Hypothetically speaking...

Hypothetically speaking, if a girl of a similar height and build wanted aquire the body of the girl in Pretty Pridot (look it up), what would she have to do as far as an exercise routine and a diet plan?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

70% genetics or extreme makeup and plastic tits

20% JUST WORKOUT AND GET LEAN

10% clothes wig

post the one where she chokes to death on cum

Just be skinny

i wish i was female. i cant believe how easy it would be to be attractive.

It’s literally life on easy mode

>i wish i was female
But you'd be weak and completely crazy, would you really want that?

>look it up
IF YOU'RE ON NOFAP, please, for your own sake, DO NOT.

If that's pic related just be thin, born with big tits, do some squats/deads/GHR for thighs and butt

To add on to this, if you want to actually be attractive you need to do basic, heavy compounds and work the entire body evenly. Squat, bench, deadlift, OHP, row. Throw in some other smaller exercises for whatever you want like weighted sit-ups or whatever.

If you think you're getting bulky, stop lifting and start doing cardio for a while and your muscles will naturally atrophy.

She was so cute and so into it, why did they have to make it boring rape?

Fuck, I just fapped to that shit
Thanks for ruining nofap for me, whore

modern western society is built around keeping women safe from their weakness and consequences of their craziness

>rape

That's really disappointing to hear. I've never looked up the full sauce but I've fapped to a lot of individual gifs

the first half is consensual, she's a prostitute that enjoys her job, then the guy calls in his friends and they gangbang her.

lose a dimension

Just admit you want to be a trap already user.

I'm sure she'd have gone through with it if they had just payed her more, would have made for a better animation

Does she actually die or are you speaking figuratively

skinny + high soy diet

japan's boob cups have slowly been increasing over the years due to increased soy intake

I though t we were blaming the hormones in cows for giving them bigger udders?

And how do you exactly increase soy intake in an Asian diet? They eat tofu in almost every meal.

Are there more than two parts to this because i need closure. The end of part two just says to be continued.

Bump

>wanting to look like a fictional character.
Don't go down this path. It'll just lead to dissapointment.
I want to look like pic related. Not much I can do about it.

you'll never be as hot as an anime girl so don't even compare yourself, you'll just be disappointed

What the fuck did I just watch

I wish there was more shit like this, new hentai is getting shittier by the month and sfm is laughable.

Clothes/Wig would be more like 40% if you were trying to recreate the vid.