What is the best breakfast to eat during a bulk and why is it porridge with peanut butter?

What is the best breakfast to eat during a bulk and why is it porridge with peanut butter?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

that looks like a sunday morning shit what the hell is wrong with you op

I lift 5 days/week and 1-2h before I'll have half a liter of coffee, like the americans do with the taste and power of the portuguese(a 35serving grinded coffee bag lasts me like 2 weeks or so)

then I have a banana, 80g oats with bit salt in there, it's my lil secret, 250ml of milk or oat & almond "milk" and if I'm lifting more than 1h after eating I'll have a shitload peanut butter in it

simple, tastes godly and high in kcals

You ever tried macadamia milk? Way better than almond milk, and better for you too. Macadamia is the GOAT nut, almonds a shit.

fucking kill yourself, i can't believe someone is actually retarded enough to post this. holy shit. you're a complete waste of life.

never tried it and never seen it, the one I'm talking about is pic related and it seems it's new since I can only find it in german on the interwebs, basically haven't found any other without added trash like xanthan gum or some kind of soy lecithin or sunflower oil, not even from some meme brands like rudehealth and their organic milks
plus this one tastes pretty nice without adding anything, almond alone tastes weird but the oat and almond combo actually taste pretty nice, love to drink it hot and if you drink it after eating a banana even better

semolina porridge made into full milk and half a liter of coffee

hello newfriend

glass of coffee with milk
omelete of 6 eggs with some vegetables little milk and cottage cheese

spotted the neet
must be night having mummie making tendies for you and tyrone

Not everyone is a gay liberal with rich parents, fuck off faggot

>retarded poltards getting triggered by stale pasta because theyre too poor to afford food

i can tell youre not wealthy because youre bragging about having a million dollar house on the beach.

for what its worth OP. I think that looks good. I like to eat oatmeal, banana, peanut butter and walnuts with a spot of honey sometimes.

how new?

I wanna add whey and peanut butter to my oatmeal for more protein, do I add the whey powder and peanut butter after I boil the oatmeal, or do I put it in with the oatmeal so it all boils together?

breakfast is the worst meal with the worst types of food, debate me

lmfao

ive never seen a more inaccurate statement in my fucking life

there's no need to because you're right

Oats with cinnamon is best.