The zero carb, low calorie diet didn't work. How do I lose fat? Should I reintroduce carbs...

The zero carb, low calorie diet didn't work. How do I lose fat? Should I reintroduce carbs? I wanted to be a pure meat eater though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop eating

A fast will guarantee muscle loss. No thanks.

how about you count calories instead of copying whatever diet was the first result on google you fat cow

>The zero carb, low calorie diet didn't work.
What did he mean by this?

It helped me a lot as i started to eat more often. But im also working out every second day now
6meals a day isnt a meme

Well I got fatter and lost muscle.

hahahahha

I am not even fat. Just 20% of my bodyweight is fat. I am rather thin (people say I should eat more).

>Diet that has been trialled and testing with multiple success story

>Well if it didn't work for me the diet must be a sham.

This is everything I ate today.

Glad you understand why fasting is so good.

You can't just take the average and say that this is for everyone

>be 19 fresh out of high school
>no colleges offered scholarships
>living with parents
>mommy tells me she loves me so much
>”you’re getting too thin eat up!!”
>so tired from her orange chicken I decide to play dota for 9 hours
>turns out chicken has no carbs! This counts as a diet!
>next day complain online that I’m fat
>but I’m not fat! People say so!

Can I just eat pork, buckwheat and eggs with butter?

It's not just parents. And I am too poor for a clean organic diet shit.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Not exercising will make you lose muscles, fasting has very little to do with it.

Also, if OP is a fatty muscle loss is the last thing he should worry about.

I am not a fatty. I just want to cut down from 20% to 12% bodyfat.

>be chinese
I had one chance at life brehs

My point still stands try

How is this not a meme diet?

Because it's not a diet.
diet: sum total of everything you eat.
fasting can be combined with any diet.
just watch youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

>CRaPlet IDF here in full force, butthurt that they lose muscle mass and destroy their muscle mass whilst increasing oxidation and carcinogen markers across the board
>Try making a shitty strawman OP thread to desperately attempt to stop the tide of naturally enhanced FASTED UBERMENSCH

good try fatties, if you need me, I'll be doing important shit and not stuffing my face with boiled chicken breast and leaves

If there are any people here with honest questions, just go check out the /fast/ OP, treasure trove of HARD DATA, only way to naturally boost muscle building hormones, test, and reduce damaging inflammation

>he fell for the keto meme

Listen tubby, just lift and do HIIT and get adequate amount of protein while eating at a deficit. If there was inefficient method of cutting purely fat, then it would be common knowledge

If you couldn't lose weight on keto, just give up. You're not gonna make it. Keto is easy mode for fatties to lose weight.

no it doesn't. fat falls off me in a fast