What are some Veeky Forums hobbies, other than lifting?

what are some Veeky Forums hobbies, other than lifting?
>pic related

mathematics

playing drums, my man
also spaghetti westerns and russian existentialist literature

Playing the rusty trombone

GET THAT BELL UP, RIPPLETITS!
>Cramped diaphragm
>Not getting enough air for a nice tone
>Sound reverberating off the ground instead of resonating in the air/off the walls

0/10 will never win the John Philip Sousa Award

I play the bass guitar. I fill in for a band that plays at club. Mostly jazz stuff.

Have a solid group of friends that enjoy table top games. Have a game night every friday

Literature
Music
Kinography

I compose music on the piano

Mushroom cave is pretty comfy.

You grow mushrooms to eat, or take shrooms?

Sailing
Poker
Vidya

I grow the ones that give me gains.

wish I had more time for them but:
>unironically enjoy studying, currently doing Neural Networks specialization in coursera, and JBPs lectures in YT.
>reading
>music
>playing bass
>martial arts
Need more time man...

Backpacking, kayaking, blacksmithing

Tell me more user

>Airsoft
>Vidya

How does one acquire friends who are into this sorta stuff?

Pretty much all of

>playing drums
Good taste.
Rhythm gains are underrated.

>play instrument
>respond to "musicians wanted" ads
>joing band
Or just jam and chat with local musicians, maybe at music stores

>fat old fuck literally dying trying to blow a trombone due to his complete lack of cardio and morbid obesity

nice "hero" you've got there, SS shitters.

I only ready half of a post, disregard I suck cocks
Either get your friends into tabletops or sit in/play at a comic shop. Comic shops in my city have tables you can play at, meet people at something similar

It can take time, but if you have friends, it is easier to get them into tabletop than anything else.

Tell them you picked up a new hobby, and how much fun you're having, and that you want them to try it out with you.

Making knives

>mushroom cave

Caving.

even heroes grow old

wtf

He found the hole that was made for him

So what's your setup for this? Is it expensive? Do you grow for taste also?

>tfw claustrophobic
being stuck full body inside a hole thats too small for my body terrifies me

I like cycling. Not like on public roads with the full outfit, but going on an 60 or 90 minute ride on the paved trails that run through my town are fun. I have a single speed road bike so it's fun to just mash and go as fast as possible like when I was a kid.

Playing guitar and reading. You need to train your mind and spirit along with your body, brothers.

DRR DRR DRR

Ayyy a mushie brother. You should try and grow some cordyceps if you want mad gains. I've only been able to grow them off spawn so far. But I'm trying to find a way to fruit them off a substrate
Where abouts you from?

I'm not claustrophobic, I like tight, comfy spaces as much as the next guy, but I would not get myself into any situation that it would take a dozen guys with pickaxes more than an hour to get me out of.
Also, people who cave alone are just asking for death.

east coast. I hear they do well in-vitro.
>proton and brain gainz

Same. I have to fight off panic attacks crawling through an attic . that pic is just insane

CHECKEM

Ah sweet. I'm down in Australia. I work with mushrooms all day in a lab. Fucking amazing job, spend half my day doing manual labour, shipping things out for an online store. The other half of the day is in the lab.
What kind of fruiting setup are you running? Bags in a greenhouse?

thaT looks tasty. i should do mushrooms but i dont know where to start. my hobby is making Mead problem is that its not helping gainz like mushrooms would

>trombone

fuck this gif

>biking
>hiking
>violin
>reading
>anal masturbation
Oh cool that's my day job. What kind of mathematics?

>learning programming
>videogames
>anime
>mountain biking
>road biking
>skateboarding
>snowboarding
>cars (hpde and autox)

>Bell up

This isn't Jazz. Blow into the ground like a good orchestra-let

How big do want to go with it? Just enough to sustain yourself?

shitposting on Veeky Forums

Rock climbing

geez he's fucking strikingly fat

I sing and I'm pretty decent but all the bands around me play dumb shit or covers. I also have an instrumental metal band with a semi-famous drummer.

Blacksmithing
Woodworking
Going innawoods, camping, etc.

/fitlit/ user here

Veeky Forums me loves weightlifting, MMA, BJJ and combat sports.

Aside from that I like trains & play a ton of Train Simulator. Vintage glamor/pinup photography, I love the aesthetic and used to shoot some. Road trips are fun too, even just driving to no where inpaticular and checking out the scenery. I love to talk about sex even in a non horny way- I'm bi and I'm a helpful ear if someone has weird feelings they want to discuss.

Gf and I do a lot of coupley stuff, I like doing cutesy shit with her so that counts too I think?

>rip playing the trumpet all red in the face
top kek this picture made my day for real

milsim airsoft
>dat cardio with about 40 pounds of extra shit strapped to you or in your arms

>music (playing instruments and producing)
>skydiving
>rock climbing

Jesus Christ that’s depressing. I really hate chinks.

KEK
underrated.

Nice! Fellow mushbro here. I grow Lion's Mane indoors for that neuro-protection and myelin sheath gains.

My grandfather started getting pretty absent minded and he finally listened to me and went and got a cognitive function test. He did very poorly. Poorly enough that the advice to the family was to enact his living will and power of attorney. I started giving him some of my lions mane. The family started commenting on his improved lucidity after a few months. A year later his cognitive function test was much better.

In my garden I have all my beds inoculated with king straphoria and oysters. I also grow magic mushies for my microdosing and my husband's migraines. A single 1/4 gram mushroom dose once every 3-4 weeks is enough to completely eliminate his migraines.

My front and back yards are all 100% vegetable garden. not a single blade of grass except for the curbside which...meh.

I also have 30 chickens for dem egg gains, and 15 breeding female rabbits and 3 males for dat rabbit protein.

F U K K E N S I C K BREH

This. FFS how can a man who's life is dedicated to preaching good form not apply it to everything. Also his right thumb is in the wrong place

>the way he exhales to collapse his lungs so that his torso can fit
What if there weren't any open spaces urther inside? He wouldn't be able to climb up and have to hold his breath indefinitely.

>harmonica
>learning languages
>reading
>playin bb with friends
I swear normies get really impressed if you speak 2+ languages as long as you don’t flaunt it all the time

Mostly drawing and reading.
I read just about anything, after a while you start opening up your topics of interest and just can't keep on reading the same things.
Classic novels, history, politics, fitness, sociology, economy, science, essays. I love the feeling of knowing things

Berserkers were taking shrooms to get into battle rage, is it possible to synthesize preworkout out of them?

same
i also draw

Requestin the "gotta bulk a little more" pic

>fucking mushroom caves
See you in the reddit screencap