“Natural BodyBuilder”

Look at his bio, then his body.
What’s wrong here Veeky Forums?

He IS natty. All because you look like shit and can't achieve that, it doesn't means he's not natty. It could be easily achievable in 2 years with good diet and work ethic

I despise these fake nattys, but I respect someone who takes roids and keeps it a secret or admits it. Why must these fags brainwash the youth? I know it fucked me up a little when I was younger.

Sure, bud. Defend his “natty” status some more. Go

>I despise these fake nattys, but I respect someone who takes roids and keeps it a secret
Brainlets, everyone.

he's 5'5

That's one thicc darkie

>Brainlets, everyone.
Haha, did you read the rest, brainlet?

And?

I did.
In the same post you despised fake nattys yet respect those who lowkey roid OR admit to it.
You see how you used "or" to completely fuck up your sentence?
How far removed from High School are you?

He won't learn.

I don't see any fins on him.

No gyno, no obvious achne, no massive HGH gut, just a lot of cutting down to single digit BF% and hard work it looks like. I mean he isn't the biggest guy anyone has ever seen but since he's been able to strip his body down that far while building up muscle his definition is pretty good.

theres nothing unnatural about testosterone

He looks like an even more retarded version of VGains desu.

"No"

This desu. When will the dyels learn?

Gyno shouldnt happen on gear unless you are a retard and acne is easily controlled.

only a cuck would defend a roider he doesnt even know. so either you are the guy in OPs pic or you are a cuck that wants to suck his bbc. which one is it user ?

Manlets look more jacked than taller people with the same amount of work. Are you new to lifting?

>gyno shouldnt happen on gear

are you fucking idiot? dont talk about things you have no knowledge of

Sounds like you're the idiot with no knowledge here

>unless you're a retard
He's right, user

>same amount of work
The pure cope.

I think what he's communicating is only roiding is fine, roiding and keeping it to yourself is fine, but roiding and constantly blathering about being natty is a shitcunt move.

*openly roiding is fine

I WANT TO FUCK HIS SISTER

this. he's clearly not natty

That's possible natty when you're a dwarf

Not everyone on gear takes an AI right at the start. Besides, this guy is a confirmed manlet which is like the easy pass to getting ripped.

He looks like a non-vegan version of virgin gains.

stop

Dyel pls go

If he's competing, it's in his best interests to claim to be natty
He also is sponsored ? They don't like having steron users on their line

he literally has before and after becoming non natty pics

Yet they're almost exclusively sponsoring... wait for it... roiders!

Nice source

I honestly can't believe people think he's roiding. First off he's a manlet, they fucking explode with muscle so fucking fast it's ridiculous. My friend is 5'5" and way more jacked than the picture in OP and he doesn't take steroids. I know because we're both completely open about talking about that shit and neither of us would have any reason to hide it. There was also a guy that was jacked in my boot camp and he didn't lose that much muscle mass after 3 months with absolutely no way of getting any gear in boot camp. Shorter guys build muscle much easier than taller guys

It's in the OP image

my bad, roiders who admit to using roids

Exactly there's is no prood. Now fuck off you dyel loser

It's you in the instagram who's posting right now isn't it

don't you have some steroids to be taking mate

He's a fucking manlet. He isn't that big, He would be on addy or low cycle of test though.

He does look to be wanting to compete in the IFBB. If I recall correctly they have pretty strict rules about steroid use?

How do you understand what I said? Lol. Guess you don’t know what a fake natty is brainlet

Right? Pawg

>natural
I doubt it, if so his genetics are unreal
>2 years
Absofuckinglutelynot

t. Lifting natty for 7 years

mirin dem redass vans

Girl in your pic is my friend's half sister.

You are mentally challenged user.
Sorry.

Reminds me how Arnie shittalked roiding in the Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding despite roiding for years.

>t. Shit genetics
Ftfy

Just seems like a pretty nasty layer of subterfuge and deception to push shitty supplements. *shrug*

He's actually not. The muscle does not have to stretch as much as it would if it were on a tall person, and makes the muscle look bigger with less

I've never called anyone out for roiding, in fact, I'm usually this guy in threads.

That being said, come on.

vg if he ate meat (:::

I wonder if she's into white dudes. Girl is a fucking smokeshow

The girl in the pic is the guy in OP's sister. Are you friends with the roid manlet?

>the roid manlet
Haha the lanklet cope is strong with this one! Shoo shoo spooky skelly whole us manlets take all the gains like op's pic

I agree he could be natty, but easily achievable in 2 years? Now thats bs

Took Scooby decades to achieve his physique. "Natural bodybuilder" GTFO

Scooby just has shit genetics. I mean just look at him! He has quite a bit of mass for his age though so he's obviously not natty. His shitty chest skin is also a dead giveaway

It takes at least 8 years to achieve that natty. No fuckingr way u can do that in 2, not even 5.

Insertions change with height user, i could believe him being natty, but that muscle maturation would take prob 5-8 years minimum. Unless this nigga was already lifting in his last life, people don't look like that natty at 21

He looks like he is about 5'5. Not easy being natty but not impossible.

>Natural Bodybuilder
>Road to IFBB Pro
Are you sure about that bud?

Dude looks short as fuck, dont see why that couldnt be natty

>whats an AI
idiot

I rep over 400 and have never juiced m8. My genetics are fine.

isnt that the news reporter that a old bitch complain she looked ridiculous on tv and shes boycotting the channel and people defended her

His physique is barely achievable natty in 8-10 years you retard. For anyone.

Pretty obvious to us all that you are the brainlet. His sentence was perfectly understandable.

She's a negress, user. You need eyeglasses or something?

Is he 5'0?

>w

tyrone pls go back to the pit

>2 years.
Yeah no, old school bodybuilders before the days when steroids were commonly used managed decent builds despite the lack of nutritional and anatomical knowledge. But you'd be working out 5-7 days a week 3 hours a day eating insanely regulated food intake and stacks of supplements and even then it would still take you 5 years. The only way to realistically do it natty is over a long period of time and if you can dedicate a serious amount of your life to it.

that dude doesnt even have the same quality of muscles than op...
and saying the old school guys were 100% natty is also very risky... i bet they also popped some medicine but the knowledge simply wasnt there

>It could be easily achievable in 2 years

>le 56% face

Dropped

>5'4"

You are a complete fucking idiot

100% this. Lanklets can't look decent without roids

t.retard