I TRIED TO NOT PANIC BIZ

EVERY MOMENT THAT GOES BY LIKE THIS WHERE BITCOIN CASH FLATLINES THE CHANCES OF IT OVERTAKING BTC DIMINISH! WAS THAT REALLY IT, SOME QUICK PUMP?! BTC IS UP $162 DOLLARS IN THE PAST 24 HOURS, WHERE IS ROGER VER I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO DUMP BTC AND BUY BCH?! I THOUGHT AT LEAST THE FORK WOULD BRING ANOTHER PUMP SO I COULD MAYBE BREAK EVEN! DOESN'T BCH HAVE THE BETTER MINING POWER?! WERE THEY RIGHT ABOUT NODES MATTERING MORE?

Please help. Should I hold, or will it go below 1k tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/signal-to-noise-ratio-vitalik-mic-drop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10 sats deposited into your coreblue account
>100 sat bonus for meme oc

yes retard!

bcash is an attack on bitcoin. people with actual stake know this! retards with .02 btc can't tell the diff. wake the fuck up! it's a hostile attack. After bitcoin beats it, we'll move on.

THIS SHITCOIN HAS NO DEVS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

a satoshi for the good goy

Deluded.. Roger dumped some of his BCH into BTC... deluded

LMFAO

>that image

Kek'd audibly

No devs what about Craig Wright, who is probably the real Satoshi. He says BCH will be getting a lot of merchant support. Maybe he is right and if I just hold long enough I will become a millionaire.

But why did it dump faster, and further, yesterday without "muh crash "?

Pumped and Dumped to fade into darkness

This isn't funny, peoples lives are on the line and a Satoshi will hardly bring me out of this hole.

Roger Ver is one, ONE, whale. He can dump a tonne of BTC & try to pump cash.

BTC has DOZENS of whales with 10's, 100's of million of BCH from the fork, Whales who have a HUGE, VESTED INTEREST in maintaining BTC as king.

The second group, GROUP, know that if BTC dies, crypto adoption dies, and their wealth along with it, you really think they're going to sit back on the sidelines and watch their wealth get destroyed? Especially when they have all the BCH in the world to dump?

holy shit you've gone full retard.

he is NOT satoshi. he was unable to prove it.
he is not a coder. he got owned by nick szabo. he said he owned a super computer called tulip some bullshit. IT DIDNT EXIST!

he is practically unhinged.

on the other side, you have:

Nick Szabo: bitGold

Adam Back: HashCash

bitcoin Core: over 200 people who actually built the system.

those faggot asses are forking the project. They don't even know how it fully works. they are script kiddies. they are faggots! you are a faggot! hope you lose are your money in bcash.

fucking retards! who are you people! now new are you? did you hear about bitcoin on sunday?

im sorry to hear that
time for a career change?

He got JUSTed for jumpin on hype train. Expensive lesson, but if he learns from it he will make it.

for a layman like myself, massive dumping war by whales would be ideal.

can anyone spare some change for a poor fag

Why wouldn't the second group care which one wins out if they can maintain their wealth on BCH just the same. Just because BCH is a fork doesn't mean it isn't the real bitcoin.

I just wanted a second chance of getting in on the bitcoin moonage.

do that with ethereum. Ethereum has a chance of hitting 1k. Bcash is a copy cat, no dev having, crooked in charge, of a bullshit currency.

the take over attempt is so obvious to seasoned bitcoiners, it's not even funny.

Dear OP,

If you actually thought BCH was going to overtake BTC, then you deserve to lose your money and banned from /biz forever.

You are a fucking idiot, I'm sorry. Try Blackjack or sports gambling, this ain't for you buddy boy.

Daily reminder that shills get really triggered when you remind them that Craig is Satoshi.

No one is even denying it is a takeover. BCH is the last chance of a BTC chain to survive.
If evn BCH does not live, then ETH will 100% take over by January.

So what you're saying is buy Ethereum.

HAAHAHAHA dream on

Hege against BTC in any way possible. ETH is the best option.

Core is finished

this comment should tell you everything you need to know about Bfags. There is even a song about how craig is not satoshi explained by no other than money skelli

soundcloud.com/proofofbeats/signal-to-noise-ratio-vitalik-mic-drop

11 hundred on polo faggot.

you no worry preeze
bcash rear bitcoin
you rich boy soon

Wat are you even trying say?

I don't give a shit about bitcoin or bitcoin cash, but does anyone else think that the chinks are just waiting for weak hands to capitulate so they can start wash trading with each other?

The only question is how long it takes for all the bagholders to give in and sell at a loss.

>"no devs"
>actually has 5 different dev teams competing
Shut up you lying corecuck motherfucker

Keep holding, you will earn Wolong's trust which will pay off in the long run :D