What was the last straw?

What was it that made you finally cut the bullshit and get fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

where is her torso

I had a bad day at work and said, "Joey, I'm tired of this bullshit. Let's go to the gym tonight."

watching jojo

needing to update my photos for tinder.
not being able to get a good photo.

My favourite pants started getting way too tight to wear and I got sick of what I was looking at in the mirror

Fast forward just 4 months later, and I have the exact opposite problem. All my pants are too loose, I'm going to need a new belt and I've got visible abs

Fat shaming myself was one of the best things I've ever done

> Am doctor
> Good facial aesthetics
> Wealthy
> Large penis

Realised that I hate myself and my body, despite being tall, intelligent, an attractive. I don't think anyone can ever love me if I loathe my pathetic self this much
> Decided to sign up at the gym and look good
> Still hate myself, but it's fun

>selling out to become a glorified prescription dispenser
>hating yourself

Gee I wonder why

when i saw nu-males freaking out over meme sauce at mcdonald's.
i realized i was below them, socially.
that's something i simply cannot allow.
from now on i will not allow myself to be below those i hate.

Public paediatrician in Australia. We don't advertise drugs directly to the public in Australia, and "kickbacks" are tightly regulated. I earn the same standard pay as anyone else who has been here for 5 years, regardless of my treatment plans.

> Being this salty about your own bad life choices

Has there ever been a moment where you have to break some horrific news to a kid? Seems like working with kids could have some pronounced highs and lows

Based

I was a fat fuck and a virgin

Hmm let me think
>Ugly fatfuck, can't look at myself in a mirror
>not a virgin but haven't had sex for a long time
>Stretchmarks from being a fatfuck
>Clothing stops fit me
I wish I didn't wait for the last two

Ive got stretch marks on my ass and i dont think ive ever been over 25% bf

I wasn't too big too, my friend was noticeably heavier than me (94 vs 105kg, almost same height) yet he doesn't have any. Fuck genetics.

My body shut the fuck down. Couldn't hold down food. Endocrine system was totally fucked. My body rejected being so fat in a violent way, a clear gift from God. Been on the path ever since - I'm down 70lbs, stronger and leaner than ever before, and never looking back.

>needing a motive to get fit
Lmao I just walked into the gym and started lifting

Decided to measure my penis for the first time in a couple of years. Noticed it had "shrunk" 3cm because of the fat layer in the pelvis area. Fuck that, I'm bringing penis back. And now me and my female companions can enjoy all 18cm of it. Having larger pecs and arms doesnt hurt either

am i the only person that has just been working out on and off all my life. basically when i was a kid all i ever wanted to be was a superhero, like batman didn't expect super powers. but as a grew up i began to realized that wasn't really viable. so now i keep fit and strong so i can help others help a couple of old ladies the other week. one at the grocery store to get something up highish for her. the other at the bottelo to put her carton in the back of her car. yes only in straya do you have to help an old lady put her alcohol in her car.
making the world better one good deed at a time.

My parents told me I was starting to get a bit fat. I'm so grateful considering I have like no body awareness, people say I'm absolutely massive muscle wise now but I don't think I'm big at all yet.

Don't listen to normies, they have their own definition of muscles fat and so on. I'm not shredded at all but all my workmates, mostly females, always say I don't have any fat and try to feed me with cheesecakes, donuts and other shit.

I too but then diploma+work+moving from parents happened at the same time and I couldn't go to a gym and ate shit food in amounts like I would when I was lifting. Took 1 year to become a fatfuck. Good thing I had a lifting experience and got myself in shape pretty easily.

My favourite pair of jeans didn't fit anymore.

Later discovered they had actually shrunk in the wash lel.

Still, worth the loss.

Pretty sure you give the news to the kids parents.

>Alright everyone step forward who doesn't have a terminal illness
>Not so fast there timmy

>one at the grocery store to get something up highish for her

Manlets, you have no excuse to be under 6 foot, get to the gym.

I dropped my keys and when I bent over to pick them up my knee impacted my gut and knocked my our out.

down 59 kgs so far

i lift for girls. i want to fuck attractive chicks. Im tired of fat chicks

You can’t hate them if you don’t fear them, user. Keep lifting. You won’t hate them, you’ll just feel disdain

>There is a nice girl at my work
>I though when I become fit I would have more chances with her
>Get kinda fit
>Turns out she likes chubby guys

got anymore of these?

to turn down really attractive men and women

>hey kid you look alone, so i think you are the one who im supposed to tell
>ur mom is dead, and if you dont want to be in the same boat get the fuck out of my lobby

Getting a "gf" and realizing how much I have been neglecting myself. The sticky came along nicely at that point in my life.

is this you

Holy hell, I didn't know other medfags posted gaston pics. I wish it was me, or I at least wish I could meet this guy. Seems like my long lost lover. No homo.

Êveryday when I look in the mirror and can't even give the man in the mirror a smile or think "looks breddy gud breh" is the last straw. I've never been really happy with how I look, my hair etc. Getting compliments is nice, but deep down is doesn't mean a lot to me, because I get them from my best friend or tinder sluts.

It's mostly a rewarding career. In the first world, most kids don't die from stupid shit like adults do. Does feel shit giving news about a chronic illness cause of shit-tier genes though. Cystic fibrosis, etc...

I don't work with cancer kiddies though, so I guess that's the sadder aspect of it all.

no straw
ive always loved sports

>Be me, 18, 150kg
>Be stoned
>Eat a kilo of ravioli with a huge amount of cheese
>Smoke more weed
>Throw up
>A lot.
>Fill a bucket
>Stumble over to shower and cry
>Decide I'll never let it happen again

>met qt3.14 ex kgf after 4 years since she went away
>she asked for our relationship's closure since we really just fell out of each other
>after 4 years of not a single word to each other
>all I could remember was that "wow you've become fat"
BITCH PLEASE come back.

A family member died at the beginning of this year and it made me think about death a lot, she was very healthy and still died so I thought about how much I was flat-out asking for it. Quit smoking and started cutting, now I'm building my fitness back up again.

Got an internet gf. Decided that if we were to ever meet irl I want to be someone worth travelling for.

Plus I want to spend my life LARPing a knight as close as possible without actually being seen as weird. Big arms are good for smithing with.

People might laugh at having an internet gf but I met my wife that way. Waking up next to her every morning makes the wait worth it.

Seeing my arms in the mirror after 6 months of MDMA abuse. Never fucking again.

Thank you, user. That gives me hope. How did you deal with fears of catfishing and the like? I'm practically over that point by now but I still occasionally get a flash of paranoia.

Starchmasks on my belly and left arm made me wake the fuck up. Now, one year later i havent been this lean since 2005 or something. Feels great, and i am not even close to there yet

Who is the sperm malevolent deity?

lol, "wow you've become fat" is basically how Koreans say hello.

Skyping a lot (literally everyday for like 3-4 hours), plus snapchat. Paranoia is real and that's common but you can't ever let it control your life. Lose your cool and you lose your confidence. All it takes is resentment and it falls apart like a house of cards. I think the bigger issue is if one of you starts to distance yourselves to emotionally protect yourself- girls do it more often than guys, making it seem like you care for her more than she does you. Value your time you have with each other each day and respect each other's personal time and you should be fine. That and visiting them. I flew out to England a few times. Personally that first time is the worst since girls get scared of getting hurt after you leave. Again, confidence is key. There will be another visit. There will be one after that.

That's fine and all, but when I went home and realized just how much weight I've gained since we broke up, it just hit me so now I'm lifting all these feels away.

When I realized I was putting 40 hours a week in vidya. Fuck that gains goblin.

Dragonball Z

When 2XL was getting tight.
When going up stairs left me winded and sweaty.
When I started loosing feeling in one of my feet.

what did joey say

did he go to the gym too

I needed a outlet for my anger and self hatred

I was starting to chub up last year. I bought about $20 worth of fast food for me(to celebrate something I think) my ex caught my receipt and called me a fat shit and started yelling at me. I was beta and whipped so I just went home with my tail between my legs. I still hate her(she was very abusive and fat herself ironically) but I appreciate her for giving me my spark back. I lost weight, and am currently on a bulk. I actually look kinda fit now, and I'm a lot happier than I was the night I was cussed out

A pretty fit friend of mine wanted to start working out at the local gym at our university when we started our first year. Me being a 250 lb 6ft guy I of course tried to change the subject every time he mentioned it. A couple of weeks in I gave in and said if I like it I might go for it, lets see how it goes. This was 2-3 years ago. I lost a lot of weight, went down to 175lb and havent looked back since. I fucking love it, and all I can think of is why I didnt start sooner. Its actually fun to work out, feeling your muscles ache the next day and seing results. It is addicting!

>girl invites me over and we cuddle for several hours (no sex)
>this was the first intimacy I've had with anyone (22 y/o virgin)
>she ghosts me for three weeks and then gives me the let's just be friends speech
>decided after the first that if I wanted to ever feel that again I would need to make some serious improvements
>bought some self-help books and a set of dumbells/pull up bar as well as dedicated at least 2 hours to the library a week

Feel better than I have in years and it's only been around 1 1/2 months

I had a crush on a girl with cancer. They had made an announcement at school that she was finally cured and all. She actually talked to me back when I was obese and it made me happy. I anonymously asked her what her favorite body type was (through some question website that used to be popular) and she told me mesomorph (I attached a picture). I quickly lost weight, getting to skelly and she ended up getting a boyfriend. Then it turned out her cancer didn't go and she died in August. That was about 2 1/2 years ago. Before I knew that the cancer had come back, my fatass asked her if she wanted to play DnD with me or go to the festival at my church. She declined because she "felt tired". If I ever need any motivation I just tell myself that I don't know what tired feels like. To be fair, I didn't like that she had sent nudes her freshman year of high school but I love curly hair so that was enough for me. I'm 18 and a half now by the way. /blogpost

used to get teased when i was 7 for being fat, (irony was i was never fat) was tallest in school till I went to 16-18 pre college. I sucked ass at pretty much all sports that required co-ordination. I used to get picked to play rugby even though i never played it because i was that much bigger than every other kid. Until I started swimming, I loved it. The feeling of gliding through the water was the best. Not only that i kicked ass at it. By the time i was 12 I was getting up at 5am on my own and cycling to the pool doing 2x practices 6 days a week doing about 20-28 hours of training a week. I still was kinda chubby just couldnt loose the fat. I didnt care though. Suddenly puberty hits and I basically looked like captain america by the time I was 17 82kg and 6ft2 with national level swim times.

Then i found girls and drugs, i stopped swimming as much, shagged alot, snorted alot worked hard and got into college. Then i really hammered weights for the pussy and went from 82kg to about 104 in one year. then cut down to 92kg. And ive slow bulked to 95kg lean which is where i am now.

My biggest regret is stopping swimming, i feel like a brick in the water now. But im playing waterpolo 10 hours a week now and i just do one full body workout a week in the gym with a hiit circuit too on a morning.

Cool. Now actually start lifting

Wife said I was starting feminine figure.
So now I'm here.

Trust me bro she doesnt

because the nuclear class race war draws near, Seig Heil !

Funny enough thats when I started lifting. I've been fixing my diet the entire year before that.

Went from 235 to 200 when that incident happened, so I hit the gym. Im now 191 and almost at my goal of 185 by the end of the year.

6"2 btw

Because I utterly failed to court the love of my life and I will never forgive myself for that. She's out of my life now but the rage and impotence I felt from being friendzoned is what has kept the on this path.

We're all gonna make it.

I saw Korra. That's it. That's literally it. I just saw the series and said "That's neat. I want to look like that".

why is zyzz the silhouette at 20, was he a loser before lifting?

I decided that I should dedicate myself to something. Something that I will always do in most of my spare time for the rest of my life. I decided it should be lifting because I like to do it, I like the result and I just feel better. I can't miss the gym just like I can't do not go to a shop because I won't have food to eat, it's vital.

>see the Veeky Forums edit of evangellion on /wsg/
>start lifting
i wish i was making this up

yes

>was he a loser before lifting?

Quick Rundown, I guess
>be immigrant aussie NEET
>play WOW all day
>be the archetypical virgin gamer shutin
>one day your brother tells you to go to the gym with him
>become Zyzz
>fuck loads of sloots
>however, nolove.jpg

This is why he is so admired here, this place is full of highschool losers and betas who are on the path to redeem themselves from their past. and as someone who failed to get with his high school crush I can see his appeal and popularity even after death.

You can see her nips in the reflection and thats pretty cool

Can you post? Sounds interesting

My ultimate goal is to raise a family and give my kids a childhood I never received

As an underweight 6'0 stick with the voice of Kronk, that wouldn't happen. But I know it can. I've attracted attention before, was too depressed to act on it beforehand and the one time I did, it was a spergfest which ended with me ghosting her despite her still wanting to talk(long story)

I started 1.5 weeks ago. I feel fucking fantastic. But the lack of social interaction is a murder. I'm considering interpals or something of the like to learn how to talk to people more. I thought about tinder but I don't think I'm ready for that yet, going to give it a bit. Looking into my local community center in the meantime and seeing what's there

>tired of browsing /b/ and /pol/
>take a look at Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>realise interest-centric boards are where the cocks are
>start reading because of hearing about so many great books on Veeky Forums
>browse Veeky Forums for the stories
>my being a spooky skelly dawns on me gradually
>start doing push ups every day
>eat big
>do bodyweight exercises for 6 months with intense cardio
>get new internship with gym at the workplace
>read the sticky
>start lifting religiously
>eat bigger
>now at 85 kg / 1,96m from 69 kg a year ago
>mires from girls at my job and gay colleague on our last night at the bar
>get new job
>find commercial gym 20 meters from home
>nobody bothers me in the free weight corner
>just squatted 5x5 115 kg and broke through my shit OHP plateau
>got my legs mired by my aunt who runs a gym last week
>maybe gonna meet a childhood friend on Sunday

We're all gonna make it

I was spending as much on new clothes as I was on food when I was getting fat. Now that I'm down 50 pounds, I'm too thin for my clothes before I was fat. I've just given up on looking presentable and just wear sweat pants + hoodie 24/7 now. When summer comes or I find a weight I really like, maybe then I'll buy some nice clothes again.

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-because-you-have-vagina.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-because-you-have-vagina-second.html

i dont have the webm, but it was this one
youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg

I have this before pic set as my computer wallpaper for both monitors. If those disgusting stretch marks aren't a reason to start working out, I don't know what is. I'm below 200 now, and I'll add a 3rd picture to it mid December.

Sometimes I catch myself at a certain angle in the mirror before/after a shower and see something that could be a decent body if I put work into it. Keeps me going, chasing those shadows.

I aint a chick bruh, but I'm showing these to my girlfriend tho.

This without the tinder part. Was simply trying to get a good photo of my outfit.

Zyzz was a bit full of himself (obviously) and egotistical but there was a genuine admiration he held for others making it and wanting to better themselves. It's easy to write him off as an asshole but I think that bit of sincerity pushes him far beyond other personalities that have come and gone.

Whe she cheated on me with a skinny faggot.

>Veeky Forums was created in ~2009
>I read the sticky

That's how it all began.

>hang out with grill, she initiates
>not attracted to her, but fun to talk to
>mostly hanging out and drinking
>6/10 body (thin), 4/10 face, 1/10 genetics
>slowly start to like her over about six months
>ask her out
>get rejected
I wasn't unil this incident that it lodged in my mind, "never again."

I thought that was Harvey Weinstein on the left initially.

When my ex invited me to coffee just to tell me she was engaged.

>you will never be the one she sends that picture to out of the blue

it is

>hanging out with girls
>go to clubs and whatever
>hear them talking about how good random guys look
>these guys are all fit

If you are looking for a last straw to change your life you won't find one. Just do it.

Abusive dad.

I wanted to be strong for my mum and my little sister.

tfw he hadn't seen me for 2 years while I was getting fit and when we met again the dynamics of the relationship fundamentally changed because I was no longer afraid of him and he could sense that.

Who is this semen demon? Tineye says nothing

>Be me
>Be 16
>Be sophomore
>Also be chink
>Haven't seen grand parents in over 10 years
>Pretty fat at the time, bf% of 20
>Family going through divorce that finally ends, mom gets a lump sum of cash from dad
>he was actually a dick, don't worry
>We finally get to go back to Chinaland
>Entire time I'm there get told I'm pudgy by literally everyone
>But damn the food there was amazing
>Get back to good US of A and put off getting fit bc lazy
>Family plans another trip Junior year
>still fat
>Mom hears over the phone one day that grandma from sister in laws family passed away
>Realize that I won't have much time left to see my loved ones once I graduate high school
>Start cutting like ape shit and lifting daily
>Dont want to go to China and disappoint family by still being fat
>Trip comes around and I'm down to 13%
>Had fun and ate nice food, got bloated but it was okay
>They saw my new body and I did some burpees to show off
>They always loved me but now they were proud.
>While it wasn't the last trip, I was the last time I saw them.
I miss my grandparents.

I'm 21 now. Everyone except my siblings is pretty old. I know I have separation issues, thankfully undiagnosed.
Its not as bad now but when I was bitesized I always prayed that my mom wouldn't get hit on the way to work.
Or that I should go with her on as many shopping trips possible even if I was stuck doing nothing because I'm her son and she'd be safe that way.

They are my motivation.