'An adult male weighs 200 pounds'

'An adult male weighs 200 pounds'
Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SPifTm8AJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm 174cm(around 5'8" in freedom units) and id look like a fat blob if i go anywhere near 200lbs. Im much more comfortable being around 160's.

Kek, youre not adult

Trips of truth, of course he was fucking right.

is 18 not legally an adult?
Most adult men are under 6' and many guys that are in the 5'9"-5'11" range still wouldnt look too good at 200lbs

Fat or jacked

I would say I'm in good shape. Not shredded but relatively lean.

>tfw 185lb weightlet

no. an adult man can weigh 199, 195, or hell, even 180 pounds.

>tfw 175

>tfw 202lbs

FUCKING SHIT

HELP ME.

>174

You're an adult boy, not an adult male.

you have to be pretty tall to be 200lbs and lean

>t.5'7

you couldn't have possibly been more wrong

manlet detected

Rip couldn't hit 200 lean. He always grossly underestimates how fat he is, still has a distorted view of body comp from when he used to roid.

>tfw 220+ but not a fatty faggot

this, anybody can be 200lbs and 20% bodyfat

being 200lbs at 10-12% is a different game entirely, and people drastically underestimate how little they will weigh at that level of leanness

What does GH15 stand for?

god of hormones

Maybe if you’re a manlet. I’m 20 and have been lifting for a year and I’m 200lb

and your body composition is shit

So this is basically what GH15 is saying is the max weight for someone of a given height in competition readiness (like 7%>) without roiding, right?

yes

Okay cool, thanks.

>6'5"
>231lbs
I'm not lean though

>6'0
224lbs

I'm so sorry user

>174cm

You have to stay around 160lbs because you're a large child, not a grown man.

I'm 5'1 135lbs and I could kick the ass of every faggot in this thread

>6'5"
>244lbs
yes. yes he was.

You can't even reach my ass

6'4" 220 lean with abs after gymcelling hard a few years, easy 240-250 when /bulk/
the mog is so hard when I walk through a crowd, btfoing both manlets and skinny lanklet skeletons

>all these manlet insults

Going through life as an angry manlet is sad

Adult man child at 5'5 maybe

Well it's fuckinf bullshit

I'm 6'0 235

Probably around 20% body fat but still got some veins and can see fivers in upper chest, if I dropped to 200 and lost 35lbs I'd be 10% and prove your little underachieving gay chart wrong

i'm 6' 1" and weigh 165 lbs

fuck off marc w/e your name is, you fat faggot

6'6" 200 skelly?

I could knock this fat faggot out easy. An adult male knows how to box and wrestle, being fat isn't impressive

200 pounds is nothing to brag about if you don't have abs. nearly all "adult men" have less muscle mass than a ripped 165 pounder

His advice only applies to tall people
And I guess that's kind of the point
"Manlets"or just people that aren't upper echelon height wise aren't "men" according to this

>5'8"

you've got bigger problems, turbo hobbit

this is a disguised manlet b8 thread so no shit.

post body and we'll judge if you're 20% or not

protip: you'd be less than 200 at 10% bodyfat, guaranteed

Only half right.

They're also at least 6' tall.

> 174 cm

>adult male
>174
Pick one

>tfw 50 lbs to go
I'll be at this for a while fellas

MA, how much do you weigh?

Let's see pics boyo

>Weight the same as you
>I'm 6,4 and ripped

Lol you're already a fat shit manlet

>tfw 220 as a 5'9" manlet with around 15 percent bf and abs
Feels good to see all these other butthurt manlets

If you're

>mfw 125 lbs
Am I a weightlet?

I'm 5'11" (tfw never will be six feet ) and 200 seems to be my natural cutoff for feeling uncomfortably fat. I'm fairly muscled and whenever I bring up discomfort with my size around 200 all I get are DYELs telling me "it's not because you're fat, it's all muscle weight", despite the fact that a guy my height and weight at 200lbs would be a shredded giant beast if he was at

I'm an adult male at 5'10 (178cm king of manlet height) and weigh 175pounds (79kg). On that retarded BMI chart I just cross over into the overweight category. Which realistically is bullshit because I'm at around roughly 11% body fat being reasonably fit.

This puts me about 25 pounds (11kg) under Ripetoes idea of what an adult male should weight. When I'm pretty much at the absolute average of heights at 5'10 this is pretty fucken unrealistic.

I'm a size medium to at times large in clothing and desu I only train for fitness now than to put on size. Anything more and I can't be fucked getting a new wardrobe for new clothes at a large.

The avarage adult male realistically should weigh at around 160-170. He is wrong

nice proof lol

>6'4"
>160lbs
sure thing skeletor

unless you're 330 pounds and 9% body fat you're not a man, DAALE

Lolno fatass, I'm ripped as fuark. Pic related try not to get too jelly manlet

fuaaaaaaaark is this achievable natty?

I'm 5.11 also and I think if I was really ripped i could hit 200 ponds or 90kg I look pretty good now at about 81kg and if I was really jacked i guess 90 would be doable

New fing of /kit/

youtube.com/watch?v=2SPifTm8AJE

Medication doses are standardize around 150lbs State side. Then they have to be scaled up for the fatties with some simple cross multiplication.

>tfw 5'9" 195
>tfw not a fatass

pussy
t. 173 cm, 97 kg

you aren't even remotely close to contest condition, probably not even remotely close to 10% either

i am 200lbs but i look like jason blaha :(

Yeah man I am 240 pounds fat. I must be one of the manliest men on the planet.

No because I'm 5'9 and 140lbs.

But he weighs 300.

>tfw 190

I'm trying to get to 200.

was 220 in sept, now 200, intermittent fasting bro.

>weight grows linearly with height

6'0" is kind of where it begins, which means rip is right.

Right now morning weight is 215.5.

>not a man
lmao

5' 10 203, currently on a cut and can say this list is a general rule and there are exceptions. I'm 14% bf now and at 195 I will easily be 12 and once I increase my intake of carbs back to normal levels I will be 200, lean at 5' 10. Not comp shape but a better looking 12% than these, much 165 lbs and abs fags.

>T. Boogie lookalike.

an adult american maybe

Same weight & height here. It feels good having the exact median male height of your country. Manlet insults can't touch me

ok

RIPPLETITS AND BURGERS COLLECTIVELY WRECKED

What did he mean by this?

>mfw 5'7" and always bulk up to 80kg (176 pounds)

>6'5
>295

I've seen people physically scared of me when I walk by them in the daytime. Manlets at my gym look away in fear when I make eye contact. Feels great

Lol I'm 6'1 and 180. You must be skello as fuck