Real advice thread, let´s help eachother to better themselves

real advice thread, let´s help eachother to better themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how the fuck is his back so colossal but his ass and hips is like 80 year old man tier

he dont squat or deadlift

first of all stop viewing females as breathing sex-pillows if you want to lose your virginity before your 27th birthday

stop browsing Veeky Forums

>t. someone who has been here for 10 years

secondly
stop being insecure about your height because everyone will notice it more
insecurity is what makes you unattractive
t. 6´4

Am i doing good so far for a fattie?
>20, 5'8", male, 240.3Ibs, around 34% body fat this morning. I was 255.7 October 4th
>periods of my life where I lifted, but got bored and lazy
>haven't lifted in the past 3 years
>CICO, eating 1600 calories a day
>just eating whatever fits in it

I know its not major progress like you guys, 15 pounds is probably nothing, but at least I'm managing for a bit. I want to start lifting, but some people said that I need to wait until I have fully cut, and others have said i should lift as I cut to maintain muscle. Another group says that I'm doing it all wrong and will end up with loose skin, and of course, the other group has said that they are faggots and are lying.

I dont know who to believe and what to do, so i figured I'd ask the pros here and learn from you guys. What should I do?

the tragedy of Veeky Forums is that we all know this to be true and none of us have the courage to leave.

Spend an equal amount of time improving your mind as you do on your physique.

>this

figured i'd bump this thread instead of starting my own;

i've lost 10lbs in the last 2 months and i'm feeling great, much more energetic and i'm sleeping much better thanks in part to lurking here.

however i still have mantits, and i mean they're borderline C cup, really perky fuckers. i'm sure they've lost some weight but why the fuck are they so perky? is this a hormone imbalance thing that'll go away the more i exercise? is surgery an option? wtf m8.

What he said
>Been here...12. Oh god, what the fuck. Send hel-

Anyone got a general bulking diet they would recommend? I am trying to find a good plan.

currently at 13-15% bf. Wanna get down to about 10 or lower while also adding muscle. my diet right now is roughly as follows
>breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter, protein shake w/ frozen fruit, greek yogurt, almond milk
>lunch: eat on campus and it varies daily. usually i can get some lean meats, veggies, and whole wheat starches (like pasta,brown rice, or quinoa) some days i won't have any carbs with lunch and just eat veggies
>post workout: protein shake, just almond milk and whey powder
>dinner: chicken, i bake it. sometimes add some bbq sauce (apply very conservatively) but gonna start using some lower calories marinades, baked potato, a serving of canned veggies, usually low sodium peas and carrots
tips/advice?

exhibit A for chicken legs

also this

go over to /fast/

How's my diet?

Breakfast: Cup of oatmeal with a glass of milk, banana and some honey, also two eggs.

Lunch: Cup of white rice (well seasoned, I ain't about that plain shit) and a can of mackarel (about 233gr)

Dinner: Two peanut butter and jam sandwiches plus some whey powder with milk.

Total calories/macros is around 2500cal, 178 protein, 257 carbs and 90 fat. I say around cause I do not trust argentinian nutrition labels.

I weigh 67kg and am 1,70mts. I've been training for the better part of 2 years, but haven't been able to do so for extended periods of time because of life stuff, now things have settled in better and I'm trying to get my nutrition together. Currently doing Phrak's GSLP, it works for me cause of time constraints.

If you were a female and trying to build a note-worthy booty, but you only had access to dumbbells (6 lb - 15 lb sets), how would you do it?

Girl asked gave me her number through a customer so we've never formally introduced each other. What's my first text message?

I can not leave this place, everywhere else is so fake, everyone is obsessed with their own status, unlike here where you have no status, and you can't be banned or excluded for being socially unacceptable. As much as I hate this toxic place, it's the only place i feel welcome in a way that at least here, nobody is more 'welcome' than others.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8&t

Give advice to an ugly man.

What are my options in this life ? I know that my only option with attractive women is to have them use me for money, and it makes me hate them and people every day. I just want to k is if there's a better way.

Real advice from other ugly men only please, no normie telling me to just b urself.

OP didn't specify this as a fitness advice thread, so here this goes:

A girl I haven't seen since high school hit me up out of the blue. Wants to hang out at a house she is sitting for a family, at 10:30pm, tomorrow night.

We used to flirt and what not back then, but have hardly spoken to her since. She is from a super religious jahova's witness family. Does she want to break faith and receive some 100% whole beef?

Not some kissless virgin either, I have two regular fuck buddies. I just don't want to look like a fuckin raper tomorrow if it can be avoided.

Also, favorite meals to cook in bulk for building muscle?

my nigga

Floss before bed so you don't have to floss in the morning. Don't use mouth wash with alcohol before bed as it will dry out your mouth.

Fuck me that’s true
> hate every social media platform except this one because stupid shit I say and actual opinions I hold can’t be traced to me and shame me in real life

Man, i'm not the greatest looking either. I just used Tinder to score what is probably the hottest chick I've ever banged, on the regular. I'm tall and skinnyfat, her ex was a BB'er. Yet i'm pounding those sweet walls at least twice a week.

How did i do it? I make her laugh a fuck ton. I balance listening to her problems with poking fun at her. I make it clear i'm not a doormat. SHE pays for my meals more than i pay for hers. She might just have low self-esteem, and I might have just gotten lucky, but I'm gaming the hell out of the system right now, and the above is all I've done.

What's your excuse, bitchboy?

Could be diet related.
Cut down dairy if you haven't already. Hit the decline bench too bro .
Grats on the Weight loss that's good shit too. Well on your way to making it

add some fiber if you haven't already

not that there is anything wrong with what you have, its just improve digestion and all that

Does cardio actually cause you to lose gains? Im going to go SS with cardio all 5 days, with a mainly veggie diet with protien shakes to make up for missed protein(meat will still be part of my diet). Am I going full retard or no?

Do hip thrusts. Fuck squats, they make your quads look pretty shitty

I floss every night before bed or I can't sleep. Also a dental nurse told me when you brush your teeth before bed to not rinse your mouth out after spitting, let all the toothpaste sit on your teeth overnight apparently it's good for them.

Lunges 100%.
Half of this, do hip thrusts or glute bridges but also do squats. You won't magically get monster quads you just wanna keep it all even.

Both are good points, I think Veeky Forums is just like any substance really. Moderation is what matters and having enough discipline to not devote your life to it and control yourself. Too much booze is bad but some every now and then is fine. Sometimes even a good thing. Same with jacking off, and other past time activities.

I had a screenshot of a guys post that really would have been golden right now but I've lost it. Hopefully another based user as it.

It says something like

>"Even though this website is toxic, full of shit posting and generally bad for your well-being, we are infact the minority and the top percentile. We live in a world where you can be whatever gender you like, you can be offended about the change of the weather. Being gay is now a choice and you're a twat if you're straight, and obesity is almost no longer linked to health issues whatsoever.
Yet here on this Mongolian cat trading forum we appreciate traditional values. We respect those who are in top physical shape and we share diets, routines and daily rituals for the sake of self improvement. We practise discipline and push for self respect. We read and compare and discuss and contribute where we can, for the one goal to be better than we once we're. "

And it's true.
Aside from all the gayness sadcunt posts, the tfw no gf shit, the why even live under 5'whatever posts, and all the other insecure shit. If you get rid of all of that what you're left with is a bunch of cunts who in their simplest form, are just trying to be the best version of themselves and through that we are all equal and on a level playing field

I'm pretty funny and confident desu, doesn't do much for me, girls still go for my shy but attractive friends, so unless going from lanklet to muscley will add 3 points to my attractiveness, I doubt I'm going to be slaying any attractive chicks.

I was more asking for coping advice.

Help here please?

You should eat more carbs and fats
Also cardio is just another thing you have to recover from, so it becomes evwn more important that you get good rest and enough food to make gains

cardio makes you weaker before workouts so you do less volume
do cardio after if you want
also theres the fact that you're burning calories that you have to re-eat if you're bulking

As for advice, I'll Chuck in things I try to live by.

>Appreciate your Family, their all cunts in their own way but they too think you're a cunt and still love you. Do it back.

>Don't take your job too seriously. There is ALWAYS going to be someone willing to give you 8 hours a day. Life doesn't revolve around your job so don't give up a good experience for a shift unless you're dying for the money.

>Don't chase the money, chase experiences. Experiences will make you happy, and also teach you ways to make money, so in a weird way not chasing cash is how you make it.

>Following that, don't use it as an excuse to be a bum. If you're born broke that's not your fault. If you die broke that is your fault.

>Make all of your decisions on the 5second rule. Decide within 5 seconds and act on the decision. Overthinking is the killer of anything good and productive.

>Making a decision is more important than making the right decision. The second one doesn't exist half of the time but everyone spends too much time looking for it.

>Bulk when you're feeling small, and cut when you're feeling fat. A Mongolian cat trading forum shouldn't decide your physical appearance, but only give advice on how to reach your goal.

>different girls like different shit. There's never a hobby or passion that will get the majority of girls (except partying but that doesn't really happen much here so fuck that) so don't do shit for women. Whatever you enjoy, you'll be able to find a girl who is the same.

>Approaching a girl is about confidence. Rejection doesn't boost your confidence it just desensitizes you. Confidence comes from knowing who the fuck you are and knowing what the fuck you're worth.

>A girl is never worth more than you. If you ever think a girl is too good for you take away her physical appearance and see what she REALLY has to offer you.
A real personality is so hard to find, and most girls above 8/10 don't possess one

The cardio gains killer meme is because it burns calories that you need for muscle building.
Cardio is important if you want to be healthy though.

So I should be good if I stick to my diet but add in high weight and low volume?

So more clean calories and protein?

yeah

>A real personality is so hard to find, and most girls above 8/10 don't possess one
But honestly, who cares
Most non Chad men would give up an arm to be with an 8+/10

oh wait no
just do your regular weight and volume
do your running after the weight lifting

Since its SS itll be 3x5 high weight with cardio afte

Just factor exercise in to your daily calories if you're counting and make sure you're not getting too fat.

I got news for you, friend: the ENTIRE INTERNET is also a SHITHOLE, it just hides it better. Veeky Forums is RAW, UNFILTERED, UNCENSORED, and nobdoy has any reputation to protect here or facade to maintain. You're free of all that here, which is both a blessing and a curse.

Man, there is not a whole lot that needs coping with. We all tend to strike out more than we hit home runs. Obviously building muscle will make you more attractive. It isn't required though. You can still be a sexy bastard without, it just requires more fine-tuning, aka, practice. Be someone who a girl wants to fuck.

Try getting a girl alone, so they aren't drawn to your (possibly) more attractive friends. I know for a fact my friends are better looking and have more game.

Coping: accept that finding a slam may be more difficult. It's like being born with low-ish test. Results will still come, but may take longer than you'd like. And when you do get the results, you will be happy you applied yourself and overcame what you once saw as near impossible.

Like i said, Tinder makes this easy. If a girl matches with you, than you already deduced that she finds you physically attractive. Now all you gotta do is not talk about Naruto and set up an opportunity to hang out.

Continued

>Cardio doesn't kill gains, infact it helps you. The only way it "kills gains" is if you're burning way past your caloric intake for the day - more so than if you were cutting.

>Friends come and go like the seasons. Some will be there for months, others for years. Take note of what they do for you and how they are Involved with your life and figure out which they are.

>Do your own thing. Shallow cunts will say "you don't spend enough time with us anymore" and try to slow you down. Your real friends will say "that's cool bro we understand. Come see us when you're done we'll still be around". Treat those people like gold and nothing less.

>Your parents intentions are never as focused on what's right for you as you may think. Don't hold back because you don't want to dissapoint them. They will realise they were wrong when you're successful and happy.

>Isolation is a gift. Don't get bummed by being by yourself, that's when you really have a chance to figure your life out.

>Learning who you are and how you work is almost a necessity to life. No Buddhist monk has ever said "fuck this lifestyle I need fat stacks and a Bentley "

>Good sheets, pillows socks and jocks are ABSOLUTELY a must. If you're not sleeping right your whole day is gonna be 80% before you've even started it. Sleep is the pre-workout for life. Get it fucking sorted.

>Ignoring personal hygiene is a physical display of "I don't care about myself therefore neither should you, ever". Keep yourself in check and maintain a standard level of expectations from yourself. You deserve it.

>Hairstyle matters. Fashion matters, shoes and belts Matter. Physical shape matters. Height does not matter at all.

>A raggedy fat wallet is better than a flash but empty wallet.

>Credit cards are not cool at all.

>Risk should never be avoided. Fear and risk are the only two barriers Infront of every great decision. The first one we make ourselves, and the second one society makes for us

Better become a Chad then aye bruv.

Or you know, stay at the bottom.

I dont count, I just choose healthier options.

Breakfast: Eggs and rice, fruit and peanut butter, with some cereal
Lunch:veggie option or chicken with rice with fruit and peanut butter
Dinner: Same as lunch

I just cheated massively today since it was the Corps birthday, but besides that thats my diet. Ive been at the same weight, so Im going to shock my body with an hour of cardio after the SS workout

I'll just kill myself and reincarnate as an 8/10 rich kid, why didn't I think of that? Amazing insight thank you.

Fair enough. I think as long as you get a fair idea in your head of how much protein you're having should be ok, 120 to 150g would be alright for a lot of people. Don't need crazy amounts.

somehow Tabasco sauce is 0 calories, it doesn't make any sense but that's the way it is

Just say "hey, it's user, from blah blah, how's it going?"

She wants to fuck. 100% I can guarantee you.

That's what i was leaning towards. Will deliver the pork n beans as scheduled.

Thanks, guy

Start lifting asap no reason not to. Use the first few weeks to get form down. Then start progressive overload.

That's literally the only way people have ever become successful so I'm glad you figured it out