ITT: post things your cuck muscles and lifts cannot get you

ITT: post things your cuck muscles and lifts cannot get you

elliot rodger drove a bmw you know that?

>gf

delet

You better tell me that's an e46

Delet t-this

delete this right now

Her face is too juvenile like she's clearly not a child but she's clearly trying to look like one. Y'all are a bunch of peedos.

>being attracted to teens makes you a pedo

She's 18

Are you even trying?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Automatic

>automatic

what a huge fuckin faggggggot

It has manual mode brainlets

Real men drive trucks. Cucks and numales drive cars. Real men go out and kill deer, haul lumber to build something new... can’t do that in a cuckmobile.

Lol only retarded rednecks drive trucks

This

>Real men drive trucks

Fat, inbred rednecks drive trucks.

Not op but it’s an e92

this

I know you don’t even lift, but let’s pretend you aren’t a beta orbiting numale. Say you want to build home gym. How the fuck you going to get the equipment home? Strap it to your roof like the Griswalds?

What about when you chop wood for your fire place? Put it in your trunk. Ops sorry I know toy like things shoved in your trunk... I’m talking about you cuckmobile’s trunk here.

Where would I fuck your GF if not in the bed of a truck?

>Not buying a cheap, reliable and inconspicuous car
>Comfy as fuck
It's like you don't want to make it

>E90

Manual labor pay can buy one of those.

Why would I build a home gym you dumb FUCK?

I don't live in the sticks, I just go to one of the many gyms in my city where I can look at sluts retarded redneck

>manual mode
>power still goes through a torque converter
>car will still shift when it feels like it.

If you think women would rather fuck some musty redneck who owns camo clothing and has a dead deer in the back of his pickup as opposed to some man bun, cologne wearing dude who drives a Camry you are much mistaken my friend.

Who?

>implying some skinnyfat weak faggot could prevent a strong man from kicking his ass, taking the keys to his beemer and driving away with it

>he doesn't know all you have to do is get big and marry a rich girl
only a fucking retard works hard for shit OP you dumb faggot

Actually there's loads of women who go crazy for exactly the kind of redneck you described. Usually younger and brainwashed by country music.

Google is a thing shithead. but I already have this

>claims he lifts
>has to go to places to stare at women he’ll never have
>hates trucks because he can’t afford one
>being this mad

Topkek.

>not an m3

I'm not really sure why you're assuming a reasonable car wouldn't be able to fit a home gym in the trunk or back seat. All racks and everything come flat-packed if they're new and you build them yourself.
Also, I fuck your girlfriend in the bed of your house. Why the fuck would I want to fuck in a truck?

But which is more universally appealing? Man bun camry man.

Every girl I've ever met who's been into rednecks has been fat white trash.

Ya

>Implying I didn't know who he was
>Implying I wasn't dismissing him as something nobody gives a fuck about anymore

I have a BMW and a gf to go with my muscles. Now what?

And just how are you going to haul that 7’ 45lbs barbell home in your Honda Fit? What if you decide to build something instead going back to ikea for the millionth time?

The only approved Veeky Forums cars are 1960’s muscle cars. Lurk more, newfriend, you’re not on /lgbt/ anymore.

no thanks

I get it delivered.

I live near a top 5 metropolis in the US, and basically if you are male and don't drive a truck you are universally regarded as a homosexual. Jeeps are pretty big out here too.

You never know who's a newfag. Since nobody gives a fuck I was being nice and giving an explanation. You can go kill yourself now though.

>he sits around at home waiting for the delivery men to bring him his purchase.

Just as I’d expect from a beta virgin. Let real men do what you should be doing yourself.

No matter where you live the pool of women who are willing to date redneck fucks is getting smaller and smaller because if we're made afraid that a guy voted for Trump just by looking at him we can't be interested. We're under the impression that guys who have big trucks and do all that manly stuff are compensating for small penises.

What if it's a modern muscle car?
I mean, my car is heavy and huge even though it's only got 2 doors and it gets like 15mpg on premium gas lmao. Goes fast though, but steers like a fucking truck.

Not here. 90% of the girls on Tinder have pictures of them in swimsuits with guns and trucks and say, "proud conservative woman looking for her country boy". That, or there's fat Hispanic girls with kids or the odd hot latina, for some reason there's no in between with them

Found the jealous roastie who got rejected by by truck owning men.

They leave it at the front door.

lol using "manual" mode
>no clutch
>no thought
enjoy your boring commutes, faggot

I suppose you could be granted honorable mention status since those throw backs are honor the oringial beast cars.

Literally everyone in British Columbia has a massive lifted truck, most don't even use it for work it's just a status thing

>Using manual in a city where you'll be stopping every few moments in traffic

Hahaha

Hate Songs In E Minor.

>commutes
>Europe
Lol faggot, the people that built our infrastructure weren’t retarded

Hi neckbeard!

money, lots of it

Nah, they were all that existed in high school and I'm bitter. I dated one for a little bit because I was desperate to lose my virginity (almost 19) and he was a dirty, misogynistic waste of space with anger issues that fucked up my car because he didn't give a shit about other people's feelings or belongings. All 8 million of his "cousins" were the same so I worry that all of them are that bad.

Lol it's a Volvo but still, same idea I guess.

Sometimes families are just toxic. Don't let it color your view of people just because of where they live or what they drive. I've owned trucks, cars, jeeps, I live in the sticks and go to school in the 4th largest city in the US. It doesn't make a difference.

Anyhow personally I prefer jeeps, I want an XJ for my next vehicle.

Ill treat u well bby

>i cant go 30 minutes without playing with a ball and shaft

"Cousins" was in quotes because they're not actually related. The town rednecks were all "cousins" Idk if they think all white people are related in that way and that's why it's so normal for them to fuck their actual cousins or what but these people shared no relation except general proximity and shitty interests. And they all smoked cigarettes.

I will let people's choices influence how I perceive them. It's easier to stay away from all guys with trucks than it is to vet ones you might be interested in.

Self worth and purpose haha

lmao

captcha: autocarri colonia