Rage thread

ITT: things that make you rage.
“Healthy at every size, except for skinny” edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/t9b2h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah no. Current models are dangerously malnourished and do a lot of really bad shit to stay that way.

Its a good thing that too skinny is getting unfashionable now we just need too fat to not make it there either.

That girl doesn't even look that skinny, she's the kind of body type I go after

Here ya go

take your incel power fantasy of a world full of malnourished and feeble women for your roided bod to carry on your biceps or whatever the fuck elsewhere, this board is about fitness.

Fuck off back to Tumblr

What do you prefer friend? Fat whores who can't leave the bed without your help?

So skinny now means malnourished?
The point is that the same people who say “you can’t judge a plus [fat] sized women for her health just by looking at her” are the same people saying this girl is unhealthy just by looking at her.

good praxis

b8

Fuck off jew. The modelling industry has been run by homosexuals and jews for decades so we do in fact just see androgynous stick women despite male tasted never changing and more sales being made with busty models.

I see fat arthoes and mom's on IG all the time commenting on girl's pics that they are unhealthy skinny, they just are used to everyone being fat

>good thing i have this chair-shaped cushion to hold on to

Delicious stick

Sauce?

thicc > sticc

UK is a police state.

Watch it fellow bongs, I'll report you for hate speech!

Straight out of Hell.

and not a single gain was made that day

Spot the hambeast

>The point is that the same people who say “you can’t judge a plus [fat] sized women for her health just by looking at her” are the same people saying this girl is unhealthy just by looking at her.

Neither are good so what's your point? You won't find those people here unless they're meming you.

Being skinny doesn’t bring about the same health problems as being fat i.e. clogged arteries, high blood pressure, diabetes etc.
Sure being anorexic or malnourished is bad, but nothing wrong with a healthy sticc

girls who can lift or go for a sprint without wheezing after a minute. you think walking skeletons can do that?

point is that super skinny girls won't be into dyels sperging out on Veeky Forums anyway i don't see why you wouldn't focus on working on yourself instead.

i wouldn't go as far to say that but come on. muscle can only be obscured by fat, not lack of it. sounds like you need to work out at the library bro. maybe a night school biology course.

>thinks skinny girls can’t run without wheezing
>trying to tell me to take biology
Must be baiting but I’ll bite.
Ever seen a really good female cross country runner?
I’m not saying skinny girls have muscle, most of them don’t have much. But there is a line between malnourished spooky skeleton and thin. The girl in the ad just looks thin

>UK

To be honest, she does look malnourished

I doubt she's over 45 kgs

>”no, no. she’s not malnourished of anything.”

Kill yourself, OP. You’re just as retarded as those fat acceptance people.

I won‘t accept this like that. You can blame merkel and her band of faggot globalists, but not the fucking german populace. We‘ve unfortunately been getting cucked for a good half century but there‘s still good and proud people around. We shall return to glory

They should have said something about heart palpitations instead of wheezing. The girl in the ad looks "thin" and like she has no muscle tone. She might have no muscle and no fat as a result of a strict model's diet, that would, in fact, leave her malnourished.

A good way to tell is skin, hair and nails, if those are all still nice she's just skinny not unhealthy. We can't really know for sure from this picture but we shouldn't tout this girl as the Pinnacle of attractiveness or w/e regardless.

>We shall return to glory
And ruin Europe for the 3rd time in a little over 100 years?

That's a shop, you Idiot.

Spare a thought for old cunts like me. I was a child before the obesity crisis rolled in.
I remember when fat people were a rare sight, the ocasssional alcoholic unemployed slob who drank beer all day, or wheelchair bound invalid who was fat because they can't move, not can't move because they were fat, or old people who had steadily gained weight from middle age.
No one complained about "skinny" women, or tried to force a redefined ideal of beauty down our throats to make fat people feel justified.
we all knew fat = unhealthy and disgusting, there was no argument, and we could recognise the difference between skinny and anorexic, as we hadn't been convinced being a size 16 is the optimum female body. You could put a normal, slim woman on a magazine without a buttergolem screaming about unattainable standards, and how everything is photoshopped, because here's a size 24 girl photoshopped to look human, which is somehow proof that EVERY picture is as heavily doctored, and that poor model who is being called a freak by these inconsiderate sentient hams never existed in the first place.

I thought as I started to reach middle age, I'd be looking at society, disliking its music, fashion, and stupid slang. Instead I despise it for glorifying disease, mental illness, and shitting all over common sense at every turn.
I don't even want to raise kids in to this mess, despite the hope that the next generation can push back this tide, just in case the poor bastards get sucked in by this post-modernist brainwashing bullshit.

Fuck you little cunts, fetishising fat girls because you subconsciously know it's the only way you'll find a modicum of companionship in a society where obesity is so rampant.
We used to call "thicc" memers chubby chasers, and laughed at them for the pathetic beta pricks they are.

This can’t be real

>being this dense

try to make a more coherent sentence next time you ss soyboi

>last election

Germany is done.

Yeah there's no way that's real. It's like kicking someone out of school because they're depressed and not going to class. They let them and just take their money lol.

It's real, but I suspect it was a hollow threat to scare her in to eating properly and they thought they were doing it for her own good.
They backed down, though.

Welcome to out new world.
archive.is/t9b2h

Or they could have scared her into killing herself yikes. No matter the reason that's NOT how you handle it. Anorexia is a mental disorder and should be treated as such. Adding that stress to her life probably did more damage than it helped.

seriously tho why do females insist on facing the seat when they use a leg machine

And yet you faggots keep voting for said Merkel and her "band of faggot globalists".
We know it's not all of you, but it's a majority, which is bad enough.
I stopped buying German products a long while ago

You blame Germans when EU is entirely founded and run by Jews? Typical republican retard with zero understanding of what is going on

Ruin? Germany almost saved the world in WW2, its you Jew worshippers that ruined not just Europe, but the entire world. You kike dick suckers literally doomed the entire world by not siding with Germany.

I see nothing wrong with this

Dammit I fucking hate how I can figure out what it was so quickly

Explain pls

>not giving yourself tapeworms to lose weight efficiently and max out gains

Nah

I think it's 'Loss'

this. she is too skinny to be healthy imho

Who asked for your opinion