Is my sister falling for a meme diet?

Is my sister falling for a meme diet?

if she finds she is more satiated eating low carb good for her

but in the end just dropping carbs wont do shit, you have to actually eat less

post your sisters tits btw

>hehe i don't know anything about insulin btw

kys

Main thing to worry about is calories in vs calories out. There is not much inherently wrong with carbs, except they get broken down faster, and can make you feel hungry again rather quickly, but if she's still eating 3000 calories or more a day, then it's useless. Make sure she's counting calories as well.

Tell her to cut out all processed sugar. That will make her lose weight easier and fix the pH and insulin levels of her blood, regulate her hormones, give her more energy.

it's incredibly hard to eat 3000cals of mostly fat and protein you dolt

that's kind of the point

prove me wrong then. oh wait you cant, there is no evidence keto makes you lose weight

"Low carb" isn't good enough, she needs to be sure to be in ketosis.

You are underestimating the ability of hamplanets

you realize fatties can never be trusted? they constantly lie to themselves and say they eat less than they actually do

>Adding emojis to weighting after two days of dieting
>Already struggling with the diet on the second day
>Diet is "cutting carbs" as in "I don't really count my calories and don't work out in addition to my diet"

sci-fit.net/2017/keto-study-collection/

meme schmeme
I got my fat mom to go to the gym with me two times a week; pretty much all I have her do is squat variations and bench and lat pulldowns. I told her to cut the carbs too because when you're overweight you don't really need the energy. Fat people cutting carbs is a good thing. She dropped 20 pounds, moves around easier and according to people around hershel is happier and more upbeat.
>itfeelssofuckkinggoodman.flac

based

"makes you" no, that's CICO. keto is largely about calorie partitioning (more kcals from fat, less from lean tissue) and hunger management (elevated blood FFAs modulate leptin and ghrelin in favorable ways).

ketosis doesn't matter unless you're treating epilepsy or something.

everybody does that. fat fucks just do it more.

>sci-fit.net/2017/keto-study-collection/
did you actually read any of this?

thats exactly what I was saying

>pH
don't forget to use lemon water to get out all those toxins !! :)

Yes.

keto induction is hard if you don't know what you're doing. your body stores a lot of water with glycogen (like 10 lbs of water and glycogen). when it dumps that water as you burn the glycogen, you lose a lot of salt. you don't get enough salt, you get low blood pressure, dizziness on standing up too fast, headaches, etc.

THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER WITNESSED

>196lbs

Jesus your sisters fat as fuck.

>196
If she's not 6'3 that's fucking disgusting

>it's incredibly hard to eat 3000cals of mostly fat and protein you dolt
No it isn't you dolt. I used to binge eat 20 big wings and slabs of bacon all speed cooked nice and crispy in the deep fryer. Why are you against telling the truth?

Yes, it really is. Go grab 5 sticks of butter out of the fridge right now and chow down.

Was that supposed to be some zinger? Can easily consume 5 sticks worth of butter in a day.

Jesus fuck that's just ridiculous

>196lbs aka 88kg
>woman
>2 day of diet and complaining.
Your sister will never make it.

I feel like most people's calorie excess comes from carb-rich foods (soda, chips, french fries, etc.)

It would be hard to believe that she's still eating past her necessary intake without junk food.

>implying she knows the difference between macros in the first place

pretty much
my gf just eats less of the same stuff and dropped 4 pounds in 2 weeks

yeah i'm sure those wings were nice and slathered with sugary sauces you fucking idiot

either way, i don't care about your stupid fucking anecdote. look at studies. it's harder to overeat on a mostly fat and protein diet.

This.

I'd say all sugar period really. Even if she tries it she'll inevitably find what she needs in the occasional fruit, juice, and shit like BBQ sauce and salad dressing.