youtube.com/watch?v=oX3AlUYRZIQ

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodontichealth.co.uk/case-studies/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA
youtube.com/watch?v=8d5awyc_ZQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

mfw

what is the obsession on here with this quack?

the british orthodontic society arrived sooner than expected today

posturelets BTFO once again!

when will he take the neck pill?

Okay honestly I could kind of understand the mewing thing but surely this is just tabloid tier 'do x for easy abs!' at this point now right?

The 50-50 lottery.
Is she the nigger or the white girl

looks like someone's got MEWED

wew

BUMP

I like how he says slaves that got worked to the bone got abs "naturally". Otherwise the vid is interesting.

those aren't slaves, they're aborigines

I heard (((they))) don’t like healing crystals, reiki or homeopathy either.

DONT SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT MEWING LET THE MOUTHER BREATHER MOUTH BREATH AND RETRUDE THEIR MAXILLAS WE DONT WANT MORE CHADS STEALING MY GRILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>bad goy, don't naturally fix your teeth with discipline and hard work, so much easier to pay thousands of dollars for us to do it for you with no work involved on your part
>mew's a quack don't trust him he's only a registered orthodontist who has nothing to gain by teaching you how to do things without paying us money
>srssly guys healthy tongue posture is probably really dangerous

some of the most ludicrous pseudoscience ive ever seen

>gross blubber under mouth
>try holding proper tongue posture
>whenever i do the gross blubber goes away because the tongue muscles are being used
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder if proper tongue posture has anything to do with mouthbreather-faces with elongated shapes and weak chins with lots of double chin/weak chin
agreed. it might help on posture, but it's not gonna give you abs... you need to work the muscles to build them, not just activate them. that's like saying "just walk around with a flexed bicep, and you'll get a nice and big bicep in only half a year!"

different muscles build in different ways though. i think he wasnt just saying it will give you abs, more that it will make youre abdominal posture better, which will make you look less like Statham and more like the abs on those females

How can one man be so woke?

I still have no idea what mewing is. People try to describe it to me, but that sounds like normal "mouth posture" or whatever.

What is this healing crystals shit?

I hate this fucking board

That's literally just what it is, proper posture.

at this point I'm starting to believe Veeky Forums is actually just an extension of lookism to be honest.

Most people get Veeky Forums because of insecurities they want to fix. If someone says you can fix your jawline or anything else, it's just a natural extension of the idea and we're getting into the extremes.

this tbqh

straight up this dude looks like hes dying of liver cancer

gaunt/sunken eyes/diseased looking levels of skinny

jaundiced skin

revolting.

anime?

I see.

Do you think mew sensei knows he's a celebrity here?

Made in abyss
Pls watch

t. long-faced nochin nojaw mouth-breathing incel faggot

oh god my sides

yeah except Veeky Forums wasnt always full of lookism shit
i dont mind mew and mewing threads but the rest of the lookism/sluthate/incels shit has made this board a lot worse, its honestly more like /r9k/ than a fitness board at this point.

How did that indigenous population get abs? They're not doing abdominal exercises, they weren't slaves. They're just walking and running around.

I think that abs walk does activate the abdominal muscles. The difference between flexing your bicep and walking is that the abs are constantly moving if your posture is right.
Mew posits that pre-industrial populations looked upwards rather than downwards, at the horizon rather than at the ground. If you walk with your shoulders up straight, with your tongue supporting your head, you can feel your abs working.

Is it just me or does this guy have really big hands?

I read that in Mew's voice

They were hunters they would be throwing things at prey to kill them regularly and repeatedly throwing something properly requires you too rotate you hips so they would be working their abs a lot

Why did he turn black?

Tall dark and hamdsome meme

Just bee yourself

Anybody got any mew transformation pics

Here are some of Mew's patients
orthodontichealth.co.uk/case-studies/

Thanks friend. I needed some motivation to keep mewing.

>all case studies are on kids and pre teens
>definitely from mewing and not the fact their bodies are still develop

Lmao when will you incels learn

>all case studies are on kids and pre teens
Well yes, his patients are all children.
>definitely from mewing and not the fact their bodies are still develop
You think pic related is just how faces normally grow?

>6 -8
>7.5-11

Yes.

Is this bait or do you really think the people on the left have normal faces?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6h3-wsqLNA
>the closed captions

high energy mewkino
youtube.com/watch?v=8d5awyc_ZQ8

How does this guy hope to fix underbites and weak chins with this magic?
t. chinlet

>just running doesn't build your abs