Redpill me on cheese tea. Is it better than bulletproof coffee?

Redpill me on cheese tea. Is it better than bulletproof coffee?

Bulletproof Coffee < Cheese Tea < Activated Almonds

How do I make it? I've had mozzarella in my coffee and that's pretty good.

this thread has some serious same fagging going on

At least half are female

Its two people replying back and forth you fucking dunce.

haha then why did all those posts get delet

They’re not.

dick cheese?

what is bulletproof coffee

Putting some form of fat or oil into your coffee

jannys doing it for free

Specifically MCT oil + butter. An egg yolk can be added too if you desire. Its best when made with a blender as it suspends more oil in the coffee and it won't float to the top as much.

What's the science behind bulletproofing coffee? Can't you get the same benefit from just eating breakfast with your coffee

Supposedly the MCT oil is best metabolized by the brain and will boost the mental effects of the coffee, the saturated fat is supposed to help with metabolizing the MCT oil as well.
Its primarily used to help you increase the amount of ketones in your blood throughout the day, giving you marginal benefits of what full ketosis would. Eating carbs and shit will ruin it, its supposed to be a carbless breakfast replacement.

no, its not. Bulletproof coffee is a relatively new coffee brand that has a shitton of caffeine

lol no

I see, thanks for explaining.

uh no.

yea I normally do my coffee with butter, egg, and one scoop

literally no difference aside from (perhaps) composition. The argument re: digestion is doubtful given you are digesting them simultaneously. If you were eating sequentially an argument could be made

>Brew tea and refrigerate
>Beat cream cheese and heavy cream together
>Adjust ratio to desired consistency (add sweetener if you want)
>Pour chilled tea in glass
>Ladle "cheese" mixture on top