You can be fit as fuck, but if you don't have clear skin you're invisible

You can be fit as fuck, but if you don't have clear skin you're invisible.

>invisible
Worse, you're ugly sticks out like a sore thumb

True. When my skin looks like shit I'd much rather be invisible.

Fuck.

>not clear
>invisible
choose 1

why are you coming up with new things for people to be insecure about? You want the truth? Women can overlook you having some form of imperfection, you don't have to be a completely perfect specimen (looks wise).

You know, you're probably right. I've been feeling super down about it lately and wanted to vent my frustrations, but it's not productive.

Ba dum tsssss

haha skinlets at ultimate cope phase
when will they ever even learn

We shouldn’t racemi—

Only mixed chicks are ok hapa or mutt males are all fucking terrible

How to get better skin?

What kinda loser doesn't have clear skin?

That guy looks like he's from central Asia, not mixed.

he looks super mixed, dude

and he is

how does this bitch has perfect skin??? fuck dude i try so hard and i have imperfections everywhere

Makeup?

>you don't have to be a completely perfect specimen (looks wise
Technically true.

Makeup helps

Nobody said you needed to have kids with them.

reminder that if you have an aversion to milk and it causes you to break out, STOP DRINKING FUCKING WHEY!!!

My face is ugly, so i could have a body like Arnie and the biggest cock in the universe, wouldn't change a thing. It's kinda freeing to the soul.

It's not new. Lots of people with a history of acne, eczema, or psoriasis are self conscious since they look disgusting and even laughable. Then when your body mostly gets over this shit you've now got gross scarring that doesn't fade.

Good news: Arnie's pretty ugly, but nobody cares.

GGG is that you?

Scar removal senpai

literally cant stand to go outside when I have a bad breakout

cant look cashiers in the eye, sperg out when I talk to anyone, etc. i need this shit to stop

Accutane is a miracle drug, user. Changed my life.

That guy is not a virgin. If you cant tell, you are one.

>acne scars on a little of my face but mostly on my back
I want the sweet release of death

How can i take care of my skin? I dont break out much but is there ways to improve it?
How is GGG not alpha?

Unless ur a girl or gay

Same, does it get better?

trollcucks got bored with HEIGHT FACE FRAME

PLEASE tell me she doesn't have a penis

I'M BEGGING YOU

if women can use make up i don't see why i can't?

It's one of those things that you're just born with.

People say "lol just wash your face" but for people whose skin just fails to respond to anything but the most hardcore antibiotics available, it makes us insecure and other shit.

All in all, it's a fucked up situation to be in, having severe acne.

>had severe acne all through teens and into my mid-20's
>in 30's now and it's nowhere near as bad as it was, but I still get a bad breakout every couple weeks and even get the bad underground sore ones that swell up and turn red
>get fed up and go to dermatologist hoping she can give me something to be rid of this for good
>"Honestly, you look pretty clear, just a couple problem spots. I'll prescribe you this cream with an antibiotic, should show an 80% improvement."
>O-okay..
>on the drive home the pharmacy calls me
>"You sure you want this?"
>Y-yeah, why
>"The co-pay is $300 dollars. That's with your insurance."

Fuck me dead.

I wash my face with salicylic acid soap and cold (not ice cold) water, and moisturize daily. My skin has noticeably improved

are you me?

nah man that's grade-A Viet ass right there

This proves that women are dumb as fuck desu.

Well retard, what do you think people from Central Asia are?

They're a hybrid of Aryan Russians and Mongoloids.

That's a tasty treat

dat gaussian tho

isn't this some reddit faggot who hates white dudes? He mods a sub?

I had horrible skin and did fine. Did fuck with me though, no one cared.

How dare you stand where he stood.

Or a disproportionate number of ugly men are on okcupid

I have redness on my forehead, underneath my eyebrows and around my nose. I've tried nothing, and I'm all out of ideas. Any thoughts?

You could have rosacea, an infection, or broken capillaries. See a dermatologist and they'll fix ya up

> Be good friends with girl for months
> Get fit
> Ask her out
> "Sorry, just if I'm being honest your acne makes you really unattractive"

(Jokes aside that killed me and my self confidence)
I'm going on accutane in a week now haha

oh my fucking god. did that actually happen? I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume she's a shallow asshole. but sorry that sucks.
good news: had horrible skin for years, never got laid. got on accutane; came back to party with some high school friends a year later, chick friends are now all the fuck over me, rubbing my baby-smooth skin and everything. lost my virginity to this hot-ass dancer girl the same night. you're gonna make it user

>she
user...

holy shit

>severe cystic acne from 13
>too poor for Accutane till 20
>damage already done
>face looks like an old pin cushion
>fuck me up homeboys
>going on tenth month of tane now still hasnot fully cleared up
> fuck it after a year of lifting I'm going full roid mode and leaving humanity behind

Breh no homo u look fine

This is the guy that spams BLACKED and AMWF shit, 8/pol/ doxxed him kek

Android camEra dude trust me it's bad

>Tfw never got acne during teen years
>eat fastfood literally 5 times a week
>skin is still perfect

You are retarded,go,go get them roids stupid kid.

This site and the media have truly brainwashed you,I'm not even a /pol/ shill ,your skin looks fine and you dont need roids to get a more than decent body.

You are taking an already narcisitic activity like lifting for muh aesthetics to a extreme,do you think that that is a good idea?

Fucking 18yo kids,we were all stupid but cmon man

Jesus Christ bro, RIP.

That's cute

That's what you get for basing your swlf confidence and image on other people specially women

F

God damn this is depressing. I had fucking severe cystic acne and I had to wait 2 years to go on Accutane because my Mom was too scared of all the side effects. I felt hopeless and wished I was dead every time I looked in the mirror. After I finally got on Accutane my skin cleared up pretty well. Now I just have to wait for these red marks to fade. Good luck bro. I hope your skin clears up and you make that cunt regret rejecting you.

Damn I got some nice digits. That's confirmation that your skin is going to look great breh.

How to remove acne scars? They really hurt my self-esteem and confidence. I'm a really nice guy but inside I'm pretty depressed about my appearance and it's mostly because of my acne scars.

Thank you /fit bro.

I'm honestly feeling better with all of the reassurance. Can't wait for accutane.

try benzyl peroxide

Learn how to wear make up. Celebrity men do it, why shouldn't you? I have good facial aesthetics but I have some reddish blemishes, oily patches and a bit of beard shadow. Once I learned how to use color corrector, foundation and matte transparent powder shit immediately changed overnight. I started pulling 10x the pussy.

Just make sure you do your research thoroughly and check in a mirror how you look in all sorts of lighting conditions because you need your foundation color to match your skin exactly or you'll look like one of those girls who looks like a clown, except your a guy so people will judge you much harsher.

Only works if you're already fit though, if you're fat it won't help. Ive never had anything but compliments from sluts and I've been doing it for years. Make sure you buy expensive shit too, don't cheap out. Girls can afford to cheap out because its no big deal if it's obvious they have make up. As a guy shit needs to be undetectable.

she looks pure though

or men are just fucking ugly in general

Literally nothing.

>GGG on estrogen

Mirin facial aesthetic top notch jawline and chin

The findings were similar on other dating sites.

Women are just hardwired to be extremely picky. If you're not on the top 20% of men lookswise, she considers you ugly.

My skin is not that bad, my problem would be i would always have at least 1 or 2 glaring pimples at all times and it made me look like shit. Nothing crazy. But i got a cystic pimple on my nose about 2 years ago and fuck it got absolutely massive like the size of a medium grape. Hurt so fucking badly too, it took probably a good two months to fully heal. But their was still a pretty noticeable spot where it use to be, it is kind of fading but not really. Honestly, you can't do shit when you have something like that, go to work and people are disgusted and chirp you like crazy. Go anywhere public and people notice.

My sisters almost cornered me to drain it with a syringe but that would probably have caused bad scaring. That or they wanted to pop it. Went to the clinic and got some cream for it instead.

Psst, hey, kid, it's the gluten, google it

For anyone having problems try washing your face with saltwater or this in pic