Is this the ideal body for picking up pussy?

Is this the ideal body for picking up pussy?

Why would you want to pick yourself up?

No his face is and then social skills. The body only helps.

rekt

Lmao get fucked OP
Face + social gains is the only way to get pussy

nah
ideal is pic or ottermode but that is a very nice body

these two are practically the same

ouch!

no they erent
the arms on OP look hufe but the second pic is just built
he's not a behemoth thicc god gob he can probably do 2/3/4/5
>hell even doing 1/23/4/ is fine for girls

Time of death: 15:31:37

>23 pl8 bench

as a person with a pussy I can verify that yes it is

Ok let me give you youngins a life lesson. Number one attribute for picking up pussy is social status.

That doesnt mean you can be quasimodo, but if you are between 6/10 and 10/10 it really doesnt matter much what kind of body you have or face.

You need a lot of friends and a big social circle. You need to be active in the nightlife. Show yourself. Go out.

There will always be some whore that enters that circle and will attempt to breed with one of the top men.

I have seen some guys get dozens of women each year that had no money, no good jobs, no good body.

is this you?

For picking up gays yeah

Someone needs to replace that can with a sip. Then he will be the perfect man.

This is something a 3rd grader would say

Coping manlet detected

>he doesn't bench over a ton
lol DYEL ?

cope
cope

> being this deluded

what no
see 23 plate is on each side of the bar and a plate is 45Ib
45x46=2070
if you count the bar its 2115

It hurts me to say this, and I will get as big as I can regardless of what some dumb cunt says, but the vast majority of girls prefer ottermode to this. Modern chicks just like skinny guys with definition. That being said, I'm a pretty bulky guy (5'9" manlet, 185 lbs, 14~% bodyfat atm) and I have had way more luck with girls since I started lifting 7 years agi at every stage of the journey. The added confidence is pretty much the biggest thing though.

This is also extremely true

kekt and rekt

Face and social skills will guaranteed get you pussy, but it certainly isn't the only way.

Money will always get more 10/10 pussy than anything else.

How do i get this body bros

Why do girls prefer light muscle bodies to shit like OP's absolute perfect body. God tier insertions, perfect body fat, and just the right amount of muscle. A lot of it but not too much that you look like an olympian. Aren't girls supposed to like somebody that can protect them?

it's intimidating to a certain level
like his hands look fucking huge and can choke a bitch out in seconds
women want someone who can carry them like prince charming not rape them like a caveman
but then there are girls who are into that stuff

In my personal opinion, yes that is how it should be, but the female consensus seems to be that skinny guys are more attractive. I don't even fall into that category, but unfortunately it is what I have observed over and over.

ABSOLUTELY

DESTROYED

this is the faggot that thinks 1/2/3/4 means bodyweight instead of pl8

I don't think girls like ottermode that much, I think athletic is more desireable, but ottermode tends to be what lazy tallies get to and girls fucking like tall dudes, so ottermode is seen as better.

>mfw dyels honestly believe girls prefer skinny 15 year old ottermode over beefcake OP dude

Are your ideas of the average girl a 13 year old One Direction fan?

both too fat

fpbp!!!!

/thread

hi Isley!

>dozens of women each year that had no money, no good jobs, no good body
these do not sound like women i want. Bitch at least needs a job

It is a pretty perfect physique but it's so perfect that it's actually kinda off putting. weird, it's like some uncanny valley shit

I mean you probably don't have to be that fit to pick up cats, but sure I guess.

Do girls care about glutes?

I have a 4 plaet bench m8 im hardly dyel. Maybe where you're from they prefer bulky guys to slim ones but thats definately not how it is where I'm from (Chicongo). I say this as someone definately past otternode who gets girls regularly. Its not like you have to be their flawed vision of a 10/10 to get laid anyway. Social skills go a long way.

wow

this is a far weaker physique,

you got fucking rek'd by this haha faggot, go rape yourself.

They like ass just as much as us

Nah you are wrong we don't care about body like at all...you can be skinny or fat or muscley whatever just have a cute face and nice hair. Height is nice too.

he is the male version of a braphog, a 10/10 for certain women but too big for the common roastie

impressive. Very nice

>implying body alone is enough

I am the living proof that if you look good but are simply inexperienced you will do stupid shit and sabogate yourself only to realise later what you did wrong.
This guy says is right, but I would argue that social skills/body language is almost equally important as the face.

>height is nice too
Man i'm glad i'm 6'2(190cm)

Women see nice glutes like men see nice tits.

What is their ideal?

How do I achieve Brad mode?