that's why you don't do legs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iYnUUErz0Yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>squatting
>almost everyday
>squating machine
>machine

wtf is the squatting machine? like the leg press?

Smith machine probably, hence why the bar went straight down amd crushed her instead of falling backwards or forwards

Someone draw a picture because I’m having a hard time picturing how that happened.

>highbar squatting
>ever
costanza.jpg

That's why you don't lift in shoes with pathetic traction.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

stuff like that makes me sure of how this world is retarded

>150 lb
>squatting machine
>machine
>MACHINE
smith guillotine claims another victim

>The smith machine claims another life
when are they gonna ban them?

this. Machines are heresy

>not squating with the spotter bars

We've literally had two posts about women doing meme shit on exercise machines and now you post this as proof that doing legs is dangerous? If anything it just shows that training like a woman doing meme exercises found from IG is dangerous/stupid

>Webm very related

damn I need to slam my meat between dem buns

More like this is why you squat for real instead of memeing in the Smith

>Gym addict

Why do I feel like going to the gym is the next heroin to these fucking journos?

Yeah, smith machine is dangerous as fuck since it doesn't have safeties. If you're going down then there is no guarantee that you'll be able to lock the bar in place before it crushes you.
It's a literal novice trap.

>can feel the desire to be immensely aroused
>not even a drop of that chemical flows into bloodstream because of how fucking retarded this machine is being used

My gyms Smith has a safety latch thing that you can drag up to a desired height. Maybe it's just the new ones.

thank god i'm male and have the cognitive capacity to use equipment correctly

The fuck would you use a smith machine for besides lighter weight accessory work.

>Squat machine
>Slipped

ah, the famous guillotine squat

Same. Also, had she been squatting in a squat rack with a free barbell + safety bars and this wouldn't have happened.

Nevertheless, it fucking sucks for her. 21 and paralyzed, I can jut imagine. Fuck. I feel sorry for her.

>tfw gym addict snorts all your creatine

Thats a fucking guillotine. On a normal rack you could just use the safety bars and this would never happen.

Accidents like these could be avoided with common sense. Why on earth would anyone ever use a smith machine? I've failed a squat before but the safety bars have saved my ass every time, it works flawlessly.

BLOOD FOR THE GYM GOD.

Smith guillotine claims another

>ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

youtu.be/iYnUUErz0Yk

P-piano?

Every Instagram butt model could die and the world would be the same

Good riddance

You would also be able to slide the bar of your back if it gets to that point.

> Tfw Glorious.
I pray for the day when the gym is purged of this plague of thottery. No more whores giggling while they leg press 50lbs, no more makeup smeared on the fucking dumbbells, no more waiting for low-impact Zumba class to be over so I can stretch, no more getting eye-fucked by butter-fat bitches in waist trainers and yoga pants who think the Hip Adductor machine and Ab Coaster are gonna fix all their problems.
> Day of the Gym Rat when

>tfw no paralyzed gf to take care of

>squat every single day for 2 years
>only squat 150

fug

Why would a gym have a murdermachine is the question?

I agree with you, but good luck finding a gym if that happened. Like it or not, thots and fatties are the ones that keep the bills paid for the gym owners.

unfortunate but true, i dont wanna pay way more for the gym just to not have certain people there. Well not for now, maybe when im not an uni fag anymore and actually make some money.

>Smith machines have built-in safeties
>Somehow managed to get paralyzed from it

kek

Does he have that bar sitting on C7??? Fucking why?????

Every last woman desiring to ruin her body with these nigger-tier giant meme asses deserves to be executed by Smith machines.

>with these nigger-tier giant meme asses

Get out of here potato boy

Smith machine on thot patrol

>implying correlation is causation
>implying a single point of anecdotal data is enough to make a rational judgement on anything
>implying you're anything more than a lazy faggot who can't be bothered to do leg exercises or is anything more than a curl-bro gymcel
OP is a fag as usual

My arms refuse to get into the low bar position.

There’s barely any difference in high and low bar squat anyway.

You mean machina?

>prefers small ass women
so trannies basically

Desu this was at my uni

How the heck do you "slip" in a movement that requires your feet to not move? Was she doing split squats in the Smith Machine?

It's only good as an overhead leg press machine and literally nothing else.

I go to the exact gym where she did it and I'm so confused how

she is unironcally thicc tho

>using a smith machine because "it's safer"
>get paralyzed after using meme form

Sad way to go, you can fully see her nips and tits in the picture tho so THOT BE GONE

It's good for calf raises and shrugs. And upright rows, I guess, if you want to hurt your shoulders.

Maybe if you're poor and go to Planet Fitness, since the only barbells they have are attached to the smith machine.

everytime

I stand corrected, that said I'd never squat in one. Squatting in a power rack or even just with a bar alone is a hell of a lot safer than doing that way. And I'm guessing because she slipped she may have been doing split squats, which is best done with dumbbells and a bench than a bar.

>Gym addict

And that's how I know whoever wrote this is a fatass cunt that was in her chair chugging an Oreo smoothie with a grin on her fatass face typing while a single idea was crawling through her brain under a layer of fat "yeah, that's what you get for thinking you're better than me bitch"!!

Anyway, since the writer was too busy sitting down and not providing any actual details to how it happened we won't know for sure what when wrong. Sliding your foot on a Smith seems odd

Why would a gym have machines at all is the real question

My legs get trained from bike riding, kicking heavy bag, and hiking across mountains; why are you talking as if a squat machine is the only way to build muscle? You sound closeted and stupid. And go outside once in a while ffs

Do you have Asperger's? OP was making a joke from that pic

>b8
Nah, I'll go with Asperger

Every Smiths I've seen does too, but if you're already falling its unlikely you can engage the safety.

This is where the squat rack with spot assist excels

not including the easier access that was used by tarantino in grindhouse

pls

The old ass one my gym has has safety catches, I've never seen them used... not even sure people know what they are for.

I have a qt gf but this still hit me in the feels