How do I escape my gains goblin family?

How do I escape my gains goblin family?

>have red meat for dinner 3-4 times a week
>dad buys a whole lot of shit like chocolate every week
>buys meme foods like sugary health bars and other nonsense
>won't let me throw yolks out
>absolutely everything is processed food
>"microwave potatoes" that come in a packet with 10g saturated fat and 30g sugar
>they think this is actually potatoes
>microwave "rice" that is 20% fat
>they think this is actually rice
>takeaways from dominos or Chinese twice a week

What do?

never going to make it

But seriously, how long until you move out? Doesn't seem like you can do much now to change their eating habits and I assume you're not yet in a position to buy your own food. Maybe just ask for money and go grocery shopping for yourself?

>>microwave "rice" that is 20% fat

so healthier than normal rice, then

>not eating yolks

dumbass

I work 42 hours a week, I buy my own protein and oats and then just try to make the best of what foods in the fridge. I pay them 200 a month as rent money for the privilege of clogging my arteries .

Red meat is good you cuck, also pizza has that meat and dairy protein. Don't fret about small things, just worry about protein and calories

Are eggs not part of the protein you buy yourself then? If they're your yolks you should be able to throw them away. Or don't, leave them in a Tupperware in the fridge "you told me not to throw them away and I don't want to eat them so here they are" and let your mother figure out what to do with them (let you throw them away lol) You might get bitched at but your parents are being stupid a dozen eggs is less than $3.

You'd get out of their house faster if they allowed you to save instead of charging you rent, I don't understand parents who think like yours. Sorry dude.

I pay 200 a month to them, plus pay for gym, phone, Netflix and all my protein and oats. I can't save enough to move out.

demand more chinese takeaway, only eat the red meat otherwise.
or, you know, just cook for yourself. If that's not allowed, move out. You are 18+ right user :^)

Be an adult and move out.

You pay for your own Netflix what is this. I'm saying $200 x 12 is $2400 That's a good portion of first last and security on your own place once you get a better job.

They selfishly chose to have you, they should have to house you free of charge lol.

if he can't afford 200 a month to pay his parents how is he going to pay all his own bill when he moves out

eggs are 56 cents a dozen where i live, baka egglets when will they learn

test baka

Just make sure you hit your macros and enjoy a glorious winter dirty bulk user. I eatshit food and drink way too much but I'm still pushing lmao3plaet for reps because I hit my macros and keep my training consistant.

I live in Chicongo and even here eggs are 79 cents a dozen. Who the fuck cant afford to eat eggs.

Why are you throwing the yolks out? They hold most of the nutritional goodness of the egg (being there to feed a baby chick in a fertalized egg) and I've never seen any proof that they fuck with your cholesterol (I actually suspect that the cholesterol in egg yolks is HDL not LDL but I am willing to be wrong).

That said, if you can't cook for yourself volunteer to take over some of the cooking and you can make healthier food for the whole family that doesn't taste like ass so they can get on board with your diet changes.

Or give up and bulk like mad until you move out.

>have red meat for dinner 3-4 times a week

Sounds like you're the gains goblin

Quit throwing yolks out and accept the bountiful calories your family gives you if you're bulking.

If you're trying to lose weight, then simply stop eating what they give you.

>simply stop eating what they give you.
Or eat less of what you get.

eggs are less healthy without yolks
wasting food is a sin

What's wrong with yolks and red meat? If the meat has too much fat, just get less fat from other sources.
Also, cook for yourself faggot, what are you twelve?

become an adult, buy and cook your own food.

>doesn't eat red meat
>doesn't eat eggs
Are you transitioning?

>red meat for dinner 3-4 times a week
I eat red meat about 7 times a week on a cut.

>work 42 hours a week
>only pay 200 a month rent
>can't afford to save

how the fuck can you not manage to save?

>throwing out yolk
fag

Get fucked jacked? Everything sounds good besides chocolate and health bars. No one is making you eat them. Everything else sounds God tier for putting on muscle.

Have u tried working out

>You'd get out of their house faster if they allowed you to save instead of charging you rent, I don't understand parents who think like yours. Sorry dude.

they've probably watched OP waste his money on video games or something. I had a friend that was charged rent from when he got a job at 14 (yes, we used to work at such a young age, nubs), then when he was old enough to move out, they used that money to help him.

You don't. People on Veeky Forums will call you weak-willed all day long but you were conditioned growing up in that household to become unfit and out of shape and that is some of the strongest conditioning in your life. Sure you CAN will your way past it, but it's far more practical (and beneficial in other areas) to just move out.

Also if you're underage, just lean bulk (NOT DREAMER/DIRTY BULK) until you move out. Then you can cut.

Move to your own place. If you can handle the soul-crushing loneliness. You'll get to plan your every meal to an autistic level of perfection. Worked for me, i'm making sick gains.

200 a month? I gave my mom 600/month for this whole year so far and I don't even live in her house anymore. I feel no pity for you though, I imagine when you could have been studying in school you chose instead to slack off instead.

The yolks aren't bad for you, you dumb cunt. They contain important nutrients, but apparently proteeine is the only thing your body needs, not that you'll find much protein in eggs in the first place DUMBASS

Start cooking for the entire family

>they don't understand that junkfood is poison
redpill them on how food works. it'll be the best for everyone

I’m 17 and having the same problem, buying my own food, luckily my dad is nice enough and will pay for half of it.

eggs that won’t kill you are almost 5USD a dozen where i live

poison eggs will only cost you 1usd tho

eating egg whites by themselves is not good,better eat less eggs,but whole,also get pastured or at least decent quality

eat your yolks

oh no, however will you make gains with all that gains fuel

A couple yolks a day isn't going to kill you bud.

Where do I buy poison egg

w2c poison eggs so I can slowly kms while I bulk?

Dad just brought home Mackerel literally the worst fish for gains, full of saturated fat and salt too for some reason. I think I'll have a heart attack in 2 years or less at this rate.

>What do?
Get a job and buy your own food you fucking child

>200 a month
Nigger my rent is 360 a month, plus car payment, water, gas, electric, internet, phone, my groceries, and food and litter for the cat
What are you wasting your money on when you work overtime every week

>sugary health bars and other nonsense
This really posts my pepes.