I feel like I'm constantly dehydrated for no obvious reason

I feel like I'm constantly dehydrated for no obvious reason.

you should try drinking water

This.
Drinking water will make you stop feeling dehydrated.

>fit helps again

Try taking a bath or a shower to hydrate your skin. It is your largest organ after all.

diabeetus

Seriously, if you're fat, you should be worried about what this guy said.

Just drink some water then buddeh

no. don't do this.
putting water on your skin only dries it out more for the same reason why licking your lips makes them get more chapped.

just use lotion.
the quick change of weather (im assuming you're an American or European) into winter is drying out your skin. use lotion to counteract, and keep drinking lots of water. you're body will adjust in a few weeks to the cold weather.

the reason OP is dehydrated and can't drink water is probably because he has developed a strange new fear of water.

OP were you bitten by any wild animals recently?

If your overweight you might have diabetes. Go get checked out.

I once got this thing where I was dying for water no matter how much a drank. Even after a cup I would instantly feel like I needed more. Kept me up at night and everything. It went away after like 3 days but I would get it checked out in case they have an instant fix because it was a bitch

Not fat people disease.

Yeah I have something like this going on.

I have a similar problem. I drink a lot of water but still dry out quickly. I actually suspect that because I drink so much my body had been trained to regularly expect water and thus doesn't retain as much water, but this is just a guess.

i know what you mean. i am 80 hours into my dryfast and i could use some water. want to at least go for 5 days though. thinking about 7 days.

Pre-diabetes is a good guess. You don't have to be noticeably overweight to develop type 2. The constant spikes in blood sugar can damage your kidneys and keep you dehydrated as your kidneys work overtime to flush out the excess sugar in your body through your urine.

you have diabetes you fat piece of shit

This is OP's means of water.

Does intermittent fasting cause diabetes?

Probably this. Get yourself tested OP

Nobody knows exactly what causes it, but it's unlikely IF does since fasting raises insulin sensitivity.

can i have the diabeetus even though i'm only 160?

See

consume more sodium and potassium. often times people who are trying to be 'fit' consume way less than they should and can't hydrate properly as they have nothing to hold in the water

You have a food allergy.