeff Seid in person, they'd look nothing like their pictures because they don't walk around with spray tans, dehydrated and perfect lighting. It gives dudes like Klokov or MMA fighters a much more athletic, realistic look that in a world where we're saturated with images of bodybuilders in competition, we're not used to seeing.

dude people are just plain neglectful of how much of an indicator skeletal frame is for bodybuilding. more surface area equals more muscle nuclei, bigger fibers, bigger joint movements, more weight = able to move more weight, also klokov has been training for at least a decade. 10+ years of anything will make you real dense

The one by the pool?

Indeed, 10 years in here made me quite dense.

This.

Some lighter powerlifters have the same look, almost as if their frame has developed as well as their muscles. It's the product of high strength for your size. People like jeff are pretty strong, but not for their size.

I'd fuck klokovs wife

He's massive.
You may think he looks attainable natty, thicc daddy mode, because of dysmorphia and years of staring at naked roid monkeys, but he's hueg and lean.

thickness comes with age

That's what it looks like when you actually bust your ass lifting heavy on (>)relatively low doses instead of leaning on trenbolone to make all your gains for you.