/GFRG/ - Girlfriend Routine General

ITT: We compare our GF's routines.
-Your GF's stats
-What routine did you get your gf on?
-How did you convince your gf that lifting wont make her "bulky"
- Results?

Other urls found in this thread:

diaryofafitmommy.com/12-week-strength-training-workout-for-women/
bodybuilding.com/content/the-female-training-bible-everything-you-need-to-get-the-sexy-body-you-desire.html
bodybuilding.com/content/womens-strength-training-guide.html
amazon.com/Strong-Curves-Womans-Building-Better/dp/1936608642
kaylaitsines.com/collections/guides
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tfw no gf

GF stats:
5'9.5
~120lbs
Started seeing a girl, she enjoys working out but shes into meme workouts, no real routine.
Whats a good routine to start her on?

Having a hard time meeting someone? What's your story user?

girlfriend is
>5'4"
>140 lbs
>lifting 2 years
>thicc legs and fat ass
she was lifting way before I started talking to her. Saw her squatting 95 lbs in the squat rack and went wtf, with an ass and legs like that? Told her to load up some weight and i would spot her, she never went over 135 lbs before

That day she did 185 for a triple super easy.

The rest is history

how do you get your gf in the gym

mine is
>5'3
>150 lbs
>chubby but thicc with nice legs n ass
>used to play softball

she never wants to go with meeee

Right now I’m doing
> talking to girls x3
> get number x F
Everyone already has a bf though so it’s hard bros

My girl is a stick man, I ask her what she does in the gym:
>workout my butt
I hate that answer lol, what do you do for butt?
>I squat using a dumbell
Mfw shiggy
What kind of a routine does your girl follow, I want to add some meat to my girls bones

I'm with you brother. We're going to make it, don't worry. Just keep fightin'

Getting her to signup is the first step man, Ideally find one of those Econofit places ~20$/month and just get her in the habit of going.

She wouldn't take my advice / correct her form / give her some tips on her routine.

Doesn't matter anyway since we broke up a month ago. Fuck that noise.

Recently found out the girl I'm trying to seal the deal with goes to the gym.
All I know is she does mostly legs, hogs the squat rack and is about 6'1. She is a soccer player and pretty lean except for thicc legs and ass

Real talk no bully, you guys are gonna find someone I promise, as meme as it is maybe try NoFap, it wont give you superpowers but i find it makes you take more risks when approaching girls. Also, get out and do things, your gf is out there, but you'll never meet her if you dont put yourself in social situations

stuck dick in crazy at beginning of the year, tons of drama within friend circle, got PTSD

Long story short
>unknowingly cucked my best friend of 8 years
>girl told me she loved me, freaked me out since I was just there to fuck
>girl got knife obsession from army and pulled one out (not on me)
>roommate n girl tried to bang ea other behind my back but roommate backed out n confessed
>I pretended to care but I honestly didn't care
>more drama, shits blown out of proportion
>had to lock her out of my place

Pretty much schizo in deployment n I bailed the fuck out. Every time I see a 8/10+ qt I start wondering what major flaw she has. I just want to enjoy people's company without giving too much of a shit you know, why can't girls just have sex with you once in a while and enjoy each other's company?

She does the meme 2 hour glute workouts on her own but she actually uses some weight now. I got her to lift upper body atleast 2-3 days a week and she does legs 2-3 days a week.

Its hard to motivate girls to start lifting, thats why i found one that is more obsessed than i am.

She is fucking insane but she has a crazy sex drive so i just deal with it for now.

Just a heads up most girls who lift on their own are crazy as fuck, have/had an eating disorder or some other complex.

>about 6'1
>she

>TFW NO GF

>-Your GF's stats
don't remember em
>-What routine did you get your gf on?
she started with SL and went on with OLY
>-How did you convince your gf that lifting wont make her "bulky"
she did it herself thankfully
>- Results?
sixpack, that ass, them thighs, that back, the whole package

>tfw now ex gf

Can I be here even if I don't have a bf?
I really want some tips

How DO you convince em?

10 hour Netflix Binge
1 hour Sex after shower before bed
She doesn't eat, only in the morning
A weird mix of skinnyfat, but fat in the right places (hips, thighs, butt)

here's a tip

>girl im dating
>5'2"
>95 lbs
>used to "squat"
>bodyweight/air squats
>dating for 4 months
>shes been pregnant for 3 months 2 weeks....
>its mine cause shes clingy af and spends every single possible moment with me
>fucking kill me already

Pls be in london

>>dating for 4 months
>>shes been pregnant for 3 months 2 weeks....
>>its mine cause shes clingy af and spends every single possible moment with me

Mah nigga. Now that's a girl I'd actually enjoy being around.
Lazing around in bed on Sundays watching movies and having chill sex and eating pizza. COSY.
>TFW I don't know what it is to be loved or what it's like to love a girl.

Damn user thats rough, sounds like you're better off without her though

>Lazing around in bed on Sundays watching movies and having chill sex and eating pizza. COSY.
boring if its every single sunday

>4 months
>3 months 2 weeks
>is now clingy
KEK you're about to raise another nighas baby famalam

Its nice but her sex drive is dwindling so I need to get her to start working out or somethig.

She also smells like my cum and doesn't wash up for 3 days . Like if she opened her legs it would literally smell like my sweet cum.

>She also smells like my cum and doesn't wash up for 3 days . Like if she opened her legs it would literally smell like my sweet cum.
DA FUQ

Ya user shits so true, my girl is bartender and I walked her to her shift last night at around 8:30PM after studying in the library all day, casually mentions to me that she hadn't eaten since 9:00AM..
>9:00AM
Got pretty upset at her, shes always scared that eating something too dirty will make her bloat before work. Sometimes man...

yep
anytime im not working shes there
>gym she comes along but dosnt do anything and just is there on her phone....
>wants to always shower together
>i shower by myself 4/7 days of the week....

was clingy before too
ill for sure get a dna test but im sure its mine cause when we're not next to each other she wants to skype even when im at work
>"just put me in the corner, so you can see me out of the corner of your eye"

I wish I could get my girl on SL but shes tall and has bad knees, so I don't want her doing it too early for fear of injury. Sorry to hear that you lost your girl, user. Fuck her you're better off without her, youll find someone better!

>5'3
>118 lbs
She does mostly body weight stuff, has been on it for a couple months. She's looking awesome and is getting super into it, even helping me with my routine and stuff.

better without her, well, i don't know my man. really was nice to have your girl help you with lifting and diet and stuff
but thanks for the kind words user

Ever get that user? When you cum and you dont clean up, it drips in your groins, your thighs, and even your balls.

It's like that with women if they dont clean up.

Femanon? If so whats your routine? Also as a girl, whats a good way to convince other girls that lifting won't make you bulky?

Am I not normal if I prefer the first pic?

user theres no reason you can't have this. What's holding you back man?

Heavy squats
Heavy Deadlifts
Hip thrusts

>4 months with a girl
>3 months pregnant
>it is mine

3/10 shit bait.

"Chicks at the gym are terrible. They wear like right clothes n shit while doing deep squats with heavy weight. You can practically see their bag. Eww."

Immediately starts working out to please daddy and compete with turbosluts. Kek.

>tfw no gf

Everyone has different tastes user, is there something wrong with me for preferring Vanilla Protein over Chocolate Protein no, you like what you like. No shame in that!
>Vanilla Protein MasterRace Reporting In

I also voted for the above candidate

I need a routine and diet for my girl. She is like 20 pounds over where she needs to be. She has a heavier school load then me this semester so I am waiting till thanksgiving to kick her in the pants about her lack of exercise for the last few months. She used to look great, sex drive was higher too.

i really wish i was kidding
im having a kid with someone i dont like anymore

>"just put me in the corner, so you can see me out of the corner of your eye"
I find this cute and endearing

every single fucking day?
i cant get shit done cause she'll be like oh check this out
i tell her im not paying attention cause im working and she gets upset

No I haven't ever had that. I just nut in a tissue and flush it.
Why would you nut on yourself when masturbation?

Oh shit I remember you
The girl flew in right? And your friend was brown

Just fuck my shit up senpai

How can you control where you nut? I just nut on myself and clean up after

oh fuck you were there? b& 3 days feelsgoodman

dont need to i did it myself by believing she had a lock on her cycles and i didnt need a condom

Underrated post

Gf is
>5'0
>220lbs
>squats 105kg x5
>ohp 40kg x5
>bench 65kg x5
>curls 14kg Dumbbells x8

post her nudes?

dont have any
mostly just her in her bra and panties
and no

5'0
????
??

?
WHAT THE FUCK

Fuck me. I was going to question your girls insane squat, then I reread and saw that she's...hefty, no offense.
Is she doing that ass to grass or the 90 degree bare minimum?

atg paused. But yer she's a big girl... Just how I like it desu

What's your question?

>5'0
>220
She must be round as a fucking ball.

What the fuck.

yeah
she was a ho though so don't worry about it

thanks man

Please post a picture of her body, I am curious.

Curious in what way?

I'm 6'4 and into tall girls soooo

I opened the thread hoping to find some nice routines since I'm not into the bf/gf thing and I'm the only person I know who isn't into meme IG workouts. Anyways, here's what I do 3 times a week:
HIIT cardio on treadmill for 30 minutes
Hip thrusts 1pl8 (looong progress)
Lat pulldown 15kg
Lunges and squats bodyweight

Please help me 5'7, 155 lbs

gf is 5'4, 170 pounds
most of that is in her legs and ass, but she's put on weight. when I met her she was around 130-140, and coming off of 12 years of swimming. She used to swim hours a day, was toned as fuck and those fucking legs. jesus christ
now she doesnt swim or lift or run or anything and I really think she could do to lose some weight, but she gets shitty any time I bring it up. I just want the sexy swimming babe I met back
what do anons

>diaryofafitmommy.com/12-week-strength-training-workout-for-women/
>bodybuilding.com/content/the-female-training-bible-everything-you-need-to-get-the-sexy-body-you-desire.html
>bodybuilding.com/content/womens-strength-training-guide.html
>amazon.com/Strong-Curves-Womans-Building-Better/dp/1936608642
>kaylaitsines.com/collections/guides

I'm following Kayla Itsines' BBG's ebook guide right now, and it works for my weak ass. Kayla Itsines also has a book for her clean diet program. You can find the pdfs floating around if you can't buy her books.

>Mfw thinking about you hurting
You do this exact workout three times a week?
>Not into meme workouts
No but in all seriousness I'm clueless about female workouts, can they do the same stuff as guys? Should they do more volume. So many questions

Yes and I want to upgrade a little.
From what I know women should do a lot of isolation work first then proceed to lift heavy and high volume, moderate reps.

>Gf is
'0
lbs

I want to see this body. I'm not asking for nudes or a picture of her face.

How did I fuck that up?

>5'5
>60kgs

She stopped going to the gym cause she thought she was getting "bulky" and her tits were shrinking

help me bros

Here ya go, M'lady.

shes perfect user

I wish she'd stuck with the gym cause i wanted her to be Veeky Forums gf. She's got her size from sports

My qtgf
>5'0
>103 lbs
>lost some weight ever since I met her
>used to be skinnyfat
>has been lifting for quite a few months now
>thicc legs, godly ass still dyel arms
Only problem is she can't go running with me because of a knee injury

Best I can do off my phone, taken a few months ago so about 10lbs lighter. Not actually pregnant btw.

Why do you date fat chicks user? Can we get a pic of you in that dress instead?

>Why do you date fat chicks user?
Fat fetish
>Can we get a pic of you in that dress instead?
No longer have it I believe

what sport? couldn't you just encourage her to join a local team?

came expecting zero pics, was not let down

cheer. Ive tried but shes lazy. thank god she eats healthy though

you're retarded senpai

my gf does yoga and light leg work, and gets cardio from fuggin me.

>ITT: We compare our GF's routines.
>-Your GF's stats
>-What routine did you get your gf on?
>- Results?
Did you come here to hurt me, user?

> eat junk food
> get full really fast and don't finish
> be naturally skinny as a result
> skate by on this alone

My girlfriend refuses to work out and it's driving me fucking nuts. She just says that working out "makes her tired". For a while she had a gym membership, but refused to go unless I was there with her because she was "embarrassed of being weak". I love her and I'm not dumping her over it but holy shit.
How the fuck do I get that woman motivated to exercise? I have high energy levels compared to her and when she asks me my "secret" I just tell her that it's because I work out and she doesn't seem to believe me. She complains about being tired all the time but she eats Taco Bell religiously and refuses to lift, IDK what to tell her.

Fuckin nice, user

Oh yeah, for context my gf is 21 years old, 5'7", and 135 lbs.

>Your GF's stats
Imaginary
>Results?
tfw

>instead she eats taco bell religiously
I dunno why user but I'm fucking dying over this fuck
Anyway you can't truly motivate someone to lift if they really don't want to, it's just an unfortunate side effect of people being independant from us, no matter how much it hurts us to see them do so. That said, maybe try and ask her to do a couples routine, get her into some cardio since girls love that shit, or buy a home weight set to make it even easier
Alternatively spike her food with small amounts of methamphetamine before asking her to lift and keep an epinephrine injector on hand if she's being really stubborn, it's just synthetic adrenaline anyway I think so it'll get her moving long enough to start if you prep beforehand

>Never exercise
>Quit diet before week is up

She's on her way to making it

>21 5'7'' already 135
>eats junk food

She'll be fat by 26

what's with the pineapple?