Board dedicated to history and humanities

>Board dedicated to history and humanities.
>There are people on this board who unironically into communism.
Explain yourselves.

Attached: Communist Retards.jpg (1024x683, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being a communist doesn’t mean that you are a Marxist-Leninist

all boards have retards in them

>Implying non-Marxist-Leninist communism is as fucking retarded.

>isn't
Fuck, I can't type today.

>board isn't /pol/
>has /pol/
>board isn't /leftypol/
>has /leftypol/

whoop dee doo

I don't know man, even as a non-communist I can understand why people like Marx or at least some of his stuff.

Communism is related to both of those things. Do you understand now?

Anyone with the cursory knowledge of how societies function in a logistical level has to understand a common ownership of anything is ridiculous and inoperative. Centralized planning is also incompatible with an extension of decision making to more than one small clique of elites, and very much a doomed power structure.

Denying the value of private endeavors and the non-state, intermediate groups is also a very, very stupid point of view.

Nearly all communists are ML and its variations you moron

>Centralized planning is also incompatible with an extension of decision making to more than one small clique of elites, and very much a doomed power structure.

CyberSyn.

[spoiler] Big Data can definitely go a long way to make centralized planning easiler and even automated [/spoiler]

t. guy who doesn't understand materialist conception of history

>there are unironic communists
>there are unironic Nazis
>even though they both know how it ends for their respective governments

I understand it i just think it's the ultimate brainlet thought process.

>materialist conception of history

Uneducated workers can't change shit. Educated workers tend to become middle class "petty bourgeois".

Marxism died as a solution when Bismarck created the modern social market state and recognized the middle class as the truly revolutionary force in the modern economy, which the US in turn embraced and turned into a runaway success.

t. former Marxist

Attached: Otto.jpg (364x402, 56K)

It's basically a manichean philosophy mixed with tribalism, you are with me (the opressed) or vs me (the "Opresors), with early comunism this was the proletariat vs everyone else.

Nah i'm fairly sure actually that they're all just memeing, i mean that's the only explanation that makes sense to me anyway.

Attached: 1471110648624.jpg (918x1224, 232K)

i'm a communist- we aren't all tankie larpers.

Make actual criticisms of Syndicalism or maybe Luxemburgism. I guarantee you just have some cursory knowledge of marxist-leninism.

I mean, that is horrifically reductionist. There's no moralistic element to communism. Capitalism is inherently unstable and results in monopolization and wage stagnation.

It is, but you know that the core of the philosophy. Also who is talking about capitalism here?

>Nearly all communists are ML and its variations you moron
proof or kill yourself. preferably the latter before you get thrown in a gulag

>Explain yourselves.

Why should we? Comrade Mauser does it better.

>Denying the value of private endeavors and the non-state

Finding virtue in the private endeavors and egoistical behaviour is even dumber.

You are posting that thanks to private endeavors and egoistical behaviors, your robes, the electricity and even your life all comes from that (your parents pasing they genetical info in the being you are), what are you talking about?

>Luxemburgism

Attached: Le happy Jewess.jpg (200x252, 13K)

Attached: 1506432876267.jpg (644x598, 34K)

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP84B00274R000300150009-5.pdf

Attached: 1489507317317.jpg (644x598, 72K)

>Board dedicated to history and humanities.
>There are people on this board who unironically into radical centrism.
Explain yourselves.

Aurem mediocritas is the superior philosophy.

t.dosent know the poverty of eastern europe

Good Post

>It's basically a manichean philosophy mixed with tribalism,
I've never seen a more wrong post.

Wehraboos will never learn

Attached: 1501272345843.png (469x700, 372K)

Attached: 1488971824678.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

lol i didn't say anything about the economic system. Just pointing out that the myth of the Russians relying only on numbers is false. If you want to talk about the actual tactics and miitary strategy, then please show me how i'm wrong.

>arguing with a literal marxist of any kind

Attached: 1507808559232.gif (777x777, 3.28M)

that's what I thought.
also
>implying

Attached: muhasiatichordes.png (312x820, 97K)

me>stormtard>marxshits