5'5"

5'5"
118 pounds weighed just right now
Never been inside a gym in my life.

I'm going to m-m-m-m-make it r-r-r-r-right g-g-g-guys?

Great post

are you a man? if so, how are you still alive?

I ask myself that question every day. I mean, even if i lift, i'll just be an overcompensating manlet right guys?

My question also. I weigh the same and am an inch taller and look anorexic as a woman. Are you sure you are not part bird or something? I can't imagine this poor scrawny boy. Post a pic OP.

at least you'll be a shredded manlet dude go fucking lift

lol at pretending to be a female to try and bait me into posting a pic of myself

Yes, obviously I'm scrawny, i think most of my weight is in my face though since my cheeks are bloated as fuck.

And thanks lol now I know from a female's perspective how women actually perceive me on a day to day basis.

lifting is about more than just looks, especially if you're small to begin with. It's about being healthier and physically independent

how do i know when to move on to bigger weights and add more weight to dumbbells/barbells?

is there any rule of thumb

You could always do it 100 times and then add more pounds

not really no, just start with the bar if you've never lifted before and focus on form and go up in increments
your body will tell you when you need to stop and wait

Working sets for barbell compounds should be 5-6. For dumbell, 10-15.

>tfw 5'4 and 125 pounds
going to the gym and trying to get Veeky Forums. just got to curl for the girls amirite g-g-guys?!!!

>5'5
no

ok i give up then thanks for the input

im also 5'5"

the answer is no.

GTFO. Why are you on posting on fit if you have never been in a gym? Lurk, lift, come back when you have questions about why SS isn't giving you upper body gains.

get swole dude. Dont listen to these fucks, Cody Garbrandt is 5'7 and gets short girl pussy. Mighty Mouse is 5'3 and is married, get swole and train man. Throw some mma in there and youll make it. You can achieve almost anything if you commit yourself to it. Most people are unhappy with their lives and stick to the safeside, youll have to step out of your comfort zone.
t. college kid who dropped out with 3 other friends and are changing college sports and started a company

>implying that lil nigga doesn't know exactly what he's doin

What I do for 5x5 exercises is this:
Day 1:
5 reps at weight A
5xA
5xB
5xB
5xC
(C>B>A)
Then the next time I do that exercise
5xB
5xB
5xC
5xC
5xD
etc.
Just try bumping up the weight. Usually 10lb for squat/deadlift, 5-10 for bench and 5 for OHP.

are you schizophrenic?

You're fucking retarded, SS is all you need.

>Squatz
>&
>Oatz
You will have to worry about people thinking you’re compensating for your height though.

I had oats for breakfast this morning and I'm doing squats with barbells as part of my workout this afternoon. I guess im on the right track wihtout knowing it.

bumperino

i need help lads