Was he really influential in the bodybuilding world or was he just a meme?

Was he really influential in the bodybuilding world or was he just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5TUnfZdefxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stupid cunt question
If he wasn't influential he wouldn't have had so many threads and gatherings to honour his smol cunt brain

>who is this guy?
he looks familiar but I can’t remember his name

What does "influential in the bodybuilding world" mean? He was popular and became semi-famous. He was/is more or less the mascot of Veeky Forums and inspired a lot of people in ways both positive and negative.

Fame is always "just a meme".

obligatory

zyzz is watching over all of us from mount Olympia, granting us aesthetics if we are disciplined

he made me start lifting.
who doesn't want to look like zyzz?

I never got the hype behind this guy. The only thing that motivated me to lift was my own terrible reflection. His fans are a lot worse though, they're so cringey and unoriginal. They try too hard to be someone they aren't.

youtu.be/5TUnfZdefxs

Pretty sure he was the guy good at playing piano

For a short while, sure. He certainly didn't become famous because of his smarts.

Zyzz was a massive faggot

got me cryin baka

He inspired a certain group of young people to start lifting and live a different lifestyle. I'd say he was moderately influential online but nothing huge.

wasn't he rich as well?

guy in the video doesn't have the looks or the charisma

literally just a meme.
it's a pretty funny one though.

After lifting for three years, I've gone from looking up to Zyzz's body, to seeing him as small.

Have I developed body dysmorphia?

both of his parents were doctors or something so yeah

that's shaggy you dumb cunts

What do you call these types of people and are they gay?

>get nostalgic
>youtube search 'zyzz'
>fashion has changed so much he looks ridiculous now
>the dancing
top kek

He was just a junkie that virginal shut-ins and teenagers idolized because he had a set of abs and did some dancing. He paid the price in the end for his stupid life choices and he serves as a cautionary tale for younger lifters that might get taken in by roiding scumbags like him.

He was a god among ants

AlphaDestiny is a manlet, Nobody idolizes manlets

>t. Lanklet

lankets are far superior to manlets

Doesn't matter, bro. One's still living and going to live until he's old and gray and raise children and subsequently grandchildren, the other abused drugs and ran himself in to an early grave. If you want to idolize an addict then that's your prerogative.

I don't care for zyzz. I'm just saying people idolize people look good. AlphaDestiny isnt one of those people

Alpha destiny reaches and influences 10x the audience than zyzz

Alex you really should be working on content for you channel

Well that is your opinion but it is wrong, many people look up to Alpha and rightly so; no other fitness celebrity has been so open and brutally honest in his assessments and giving no quarter to roiding scumbags pushing their filth on to kids.

VitruvianPhysique is pretty good. He's natty and tall

guys like jeff seid would have no chance without zyzz bruh