O im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. What the best way to drink this...

o im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. What the best way to drink this? I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola.o im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. What the best way to drink this? I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola. I tried asking Veeky Forums but they were unhelpful, so im asking the second group of people that use alchohol as a crutch.

This is not fucking fitness related, and is probably bait.

but drink it straight you fucking retard.

>but drink it straight you fucking retard.
This. You don't mix whiskey with anything unless you are a sorority cunt, Especially quality whiskey.

but sage because not fitness related

You don't mix scotch with anything - just drink it straight or on the rocks.

If you must mix it, Drambui.

Call it a rusty nail.
t. bartender

If you're gonna mix it with cola just get shitty whiskey wtf is the point.

Take it back and swap it for a bottle of black. Save $200 and drink it straight.

Are you drunk already op ? Why didn't you wait to find out your exam results before buying it ?

Sorry i just copied and pasted it early. Exams score have not released yet. But I bought it because it was discounted. Paid $320 instead of $400. Have not opened it. Will open it in about 3-4 weeks. Just needed suggestions on how to drink it as I don't usually drink.

Chug it on an empty stomach, boot it, then rechug it
Repeat until failure

this if you want to mix it

drink neat or on the rocks, it's smooth

If you're gonna spend that much on alcohol I'm sure it's meant to be drunk on its own without mixers, but what do I know I buy vodka that comes in a plastic jug for the sole purpose of getting shitfaced.

buttchug that fucking shit

smash the bottle and use the shards to slit your wrists

Fuck, why did this make me laugh... What is wrong with me??? Hahahaha

>im asking the second group of people that use alchohol as a crutch

Fug. Got me there.

Ok, here's what you're gonna do. Be honest, how much do you like Scotch?

>You fucking love it
Drink it straight from a glass. Sip it. If you were this category you'd know this already.

>You like it
Put a few ice cubes in the glass. Pour 1-2 shots over the ice. Sip at it. The ice slowly dilutes it which means that it might be rough at first, but it gets better and better.

>You don't usually drink scotch
>Fill your glass with ice cubes. Same process as before; 1-2 shots over the ice. Sip at it.

Cola/coke breaks down the flavor of alcohol. If you're buying a nice Scotch, this is the opposite of what you want. If you're gonna do that, it would be better to buy red label.

Ginger dry is popular too. Never had it myself, but when I was buying a nice 12yo scotch a random in the store thought it was a good idea. Used to serve it at my job to people who wanted to try nice whisky but couldn't handle the taste.

buttchug it you fucking queer

blue label enemas less calories

Splash of water or an ice cube and sip as you eat a steak.

[1/2]

Whisky aficionado here, user!

JW Blue Label is in the top-tier of blended Scotch, and given it’s famous ‘City/Money’ reputation I figure it’s a good choice as a reward for your CPA!

You’re unlikely to finish 70cl in one sitting if you’re not already a big spirit drinker, so the good news is you’ve got enough there to play around with comfortably.

Ultimately you should drink it however makes you happy, but I would sincerely flinch at mixing Blue Label with store-brand cola. Mixing whisky with soda or to make whisky-based cocktails is absolutely fine, but bearing in mind the mixer will block-out the niche qualities of the blend, it would be a waste of Blue Label when you can get the same result with a significantly cheaper bottle (e.g. someone already mentioned Black Label).

Since you’re obviously going for the whole classy vibe (good on you), if you’re going to start drinking Whisky I’d recommend investing in a nice tumbler (or at least a glass that looks the part)! Whatever you do, ensure the glass is spotless clean, has no grease in or around it, and doesn’t have soapy remnants remaining.

To actually drink it, I’d stick to pouring volumes of around 50cl. Too much and you’ll subconsciously treat it as a real drink, and too little and you’ll just end up shot’ing it

[2/2]

Drinking it neat is the way, and if I were in your position I would try all of the variants. Straight on its own, on the rocks (with ice), and with a drop or two of water in it (some say this ‘opens it up in terms of flavour’). There is a difference between cold and room temperature whisky in a big way, and I know good people who have strong views either way. If using ice cubes, try to freeze your own and make them as large as reasonably possible without being comical. You’ll want to finish drinking before the ice cube has melted (for fear of completely drink).

If you’re drinking solo, crack out some situationally appropriate music (maybe jazz or something?), or use a crackling fireplace/rainy soundtrack in the background to get the atmosphere going. Candles or other firelight is nice in that it allows you to see the golden colours. Bright lighting isn’t recommended. Drinking Whisky can be a much bigger experience than just the taste, so make sure you take in its colour and movement - the Blue Label bottle is nice too.

I realise I’ve rambled a bit.. sorry. Good luck with your final exams mate, and hope you enjoy!

i can go for my cpa exam soon. is it worth it bro?

>spending more than $100 on a fucking blend

>blue label
>mix it

fucking pleb, it's not fucking southern comfort or some other shit-tier alcohol

I need it since im a big four wage slave.

I can afford it, why shouldn't I.

how is jack daniels in terms of whiskey?

i just bought some right now to have lying around my place in case some thots come over. also got some pineapple van gogh. i don't really care if it's great whisky, i just want to know if it's considered lame or not in case i get a whisky girl

Whew lad what a ripoff. The store I'm at sells that bottle for $200

>blend

>big 4
which one? big G here

oh wait i thought you meant big 4 of tech. i guess you meant accounting?

Uncle Ernie.

>I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola

This

Pdubz here.

>Johnny Walker Blue Label
>I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola

Nice bait.

I suppose your'e going to paint your Ferrari with a roller brush, too.

>Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle.

You have no fucking taste at all. Christ.

.o im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. What the best way to drink this? I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola.

straight = shaken with ice and martini glass. youre thinking neat.

o im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. Im studying accounting and hoping I pass my CPA exam. What the best way to drink this? Bought it as a celebratory bottle. I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola.Whats the best way to drink this?o im hoping I pass my CPA exam. Bought a blue label as a celebratory bottle. I was gonna mix it with store brand cola, its my favorite drink. What the best way to drink this? I was gonna mix it with some store brand cola. I hope I pass my CPA exam. I tried asking Veeky Forums but they were unhelpful, so im asking the second group of people that use alchohol as a crutch.

do i mix this whiskey?

This is some next level stuff man... stop tho

Who /Becker/ here?

Shove it up your ass and do a handstand

Irish user here. Dont listen to these Art of Manliness try hards. Old people here traditionally mix it with water. Many distilleries actually recommend doing so to bring out the flavour.

Get a nice glass bottle of highland water, soda water or whatever. Also at this time of year its traditional to have it with hot water. Look up hot toddy recipies.