Is fasting the easiest and healthiest way to lose weight?

Is fasting the easiest and healthiest way to lose weight?

read the sticky you fat fucking piece of shit. lurk for 2 years before posting. you lazy fucks shouldn't even be allowed to post

with a question like that you aint makin it brah

Easiest? No.
Healthiest? If you do it right

what kind of questions should I be asking?

Don't listen to him. He obviously doesn't understand the benefits of fasting

A guillotine

Starving yourself is a meme. Just eat smaller portions and exercise.

read the fast thread
don't feed the snakes

Test

not that user but you should be asking about lifting form, and exercise routines.
fasting sends your body into emergency mode, and it will begin storing fat to keep you from dying. eat healthy. cut out soft drinks and other shit you find yourself craving. work in a lot of protein.

>emergency mode
just say starvation mode like the retarded faggot you are

what's the difference? from a biological point of view, immanent starvation is emergency mode

>fasting sends your body into emergency mode, and it will begin storing fat to keep you from dying
"If you stop eating, you'll get fat."

Yes.
Literal retardation right here. The reason your body stores fat is in case you run out of food to eat, you still have fuel. It burns MORE fat while you are starving, not less, and preserves muscle so that you can go find some fucking food.

I have been on IF since May. I'm 32 and I have never found it so easy to lose fat given that you are on a deficit and you know how to count your kcal.
Healthy? Perhaps. Depends on what you eat during your eating windows.

Also, what I have found from experience and with the correct counting of kcals, for losing fat it is better to eat once or twice a day. For gaining mass - divide the daily kcals into several smaller meals.

Yes. You'll burn first your glycogen storage and than fat.

In order to gain weight, you'll have to eat frequently in order to trigger your insulin production. Note that once you're in a fasting stage (not eating for app. 18h) you'll produce GHRELIN and human growth hormone. This allows your body not only to repair itself but to gain muscle mass more easily. Training on short term fasting intervals is the best way to healthy gains.

Jezus Christ how can people still believe this mom science. Not eating = less calories = weight loss. Fucking retards why the fuck do I even bother to respond to this shit.

Yes

It's not either but it is the quickest way. It's healthy if you supplement multivitamins and salt every day. The easiest way is to take it slow and limit Calories by 500 or so every day.

>emergency mode, and it will begin storing fat to keep you from dying

he's right guys. when i unplug my phone it starts spontaneously charging itself

Fasting can be the easiest way to lose weight. I lost 40 lbs from being a fat fuck at 280 down to 240lbs in a month by fasting for 10 days at a time and doing a shitload of cardio. My weight loss stopped at 40 lbs and honestly I hate cardio, so I started lifting heavy now. I've gained back 5 lbs so far, but I've dropped 3" on my waist in the month I've been lifting so I know I'm gaining muscle now. I'm still only eating 500-700 calories a day so I won't gain muscle as fast as I would if I was eating properly, but I need to lose another 40 lbs to get down close to 20% bf.

>easiest
chop off your limbs
>healthiest
read the sticky faggot

Jesus fucking christ just fucking kill yourself you walking meme