Tfw people doesnt believe im a kissless virgin at age 21 and think im trolling

>tfw people doesnt believe im a kissless virgin at age 21 and think im trolling

Why are normies like this ?

I'd rather be the unbelievable virgin chad than the obvious chad virgin

because its too pathetic to understand

how is this Veeky Forums related? go back to /r/incels

Its /fit related because mike tyson was fit back then

Yes i know, anyways it sucks because i hate lying and when guys come at me talking about the pussies they get im like
Whatever.jpg

>Whatever.jpg
that's because you are alpha
why would an alpha male care another, lower male, is fucking some thot?
it is irrelevant to you
remind them of this. when they try to come at you with that "your just jealous" bullshit, just remember this image and apply it to your current situation

>obvious chad virgin
what did he mean by this?

it is obvious that you are a chad of virgins
which is worse then being an unbelievable virgin who is a chad

Lol anyways they are nice guys i like them and sometimes make me laugh

>alpha virgin
haha right

>come at me talking about the pussies they get
no cure for autism bud kys

>iktf

>23
>college football player/ bouncer
>have been told im sexy/hotby customers and people from friends
>Im a khv who writes star wars fan fiction and wants to live alone and garden

What

Dont tell me you also watch anime

Haha normies amirite guys, they suck so much with their social skills, healthy mental attitudes and girlfriiends right! Fuck normies I totally do not wish to be normal myself

Nah i dont watch anime just experimental films and alien conspiracy theories

You can't just use antonyms together like that, user

I cant tell wich one of those is worse

what he is trying to say is someone who gets laid but everyone thinks is a virgin is worse than op who no one believes is a virgin but doesnt get laid

anime

Never understood why that scene is so widely used when if you watch the episode Don was actually obsessing over him being better. It should be exactly the opposite but it's never used that way.

lul yeah, what people think of you is much more life enriching than getting laid and/or have a meaningful relationship.
this board, sometimes i wonder if any of you are even really Veeky Forums or just some autists living in a fantasy of being alpha and shunning girls and people with normal lives

R/K selection theory. It's like a rabbit asking a wolf... "how come you have so few cubs?"

It's incomprehensible to the R-selected hedonistic masses that someone might prefer pair bonding and long term commitment over fucking anything and everything that moves. Likewise, it is incomprehensible to the K-selected wolf how the rabbit literally just fucks anybody at any time and reproduces so fast.

Normies are 99.99999% of thrle time just R-selected carriers of genetic information... not even fully "human."

are your standards too high?

Elliot is that you? You came back from the dead to finish your job?

I didn't even watch that gay soap opera. I use that image solely because in that stand alone context, it's great. the virgin loser looking guy expressing his dumb opinions about another man, who is chad, who then reminds him that he never thinks about the loser at all thus making his statements pointless/unneeded.

Yes, even many of my uni friends doesnt agree to me at all with the girls i like because i always look at the 10/10 stacyes and they claim these girls are "impossible" or havenotits.jpg or think they are skelly besides being really qt chicks