Are women in gyms actually mentally deficient, or do they act stupid solely for male attention?

Are women in gyms actually mentally deficient, or do they act stupid solely for male attention?

webm related.

They don't even care about just male attention, they want attention from females just as much to show how much hotter they are than them
Women are vain, especially fitness females, they only do this shit to show off to their followers

That's just a mating call meant for Chad. You should stop looking you creep.

Depends on the girl. Girl in your webm is obviously either just there for attention or retarded

Yea I straight up told my girlfriend that her bulge is making me uncomfortable at the gym through her leggings and told me to ignore it cause its for other women.

Yep, she probably thought "this is where the machine all the other thots use to practice fucking Chad".

We need a gym with a strictly enforced no-thots rule.

This thot is taking up two benches.

the solipsism of the female mind is insane.

Alright here’s the thing about woman: to look good you just gotta eat right and maybe exercise for 30 minutes a week. Routine, lifts, etc. does not matter at all.
Then you get all the genetically blessed instagram thots doing stupid shit just because it feels right (similar to how curls feel right but are only for advanced BBers)and all the other ugly hamplanets repeat the stupid shit they do, rinse and repeat.

Is this bait?

>bulge

wish i had a qt trap gf

That's a slutty hairdo. Just made for pulling while she gets fucked or sucks dick.

>10 pound plate
What is she hoping to accomplish?

get used to Chads dick weight

>Yea I straight up told my girlfriend that her bulge is making me uncomfortable at the gym through her leggings and told me to ignore it cause its for other women.

Literally cucked.

I would die laughing if I saw this at the gym

Seriously, girls like this deserve to be made fun of

OwO what’s this?

>using 2 benches...

Somebody please post that screencap that breaks down exactly why some instawhore is taking a photo of a guy at the gym in the background of her pulling a face in the foreground.

Good meme

I knew a chick who did this shit like this, not as bad but still retarded and I sat her down to try and get her to explain why out of pure confusion/curiosity and she couldn't come up with anything.

I swear to god, it's like the equivalent of me trying to buy a "live, laugh, love" sign from a trendy hipster brunch place. It just doesn't make any fucking sense to me.

>girlfriend

This is why I'm glad I'm gay

/thread

that's accurate

:3 nothing i swear

if me and my gym buds saw this shit in real life we'd all laugh at her and sneer to make her feel like shit
thot squad on patrol