Is he a meme?

Is he a meme?

people would take him more seriously if he didn't look so ugly in the face

His YouTube vids are clickbaity as fuck and he's a manlet. His advice does work though, not gonna lie lol

Click bait titles but his content is good

he knows his shit hes helped me on a couple occassions

>Is he a meme?
no, great channel.

And color all over himself like a fucking child

He needs to put on a fucking shirt.

His basic program is decent, but don't expect to be sore after it. I add in a few accessory lifts with each workout. It's definitely for more athletics training rather than body building.

His ab training app is fucking golden though. I usually add it in after each workout.

But his content is good.

He’s very knowledgeable about the anatomy for correcting form, activating the right muscles and avoiding snap city.
However no one knows his lifts, doesn’t know much about programming, and is juicing because he’s 5% bf year round with a lot of muscle. You can see every single vein in his lower chest. Even juicers struggle getting those

But jeff said he's all natty though

85% of juicers day they’re natty, their career depends on it

lmao bro the only natties on yt atm are candito and eric bugenhagen, and i'm afraid eric might go to the dark side since he's going WWE

Hes great, quality advices and likeable.

I don't watch him too much but the guy knows his shit. What's more important is that he is the only example of biceps too big that I know. They make the while physique uglier

His stuff has help me, especially things related to form and joints. I'd have to say I trust the guy but I personally wish he went into even more detail about the anatomy. His stuff is great

good content but videos are too long.

If i looked like that i would probably avoid wearing shirts too

that's a great way to learn anatomy

Solid guy, very good advice on rehabing/preventing injury

no, he's legit, he just has clickbait titles for his videos, but you need that if you want to be successful on youtube

i think if your vids are important/useful it's ok to trick people into watching it.

If one ate how he does all year, they'd probably look that way too. He claims he doesn't bulk, and that he eats only one "cheat" meal a year. He isn't even crazy big, and he's not put in much weight since he started making videos years ago. If he were on gear, wouldn't he be a lot bigger?

only youtuber i watch for advice

my "fitness" youtube channels are athleanx, delray misfits, and jason genova