DIY CRISPR Injecting: Genetic Engineering for Massive GAINS

Myostatin Knockout to achieve MUTANT muscles.
youtube.com/watch?v=imTXcEh79lw

DIY Genetic Engineering and Self injection is the future of fitness. Why work out? Why use steroids? Just genetically engineer your muscles to never stop growing.

THE MUTANT AGE BEGINS
the-odin.com/genetic-engineering-home-lab-kit/

the-odin.com/human-myostatin-knock-out-targeting-crispr-cas9-plasmid/

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-05-crispr-gene-hundreds-unintended-mutations.html
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/50439/title/Most-Accurate-CRISPR-Gene-Editing-Yet/
gizmodo.com/gene-edited-dogs-with-jacked-up-muscles-are-a-worlds-fi-1737545538
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Myostatin Knockout GAINS

- NO LIFTING REQUIRED

>In 2004, a German boy was diagnosed with a mutation in both copies of the myostatin-producing gene, making him considerably stronger than his peers.

phys.org/news/2017-05-crispr-gene-hundreds-unintended-mutations.html

Enjoy your cancer.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/50439/title/Most-Accurate-CRISPR-Gene-Editing-Yet/

This is the future of fitness.

The kit that lunatic sells includes WT Cas9.

It's a home starter kit dude. what are you expecting?

>crispr will never fix your face

Then just get a variac, x-ray tube, and transformer for free from some local dump and irradiate your muscles at random lmao.
Easier, cheaper and likely more effective.

>just inject yourself with steroids
>you'll just die instantly, what a crazy fuck

Does it feel good to be a scare monger?

Yes, it will. Those traits are determined genetically and you can modify those genes easily. Bone structure, not so much as yet, but that could change since there is a definite period of bone plasticity that could perhaps be returned to.

Many steroids have actually been studied under controlled conditions to quantify their effects and side effects, many of the latter being several order of magnitude more benign than instant death. Does it feel good to be a complete retard making shitty strawman?

What? Are you saying that I can literally change my DNA in my garage to make myself into a natty piano?

Yes

This

Cmon man, you must be retarded to start pinning yourself with something with such a little number of studies behind.
Do you want to finally pin yourself?
Then go with test and stick with what is known. Study or get someone who knows what is doing.
At worst a doctor will be able to minimize the sides. If you pin with something not studied there is no fucking backed therapy.

It's new. Give it time dude.

There are dogs being born all the time with myostatin knockouts from crispr.

really? link?

This fag in the op is weak as hell but I totally support what he is doing. I can't wait for gene modification. Professional sports will be SO COOL

gizmodo.com/gene-edited-dogs-with-jacked-up-muscles-are-a-worlds-fi-1737545538

This is old too. Genetics are the key to most sport and fitness enhancement. They will give returns in performance that make typical enhancement look like shit.

Lebron james for instance is not even that ideal for basketball when taken against hypothetical genetic engineering.

Can they just hurry the fuck up and use crispr to cure my autoimmune condition?

Those are in vitro gametocytes, filtered to remove the off-target edits, not in vivo postmitotic myofibers in adult humans with a functioning immune system that detects (non)viral vectors and modified cells as antigenic.

I wonder how the NBA and other major leagues feel about genetic engineering. It will literally change everything about sports.

What's your point?

I can go get in a vehicle and drive it around. I can ingest 20 donuts. I can do any number of extreme sports.

Do you care that much with what someone does with their body? How much did the person reduce his expected lifespan? Like 20 seconds?

the point is you're fucking retarded and that guy just BTFO you with science LOL and you're too stupid to respond correctly because you didn't understand what he even said. go back to vegan threads you manlet rofl

>gene therapy is more difficult and expensive than embryo modification

What an amazing insight. Was there ever a claim he would become super strong that was serious?

>What's your point?
I explained why going from the dogs to the OP topic is an overextrapolation.

>I can go get in a vehicle and drive it around. I can ingest 20 donuts. I can do any number of extreme sports.
>Do you care that much with what someone does with their body?
Why are you moving goalposts once again? I don't give a fuck about what you do. Why do you contradict your own philosophy and suddenly care about ME explaining how irrational certain behaviors in general are?

>How much did the person reduce his expected lifespan? Like 20 seconds?
Another false analogy, the risk here aren't quantified in such detail.

>risk here aren't quantified in such detail
Need more human testing.