Why do you hate fat people, Veeky Forums? Most fat people are really nice, like boogie for example...

Why do you hate fat people, Veeky Forums? Most fat people are really nice, like boogie for example. He has a heart of gold and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Why would you want to hurt boogie, Veeky Forums? Boogie is twice the person you miserable clowns will ever be.

I have nothing against fat people. I hate the people who are promoting being fat.

I used to be obese myself so personally, I only hate really really obese fuckers like boogie. Why? Because I dont see how you could possibly get that big. When I waw obese, I was 270 pounds at 6'3" and I had to eat like shit all day every day to even maintain that weight. Also, the over consumption of food just goes to show how spoiled we are in first world countries, but then a fatass will donate $5 to "help the malnourished". That's fucking bs, especially when I see a fatass behind the nonprofit. Anyways, I wouldnt want to hurt boogie but I definitely dont think he deserved all the food he has consumed in his life.

jeez r u retarded or something OP? so now you want ppl to just love disgusting shit now? even the guy himself want to not be fat.

>Boogie is twice the person you miserable clowns will ever be.

Kek

I hate fat acceptance. Being fat is terrible for your health and is a sign something is wrong with you psychologically. Every fat person should strive to overcome obesity rather than accepting it or, even worse, celebrating it. My little sister became a fatty recently, and those fat acceptance faggots tell her it's okay and she doesn't need to change.

I don't hate fat people. I hate fat people who bullshit themselves and everyone else about how hard it is to lose weight. I was fat, I lost weight. It's not hard, it just takes a little time and patience. You just need to stop making excuses and do it.

because willpower and ambition manifests through the body

I hate fat people because they are pathetic

I hate meathead roiders because they are pathetic

Boogie is kind of a lying, manipulative manchild.

>3 boogie threads up
boogie stop shilling yourself you faggot

this tbqh, I'm 6' and at my heaviest about 250 and I ate like SHIT. I really can't fathom how much you have to eat to get to three or four hundred pounds.
I'm also tired of hearing from the "waaah I can't lose weight" crowd when I see people talking about their """"diet"""" then go stuff their fucking dick koozies with fast food because they were "good" yesterday.
I'm strictly eating 2k calories a day with one cheat meal a week, lifting heavy ass weight 4x a week, and my pants are hanging off me right now when they were uncomfortably snug about 2 months ago.
Losing weight is only difficult if you make it difficult by torturing yourself with shitty food and having junk food all over the place and no self control.

Boogieposting banned from /fit when?

both are shit, your point?

>arguing with someone about fat people
>they claim that most people don't have the knowledge necessary for healthy living
>they claim fat hate makes people feel worthless and causes more fat people
>they claim eating healthy is more expensive than eating unhealthy
What do I say to disprove these?

1. Internet is at your fingertips, no excuse since good advice is plentiful and free.
2. Mental health is connected to body health, they need to establish proper thought patterns before thay can be truly healthy.
3. Wrong, go to any supermarket and get a week's worth of healthy food for 70 dollars, that's only 3 or 4 lunches if you eat out.

t. Used to be 300 pounds and got down to 180

Fatpeoplehate irritated me because I realized the vast majority of users were out of shape or somewhat overweight themselves... Imagine a photo of the person commenting in underwear next to the comment.

i don't hate anyone. except for some bigots or whatever, but i don't know them personally.

here in the usa we're faced with a very serious healthcare crisis. i'm a far left liberal and believe in healthcare for all, but it's not really feasible on a national scale when such a large percentage of the population is willfully making themselves sick in a very expensive way. obesity is NOT okay, and it remains one of the biggest issues we're dealing with right now. fat, unhealthy people are both economically unproductive and a drain on the economy. other nations are surpassing us in nearly every regard now, and we're going to be left behind as a country of slow, fat people without the means to treat our medical conditions. affordable medical coverage doesn't come from cutting taxes or reducing the number of those insured. it comes from getting people who SHOULD be healthy back to being healthy.

for me, fat person hate isn't about actual hate for fat people. it's more about frustration with the health crisis that is worsening every single day. there is widespread ignorance about nutrition, exercise, or what the word "healthy" even means. something has to change. fat people who start the long, painful journey toward recovery should be celebrated. many fat people were raised without being taught how to eat or exercise, and being fat is all they know. but they can make it with hard work and determination.

don't hate fat people. spread awareness of health issues, and health solutions. and maybe post some funny pics that poke a little fun at the ignorance that holds our country back.

"being fat doesn't affect anyone but me!"
>point out excessive healthcare costs for the obese
>point out lost productivity due to obesity-related health issues
>point out increased insurance costs for everyone to cover costs incurred by being aforementioned health issues
>point out my goddamn back when I have to lift these people off the ground to get them in an ambulance when they have a heart attack or stroke

>He has a heart of gold
no he hasnt. thing is he is selling you a persona and not his real self. he hides behind the superficial image of a timid introvert. fuck him i hate these kind of folks that pretend to have no edges and be all "LOVE AND GOODNESS FOR ALL" gaylords

mhm :(

i work in healthcare too and literally had a 400lb woman fall on me. very, very lucky it didn't break my 130lb self...

I worked dialysis transport for a month and a half and on my last day I had to move a 500lb completely non-ambulatory woman from her bed, to our stretcher, and into the truck with one other person at 0500
That shit was fucking miserable. My back hurts just thinking about it. I need to go do deadlifts.

god fucking dammit. this shit pisses me off.

i used to work at a "no lift facility", and of course everyone still lifted people when they couldn't get out of bed or fell or whatever. girl i used to work with was trying to get a fat woman out of bed and fucked up her back BADLY. company determined she was at fault as she was not supposed to lift her, even though there was literally no other way for her to do her job without lifting. we didn't have equipment or anything to assist us, and as always were understaffed.

it's years later now and she is STILL out of work and will be suffering from serious back problems for the rest of her life.

Yeah it's SUPER fucking dangerous for us and our patients but our company wouldn't let us call for a lift assist from FD because they took too long to get there and schedules were already too tight. Luckily from now on I can just call for an engine crew.
But what exactly were you supposed to do, just leave them there? Call EMS? I don't understand. Obviously calling EMS is less unreasonable than just leaving them there but that's a pretty big waste of resources.

London?

There is no field in this world as incredibly wasteful and poorly managed as health care (outside the government).
Why send 2 ppl on a 500 lber call unless it's halfthor and cheekie? Like is the manager just an idiot or trying to save a buck? What is even going through their mind?

Shut the fuck up. You can't blame it to lack of education at every turn. The education is out there and the facts are plain to see. Fat people do it to themselves. But go ahead and try to save everyone while they screech at you and hate you for it.

At this moment there are 5 (five!) thread in this board, that show this fat fuck as OP's pic. That are at least 4 reasons to kill fatty McCuck.

Stop shilling this fat looser at instance

>
>
>
>
>

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this post looks like.

This is what happens when society coddles losers and encourages the attitude of "whut evea, I'll do whut I want shitlords"

These "people" come from homes with liberal parents who are like "oh I don't want to spank or discipline my kids because it'll stifle their creativity. It's society who should pay for my lack of responsibility! We need more welfare money!

Oh, it's cool if my daughter majors in womyns studies off of tax payer money and blows random hobos under the overpass for more abortion money. I don't want to """slut shame""" her.

Oh it's cool if my son is a shut in neck beard who plays video games and drinks 2 liters of soda. I don't want to "trigger" him!

Then 18 years later little baby liberal junior is all hopped up on welfare because his dumbass parent never taught him the value of hard work and he's breaking into my car for more heroin money. And I'm not going to stand for that. If liberals won't discipline their children, I will. And that lesson will be written in hot lead.

This is also why I support abortion as a Republican.

Think of who gets abortions. Liberal women with no morals anyway, they'd rather attended feminist rallies and freebase crack cocaine than discipline their kids. I say fuck em, abort all of their bloodline, every dead liberal is a blessing. They should hand out vouchers for free abortions in front of the democratic national convention.

Long story short, local non emergency transport company with too many patients, not enough trucks or EMTs, manager who was too busy trying to get a 911 contract to properly staff and equip the company.
One time somebody was a no call no show and the supervisor grabbed a truck and somehow managed to transport this woman alone which was a) illegal as all fuck and b) insanely stupid and dangerous.

you know, i've never heard of or seen any HAES/fat acceptance anything outside of the internet. i'm not sure how large that "movement" actually is, though it's a ton of fun laughing at it here on fit.

even if it were a big movement, you can't really trash on progressive liberalism as a whole for it. much like we can't equate all of conservatism with far-right neo nazis. try to be reasonable.

and to what extent can the obesity epidemic be blamed on "fat acceptance"? the problem is much, much deeper than that.