Alright Veeky Forums, I took the silicon pill. What routine for endurance gains?

Alright Veeky Forums, I took the silicon pill. What routine for endurance gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

ruthkazez.com/swimming/ZeroTo1mile.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=qy7mHETQ8IQ
youtu.be/kgKFGzwdmeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That fits in your butt?

the what? Explain right now.

oh man that's a cock innit

No, it's a silicon vagina.

It's probably both.

gay

Control your breathing. REALLY focus in your breathing. I find this helps me last long. Obviously when the girl is riding you it's not the same (as you are controlling the silicon movement) bit regulating your breathing is really helpful. I cant stress this enough. Some short strokes and some longs strokes. Also lube. Get some lube and use alot of it

When having sex the point isnt to cum as fast as you can but to enjoy the sensations for as long as possible. Approach it with this mindset.

jerking off 4+ times a day from age 14 to age 18 did it for me

that silicone vagina has one cool ass color, nice buy user

Thanks man, it took me a while to work up the courage to go into the shop. I haven't even used it yet. Gonna fuck the shit out of it when I get back from the gym

How does it feel to fuck an alien worm?

This is my kinda thread. Endurance gains looks like this:

One day is a no training day. Work on mobility. Stretching/yoga.

Three days a week (MWF for me) are swim. The baseline you should be at before doing any endurance swim routines is a 4x400. Use 0 to 1 mile (ruthkazez.com/swimming/ZeroTo1mile.html) to build the base. Take a class. Use swimsmooth.

Two days (Th/Sat) are running; only two because lots of the biking endurance carries over, and because running is the most high-impact and fucks your joints. Th is your threshold pace day. 1-1.5m warmup, 5-10K at pace, 1-1.5m cooldown. Increase your pace by no more than 10% per week. Sat is your distance day. This is a 2-mi slow warmup, X-mi zone 1/2 low & slow run, and a 2-mi cooldown. At the beginning X should match your threshold distance; increase this by 10% a week until X=12; this is reasonable distance for half-iron training.

Three days (W, F, Sun) are biking. Two of these (W/F) will be pacing & climbing respectively; and one will be distance. Get a heart-rate monitor if you don't have a watt-meter on your bike. Your metric of choice is watts/kilo; as with running increase no more than 10%/week.

This has been my routine for 3 months. My mile pace has dropped from 10m to 8m, cycle from 2.2WpK to 3.0WpK, and swim from 1:55/100y to 1:30/100y.

Only 14 to 18? Try every day from 14 to 25. I can get a girl to cum twice before I can

>shove silicon bagina up boys ass
>fuck boys ass
>no homo because asspussy
Veeky Forums solved

I almost went to get one of those, but they're all so fucking small. Why don't they make them for people who on't have tiny dicks?

They stretch, numbnuts

Just got back from the gym, about to demolish this thing will update on quality

Pls post a video

google meiki zxy from toydemon. or sujiman kupa lolinco.
>tfw no thermoplastic elastomer gf

I've bought two onaholes from j-list and you have to remember that these are made for the Nihon-jin that primarily buy it.
They will be very tight for the first couple of uses but you will wreck them quickly.

Is it your first time using it?
I busted quick my first try, not gonna lie.

I know that, but most have max size it fits, or for fancy weeb ones I've read reviews where the rip from normal to large dicks.

Also got a big steel ring in my dick now, that would probably tear it up too damn it )':

Say if you had a dick that had 6.25 girth and at it's widest it's nearly 2.5'' diameter. Would it actually fit in one of those? Asking for a friend

Yes, just use lube.
Watch how a $7 tenga egg can stretch a ridiculous amount.
youtube.com/watch?v=qy7mHETQ8IQ

Alright, it was pretty quick
>tfw ended 7 day nofap
Pretty good, I wish it was little longer cause the head of my dick was popping out the end on every second stroke. Also it leak cum and lube on my fresh sheets. Pretty intense when I was finishing, had to stop moving it. Gonna shower now.

I can't get over how stupid this comment is it's distracting me from the rest of the thread.

>Alright, it was pretty quick
Ayy.
The learning curve is quite shallow so you can work up to an hour long session in a few weeks or so.

prince albert? what kind of condoms do you get? I have a ladder and just get whatever but I wonder if there is something better

I fucked it again in the shower and lasted a fair bit longer. It also provides some good entertainment. At one point I put it all the way on my dick and then went hands free, the fucker launched off into the shower door like a cum powered rocket. Also I realized it's a mouth so if I get lonely I can give it some smooches

Good shit.
Mine aren't open on both ends so cleaning them isn't as expedient as I'd like but you get to bottom out on them and that feeling is cash.

>tfw circumcised and can only cum if i pull out and finish myself off
dont know if its a blessing or a curse but she seemed a bit self concious

just deathgrip your dick, soon you won't be able to cum at all from sex

or just develop some mental disorder so half the time you come right away, and half the time it takes an hour

>caring about lasting longer

even as fitards youre all still beta cucks

>o if I get lonely I can give it some smooches

Lol.

Gold star for you.

What happens when a girl finds my pocket pussy? I really want to try one of these but I feel like it's something I'll never come back from.

rapidly changing stroke length or speed will result in you having one of those girlfriends/fuckbuddies/etc who "never gets off to PiV". Practice for fucking like a competant adult id you're going to bother practicing at all

a girl wont find it because fake vaginas were made for the chronic absence of real vaginas.

Does cardio improve gains?

Why the fuck would you pierce your dick

its silicone you dumbasses if you fucked a pussy made of silicon your dick would bleed

Help ! The FBI is after my silicon hand buddy !
>what do you want me to do ?
Bend over, drop your pants !
>huh what,,, hey! what are you doing ?!
There, that fits pretty well. Huh.
>Um, I'm not sure this is bro-tier
Oh, it will be in just a few seconds.
>(begins pig squealing)

>Also I realized it's a mouth so if I get lonely I can give it some smooches

>reviewing silicon vaginas
what has this board come to, also link?

toydemon/meiki-zhang-xiao-yu-choo-shuu-u-masturbator

toydemon/sujiman-kupa-lolinco-onahole-masturbator

>tfw no injection moulded thermoplastic elastomer gf

>did all my work for the weekend
>got some 5 stack dota planned later tonight
>had a good gym workout
>friday night Veeky Forums shitposting
>roommate playing some nice deep house tunes
>going to a party tomorrow night

life is good, boys
we're all gonna make it

the second is me :C

don't use too much lube, it can ruin it. put on less than needed and mod from there.

I'm in a long distant relationship and it's made it completely bearable for me. Also, I leave it front of a space heater to get warm.

How do these compare with a fleshlight?

fleshlight is overpriced and doesnt feel as good as onaholes do. They are good for dick fitness.

There is a little tube they sell that you can put into your fuckhole. It is usb powered and heats the inside. Feels fucking amazing.

It looks good and chicks dig it.

medium speed strokes?

The fleshlight stamina trainer is intense, only a diehard weaboo or a broke nigga would prefer onahole.

youtu.be/kgKFGzwdmeE

I've never tried one of those, but I have a fleshlight. Fleshlight made my dick more sensitive while increasing my endurance. I set a timer and either fuck it for 40 minutes or an hour. I roll it into a towel and put it on the corner of my bed, put another towel over it and bang it on my knees. The hard plastic shell(?) keeps it steady which is nice and the towels let me thrust hands free. When the timer goes off I get in the shower and rinse it off; no cum. only cum alone on Wednesdays and only fap to still images, no video, no visible men or dicks.

>buying a shitty silicone vag or flashlight
Dude literally just buy an onahole off Amazon, it's like 1000x better. And get really good lube, I highly highly recommend onayasu off Amazon, it's the closest fucking thing to actual vaginal lube, you will literally never use anything else once you've tried it believe me.

Where do I get one of these,do they feel good on your dick?

Also I dont live alone,and I dont want anyone to know about this shit,do you have any chance of getting caught when they deliver it or are the discrete?

Isnt that shit just the same thing but bigger and with the form of a body?

Got mine on amazon, looked like another amazon box. I keep mine in a drawer, walk with it in hand with towel draped over arm to shower when I'm done. The towel wrap situation I described in my last post ( ) also muffles the sound enough I can fuck it while my dad is home.

dont use this shit
jew propaganda. it will literally desensitize your dick and make real sex not enjoyable anymore. it will also make you a passive beta who doesnt bother trying to get girls because you can just fuck your silicon dickpussy

It'll do that if you cum in it. If you retain your semen it will make you super aggressive and you'll have the confidence that you aren't going to blow your load immediately with a 3d

what a load of shite

Lol I dont bother getting girls already eventually some come to me but the wait is long,might aswell fuck something that feels nice on my dick.

>Muh jews

I dont care,but thanks for warning me.

Probably just a mental thing but it worked for me.

Using silicon is soyboy central

Those paces are slow as fuck. I expect you have no idea what you’re talking about and got this routine from your dad

>who doesnt bother trying to get girls because you can just fuck your silicon dickpussy(?)
The alternative is women tho, not a great trade in the 21st century.
Also I bet you won't even get a robowife in 20 years, loser.

U wot neno

Oh alright,how expensive are they?are onaholes and fleslight better as someone said?

Where can I get one of these all I find are normal looking silicone vaginas,I want a purple one too

>putting the siliconish jew in your dick
>silicone estrogens injected right into your dick

I vouch for this. It makes it feel even better than normal.

I want a gold star too :(

How would that work, like a thick condom, so one guy gets fucked by the fleshlight while an other guy can fuck it and him?
Why are we even imagining that shit!

I am unable to keep using my onahole as I'm about to cum because its too overwhelming and its fucking up my orgasms

Its made of a different (better) material and by japs who are master sex perverts

cuck

this is how you blow up your prostate

Women hate change in fucking. Keep it the same if you want them to orgasm. It allows them to prepare for it. Hell even changing speed while they're having an orgasm will ruin it.

This. Nofap is a (them) tactic to give everyone prostate cancer.

Genius

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!