Will science ever reach the point where we can modify our bodies at will instead of having to work for it...

Will science ever reach the point where we can modify our bodies at will instead of having to work for it? And every girl would instantly go for the body on the right, wouldn't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or would things immediately become freakish?

Girls are driven more by what other girls think than what men think. They are usually afraid of standing out. So even though girls with huge tits get 100% of the available male attention they are usually self-conscious and wish they were smaller. Hence often busty girls often start covering themselves up in loose and frumpy clothes in their 20s and 30s and as a result look ugly and fat because you cannot discern what is breasts or fat.

So although i get the point of this thread is to post 10/10 titcows, in real life most girls would go for a dull, skinny body with an ok ass and disappointing C cup breasts.

And there would be no more manlets, right?

We had this exact thread with that exact image, only a few days ago. Is there no originality on Veeky Forums?

I get what you mean, and you're right, I think most girls would go for just barely above average. Not extreme enough that other girls would pick on them, but just enough to stand out from their friends. But what that would do would slowly raise the average body size and shape as people would be dealing with jealousy

If Middle had a bit more breast she'd be at least 9/10

> shitskin hair
> horse mouth

I think what would more do it is men encouraging their girlfriends to change. Then girls see most women in relationships as being busty and so do the same.

Envy would play a huge part in what people would do to themselves

I think certain types would make such extreme changes to themselves that they'd have trouble fitting into normal society

more of her please

Any more and she wouldn't be able to fit through the door

Look here son,
No we never going to be capable to Change or Body at will and look natural, BUT!
in the future our mind will be transfered in Computers and we are going to live the live we fucking want, without needing a Body!
Can await, we will be immortals!

Are tits replacing asses now? Good riddance, ass worship is for negroes and homosexuals.

Yes but I'd also make myself seven(maybe eight, dare I dream?)feet tall, I wanna tower over and bully cute guys

Real life anime tiddies when

Until the guys made themselves that tall or taller. You'd have to escalate things

>often start covering themselves up in loose and frumpy clothes in their 20s and 30s
I knew a 14 year old with D-cups that did that, super insecure, ended up dating her.

>white women
>flat shapeless asses
>no hips
>smug Stacy party girl selfie

Wew lad your taste is shit.

Maybe you're misunderstanding. It's less about what's the perfect body and more about what girls THINK is perfect

I had an ex with E cups who was also very insecure.
She was like 150 cm too, it was pretty interesting

jugs

Good point. I didn’t see it that way, but that makes sense. If fact you hear while girls doing it all the time. They know we love a round ass... most of us anyway. And yet they sit around complaining about how big their ass is getting.

I have a god mode 30F girlfriend who growing up had a friend who was easily an H and a massive whore - so my girlfriend managed to both not be permanently stared at and always known as the big titted one. So she isn't insecure about them, a very rare occurrence.

Stop posting this weird fetish thread. It’s up every other day. Sage

Bonus. A girl with F's that might actually feel too small sometimes. Good find

I'd instantly sign up for some augmented knees and shoulders

most girls would probably go for a happy medium

big tits are incredibly impractical - they cause back issues, making doing anything athletic horrible, sag like a mofo when you get older, etc.

only very slutty or very self-conscious girls would want tits like girl on the right

Except that they'd be able to correct back problems and sag as often as they'd like

Tastes are different. I had sth once with a girl, I think she had an E cup (DD for the Americans). Sex was great, but I couldn't handle her tits. She asked me once, why I don't do a lot with them. I told her that they are too big for me. Of course she didn't like to hear that, but we still fucked,so whatever

Those didn't stop him from getting mega-cucked, poor Adam

It wouldn't take too long for a previously "big" girl to feel inadequate around her friends if they outgrew her

Back pain is just laziness and not true on athleticism. You would be amazed at what a good job sports bras can do, they can turn huge tits into a flat chest. As for sag that is down to skin elasticity and cooper's ligaments. Small breasts can sag just as much as large ones the only difference being how much breast there is to sag. I would much rather larger drooping breasts than flat pancakes.

So in short, get lost roastie.

you'd have an arms race

once 10/10s became commonplace they'd cease to be 10/10 and you'd need to go further and further to stand out

look at what's happened to Mr Olympia

olympia has gone backwards though phil heath looked like shit this year

underrated kek

>you will never be 12ft and 700lbs of rippling shredded muscle

why even live

:(

>u will never be a big boobed azn grill and cuddle your teddies all day long

What use is life?

...BIGGER azn teddies

ywn have an arms race with your girlfriend to see who gets to be the biggest in the relationship

>not wanting to be over 14ft and weigh several tons

Sorry,but you are not going to make it

what are steroids?

Pls source

These girls are underaged

tfw age of consent is 15

Then there would need to be an age limit on the use of this technology

>tfw no big titty asian gf
I'll stick my dick in just about anything but this......
This is my dream

Lovely Lilith, I'm fairly sure
She's borderline unfappable fat

>borderline

That's the type of girl that SHOULD have access to this sort of technology. She clearly realizes that the bigger her boobs get, the more attention she gets, so she'd probably perfect the rest of her body and make those things as fat as she could handle

Here comes the arms race between bigass "body positivity Tumblr" girls

s-sauce

Leanne Crow and Tessa Fowler trying on each others' bras

>unsuccessfully

>150 cm
How much is this in American?

I believe that's 4/5ths of a Karlie Kloss

LMAO
nocollarbones/10

Who?

>This will become the average 12 year old girl within your extended lifetime.

12 years old looking like that. And then puberty will hit in full force

The age of humanity will end and we will rule the universe as immortal god machines.

And high school girls will destroy the world...

if jimmy had her shoes, she would be the manlet. Fucking girls can't even compete to manlets.

Too much?

source?

Well, she just needs to get bigger then

Some webcam vid of Nataliya/Natalia Kuznetsova/Trukhina, Russian professional powerlifter and bodybuilder.

Ok, if someone like this got access to the ability to instantly change her body, the results might be terrifying

Still would

That's a good point. Girl tries to keep her guy interested, things get larger and larger, more and more impractical, and that becomes the new norm

fuck thats a sad pic but also lol

There's always got to be a queen bee

i'll take middle's body with right's face

It's like looking at two fresh loaves of bread

So...you're blind?

They rescued the ducks, if I wasn't so lazy I'd find them and post them

I genuinely feel bad for that girl on the left

Humans are total bros sometimes.

Why? She's making a goofy face and posture but you can she she's actually pretty cute

No matter what she does she'll always be in the shadow of her friend

Pfft who cares an 8/10 will always be in the shadow of a 9/10 but she's still fucking hot

>spoken like someone who knows they can never get the best and always settles

Am I going by my right or the patient's?

I think augmentations would make that obsolete

There will probably be plenty of girls looking like that

This is Fuko
Fuko used to be debu
Now she stiku
Still big titu
tfw no gfu

>I knew a 14 year old with D-cups that did tha
Pft.
You are like a little baby.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy
>tfw 6mo has bigger mamms than your ex