Why does Veeky Forums attract losers so much...

Why does Veeky Forums attract losers so much, seems like most posters here are virgins this can't be reflective of society can it?

Whew, thought she was with a nigger for a second.

>Veeky Forums

you meant Veeky Forums

The only time I stop thinking about killing myself is when I'm gripping a barbell

Already successful people don't need to lift.

It's an /r9k/ threads, bros
Sage, ignore, report

this
this

if you want a board full with clueless normalfags go to r/fitness, we are gymcel lone wolves

It's actually pretty simple. The people who are most motivated to work hard on lifting weights are people who feel that it is a path to solving their life issues. The common Veeky Forums poster is someone who feels inadequate in life and thinks that being big and strong will get them laid and generally increase their social status. Lifting isn't a solution to all life's problems, but it is a lot better than just moping around being a sad cunt.

Socially successful neurotypical humans don't spend their time in an anonymous Congolese monkey hunting board.

>be ugly
>be rejected
>see people have friends and get gfs
>think getting fit will make people like me
>get fit
>realize my face is ugly and that's why I'll never make it
>become even more bitter
>keep lifting and coming to Veeky Forums because used to it
that was hard to figure out OP
go blow your pea brains out pls

>durr why is Veeky Forums full of virgins hurrrrrrrrr

literally me

That whore is actually wasted on a white guy.

Seems more like Veeky Forums is filled with guys with broken hearts that repair them by lifting weights and talking about their feels.

because Veeky Forums is one of the few boards where people turn to when they want to better and improve themselves

you make it sound like this is a contemptible thing, but the opposite is true

we are all gonna make it lads

>seems like most posters here are virgins this can't be reflective of society can it?

Since only like 3% of guys are still virgins after 20, it definitely isn't. But you need to keep in mind this is a website, primarily at least, for anime discussion. You're going to get a different demographic.

> only 3% of guys are virgins after 20
> tfw 21 and virgin
It's nice to be good at something, right?

got into Veeky Forumsness because i was always a skelly growing up and was pretty insecure about it even though I've been strong I've never looked it until now. other than that pretty normy: degree with job+own place, pick up about 5 or so women a year, decent looking.

That figure rises to anywhere from 40% To 93% depending on the board.

>expecting guys to tell the truth when asked that they're virgins.

It's an exclusive club.

Why a board about fitness has a lot of unpopular fat and auschwitz fucks?
Its almost as if ugly people are losers, chocking

>lone wolves

Yes.

bye bye Jamal

what shoes are those? i'm thinking some reeboks

shut up french boy

>Since only like 3% of guys are still virgins after 20
No way, what's the source? I lost mine at 19 btw

lower your standards until you get a gf then retards

>3%
Bullshit

>we are gymcel lone wolves
I wouldn't mind us all getting drafted to war. I hope we get drafted ASAP.

>implying guys in OPs pic would ever come to this shit hole