Hows that body dysmorphia treating you Veeky Forums?

Hows that body dysmorphia treating you Veeky Forums?

When I hit 2/3/4/5 and still didn't think I looked any different I knew I was never getting off this ride

>2/4/5/6 here I come

I'm not even big enough.

>One day look at myself in the mirror
>Damn, I'm fucking jacked, look at that sexy ass beast
>Next day, look at myself in the mirror
>AHHHHH SPOOKY SKELLY

Checkout beast movement on Facebook. I await your reply haha

Pretty terrible. I just want to be super lean for once in my life but I still feel like a tub of lard most days. 5"11 174 right now.

>Ywn get this big in your lifetime
Why even live?

>tfw the more jacked I get the balder I get

> implying its not the other way around on Veeky Forums

>start lifting
>1 month in I think I looked super fucking jacked when I'm actually skinny fat dyel
>fast forward more than a year everyone complements me and my measurements are good but now that am actually big I think I look like a skinny fat loser
Anyone else know this feel?

Oh it's just heavenly. It's not that I find myself not big, I find myself disgustingly fat

Take it from a guy who's never lifted a day in his life, take the good with bad champ. Good luck out there

I'm slowly getting over it. When I realized what normies fit is, I just keep telling myself I look great (while continuing to lift and keep a good diet, I'm not some body acceptance tumblerina) but the moral is don't be so hard on yourself. What good is the body without the confidence?

same except I'm still a skinnyfat loser and no one complements me

>starting creatine again
>lose 30% of hair mass in a month
>been on fin for a year already
>take saw palmetto 3x a day
>take fish oil 3x a day
>take biotin 3x a day
>my hair is still pathetic
>have a massive noggin and can’t shave

Shit sucks man

i have reverse body dysmorphia i think im much better looking than i am.
think qts are mirin me all the time
look in the mirror feel pretty happy
take a photo for tinder and wonder wtf is wrong with me, may as well not even post a profile

It'll wear off after you've been lifting more than 1-4 months

>wow user youre so tall
>wow user youre so strong
>wow user your self loathing will never allow you to be happy because you'll never look like those drug using photo shopped models that get posted on your favorite Laotian flan recipe trading post

Almost 140 pounds and 6'1 but i'm still too fat

i've felt like this at every stage in my life.
only consitently been lifting for 6months but i've always been super big and tall - like farmer genetics or something, not Veeky Forums gyming for 5years standards
started getting fatter past 3 years tho, needing to cut would be major step to looking good for me.

complaining about my belly tonight, wife is like "you really don't have one anymore" I walk around shaking it and feeling like a dumpster fire after she goes to bed. I've lost 70lbs and am within 20lbs of my goal weight. gained a lot of strength and went from a 40" waist to a 33" but I still look in the mirror and think I look the same, I'm actually much more discouraged by my looks now than I was when I was fat. Did a few 3 day fasts last month and my entire family flipped shit, saying I have an eating disorder. I'm like ok but literally I am still over weight. 5'9" and 174lbs

Im fat as fuck but i think im ripped ottermode so pretty good to me

We're in the exact same boat, user. 147.8lb 6'1 dyel skinny fat...

iktf
I measure at 6'0 185 with 12%ish body fat and I get people telling me I look good/have nice muscles all the time
and yet I feel like I'm the smallest guy in the gym
I can't walk past a mirror without taking a good look and criticizing myself for my small chest or rounded shoulders etc.
I'm starting to worry that I'll never be satisfied
it's only gotten worse

doublepost
like tonight I was working out cause I work out on a Friday night if I don't have to work and the only other people in the gym were hardcore dudes and one hardcore chick
and I can see myself in the mirror and from the outside I thought, at least to some extent, that I look the same as these guys. I objectively LOOK like I'm one of the shredded meatheads walking around
but some part of me won't believe that's actually me no matter how big I get

Pretty good, I'm actually DYEL but look like God in the mirror.

It's treating me well given I look like shit still.

People tell me that my arms are really big but I think they're tiny.

>crying about "muh beauty standards"
Lol nice try roastie

Strength=/=size necessarily, you cant pinpoint a certain stat at which youll look good. Theres dyels like that SS chase kid doing far beyond 2/3.5/5/6

6'2 205lbs dyel mode kil me :)

Whenever I feel bad about my body, I like to put on an old pair of jeans from when i was fat af. It allows me to see just how far i have came.

Its not dysmorphia if i actually look like shit, senpai

achievable natty?

this

I happily trade my hair for gains

I'm a skelly trying to become human and I hate being bloated after eating, feels horrible

Pretty great cause atm I'm pretty sure it's making me think I'm far more fit and attractive than I actually am so obviously that's giving me hella confidence boost.

200lbs at about 15% body fat and still feel small. You tell me

I actually look ok with a buzz or a Jason Statham look but I still fucking hate it cuz I'm only 29. If I was in my 40s it wouldn't feel so bad.

>all those years of gym and i still haven't transformed into cute anime girl

pretty bad. I think and feel like i'm jacked as hell but i'm actually dyel.

gratz user you cleared the first level on your way to becoming Veeky Forums. I dont want to spoil anything for you but soon you will start getting more and more depressed and think about starting to roid because you can never be as big as you wanna be natty.

Some days I think I look great, others I just think I look skinny as fuck. I seen some people I went to high school the other day and they were ogling me, just wish I could see myself from an objective view.

same for me user, it is quite funny because whenever I take a break from working out (because of being sick) I feel like my gains are literally melting away by the minute. also the only time I feel truly satisfied is when I am working out, somehow even if I only do squats and look at my body in the mirror afterwards it feels like me entire upper body looks way better than normal which doesnt make much sense honestly. people tell me I am big and it feels like they are mocking me, I mean I know they most likely arent because they are smaller than me but damn it feels that way every single time.

21, best shape I ever had
5'11 156 lbs 9%bf
>looking myself in the mirror
>looks like i'm barely lifting skelly despite all the effort

Yesterday I seriously thought about leaving.

Too right, thank you, man; I completely empathize. I do get good spells where I feel amazing out of the gym but then I get lows which are awful and sometimes I feel like utter shit in the gym too. I really hate this feel.

I'm 6'1, but I'm at 215. I used to be fat, hit 230, then I dieted down to something like 190. From there I didn't bulk, but I ate healthier and lifted a LOT. 215 with gains is better than being a 140 skinnyfag

>Eat tuna and eggs for breakfast
>Eat a turkey sub for lunch
>Have huge dinners every night
>lift for about 2 hours every day, inbetween lunch and dinner
>Ask doc about muscle:bodyfat%
>He says I'm getting really good
>Still feel like a noodle arm skinnyfat
Not /mu/ but music for this feel?

the worst part for me is that sometimes it feels like I have wasted all this time and effort and you cant even tell I lift if I wear a shirt. I know this isnt true because I get quite a lot of compliments especially from people that havent seen me in a while. But somehow it still feels like I still look the same to me, granted it really depends a lot on my mood. The day I smashed a big DL plateau I was so confident I was on top of the world and even got the number of a qt without any real effort. Strange to think that could be my life if I didnt have all these doubts and mental issues, it really feels unreal looking back at that day where for a few hours I was completely happy with everything in my life.

>Men wanting to look good and cut in a narcissistic jewish material society = disorder
>Women wanting to look good and cut in a narcissistic jewish material society = empowered

I know this feel exactly

>do calisthenics for a minute
>actual muscle mass appears on your arms and chest for the first time in your life
>you get an ego boner and go off, start flaunting your meager noob gains in small shirts
>2 years later
>feel like i look like total shit
>lifts are good but not where I want them
>only time i ever feel like i look okay is with a pump

arnie was right, the pump is the only thing worth living for.

the most important thing Veeky Forums ever taught me was not how to train right, but to eat right

Normie friends and family compliment me for the gains I've made, but I know I'm no where near good enough and never will be.

I want to look like the pumped up version of me but that leads to an unreachable goal

No one who actually has body dysmorphia will admit he has it, dumbass. You're just DYEL who tries to rationalize his last 4 months of no progress.

My neck is too small

i admit to having body dysmorphia, i even think some of the tops in olympia have small arms or chest, i need help

Since I've started coaching I've realized that "body dysmorphia" is a concept thrown around by people who have no experience with bodybuilding, bodyfat percentages, muscle groups or anything related to the visual anatomy of a lifter

It's just normie shit, like how so many people think celebrities with a somewhat low bodyfat are "jacked."

There are one in a million cases where people have ACTUAL body dysmorphia and are fucking crazy, but the term is seriously overused

As if anybody here isn't seeing something better than is actually staring back at them.

I don't know. Some days I think I look fuarkin joocy and others I feel like a fat/skinny/twig/ugly (take your pick) fuck who just started lifting. I get compliments from people but I can't take a compliment to save my fucking life. I am able to see accomplishment in others but when it comes to me, nothing short of perfection is good enough. This extends way beyond lifting, into school, social life, sports etc. At least it keeps me working towards something, even if it is a carrot on a stick.

>>whenever I take a break from working out (because of being sick) I feel like my gains are literally melting away by the minute

JESUS CHRIST are you me? I got the flu this week and had to skip my friday session and I feel like a skinny sack of bones already.

My ankles are not ripped enough

>body dysmorphia

I fucking love it. Self-loathing animates me to workout harder, more often.

I wish everybody had body dysphoria. If they did, obesity would cease being the new "healthy" norm

No, body dysmorphia is seeing your body objectively incorrectly.

Fat people who see themselves as ok also have it.

I love natty bodybuilders

As soon as i stopped comparing myself to roiders my dysmorphia melted

I know what it means. What are you taking about?

>as soon as I stopped comparing myself to anybody bigger my dysmorphia melted
Life as a dyel

fpbp

5'11, 181 here. The bulk never ends

eat more you pussy twink. 5'11 156 is fucking small

I have to tape measure myself and judge from science to quell myself, nothing else works.

I can't trust the mirror, and I can't trust the attention from fems. Nothing else works. I just have to keep checking the tapes and checking the numbers. Nothing else matters.

Nothing else matters.

Nothing else matt-

No, tapes are the worst.... I'll start setting goals in numbers. Then the number of whichever body part I measured is too small, unless it's the waist. Always too small, waist always too fat, if I'm small and fat, I'm skinnyfat. Not skinnyfat, can't be skinny fat. Help me.

Why the fuck are you even here retard? Get off my board you fatty.

Yeah but alot if ppl won't hit the gym dumbass little fucking teen girls are so stupid they would rather starve themselves then diet and workout. Lazy ass whores

No dysmorphia.

I know its a fact at 5'10 Im a manlet.

5”10 is not a manlet

you’re right on the edge
>anything below 5”10

Been cutting for 6 months, down 160lbs. Somedays I'm really happy how far I've come and where I'm going...

Other days I feel like absolute shit that I'm in this situation

I know exactly what I am. A short, weird looking loser

Damn, how fat are you? That's like a deficit of 3000+ cal/day assuming that some is water weight.

t.5'10

>In Gym
Look huge, feel great, people compliment me
>Out of gym
Feel like I look skinnyfat and feel sad. I'm 215 pounds and on steroids and still feel like the loser I was when I started lifting 4 year sago.