"possessing a 6yos nudes shouldn't be illegal dude"

>"possessing a 6yos nudes shouldn't be illegal dude"

where was you when ETH died?

You're not libertarian if you disagree with this

He literately just said that a personal computer should be a totally private domain. That's a valid opinion.

He didn't defend pedophilia.

No real shocker

Vitalik is admittly "pro-censorship" and not libertarian. (Except he's fine with CP)

Doesn't this mean new ((money)) for ETH??? Literally 4d chess right now

>you never go Full Libertarian

He said he could make the argument that possession of CP doesn't impose risk on others

seriously, whats wrong with CP? If you dont treat the child like crap while fucking her, she will fall in love with you. Its human nature

> you need some help

LOL, Maybe you guys need help, I cant stand fucking used goods. Sickos.

That's totally true. That's creating CP that causes a risk to others.

Possession of CP implies the creation of a market for it from demand

CP is only supplied because people demand it.

Not if you don't pay for it.

The simple fact of possessing is not inciting anyone to create more.

Paying for it is wrong for sure.

>referring to a child as "goods"

Well

This. There were people at the convention who were calling for blind people to be allowed the right to drive a car.

CP has been placed on peoples computers for blackmail purposes. 3 letter agencies do that shit all the time.

>calling for blind people to be allowed the right to drive a car.

Who the fuck is that retarded?

>Not if you don't pay for it.

Wrong, illegal content is distributed all the time even when there is no financial incentive.

See: fansubbers for anime, video game crack groups, free torrent sites like Nyaatorrents, etc

The distribution (supply) will meet the demand. If you are obtaining it, you are demanding it.

True

well by possessing CP you are part of creating a demand for it

you already create it by having a dick

Owning cp doesn't hurt anyone. Selling/buying/creating/spreading cp promotes the industry and can cause harm and is very wrong but simple ownership on a private laptop does not harm.

Damn, the feminists were right the whole time.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

simple ownership of fucking anything doesn't harm, simple ownership is NEVER the fucking problem or the point

Then asking for it should be illegal.

You avoid the argument. Let's say you found a pedo picture in the street, how can you say you incite anyone to produce more?

Then you see the issue is not possessing, it's demanding.

ETH is the new XMR, he just need to make it anonymous.

I could be used to set smart deep web contract.

hi guys Veeky Forumsentist here. Anyone who does not own CP or is not sexually attracted to jailbait females are confirmed cucks. >>>/plebbit/

>not being attracted to females who have biologically the highest chance of survival.

LOL. Maybe licking chads cum from your roastie wife did some brain damage on you.

Then we are in agreement that simple ownership should not necessarily have a penalty?

It's interesting isn't it, downloading illicit movies destroying industry, downloading illicit CP promoting industry

Video game/musuc piracy is destroying the industry.

no we are not due to implications

JB is ok, but "CP" contains anything.

Just dumped 20 ETH for LTC.

In no world should CP be allowed to be possessed.

inb4 not violent crime for possession.

You're creating a demand for it, which is an incentive for others to engage in violent crimes against not only a human, but a minor at that in order to produce such possession.

There are a multitude of examples in regards to this including but not limited to drugs and really can't believe this topic is actually up for discussion.

Good riddance

You just admitted earlier that there are no implications to simple possession.

In the year 2020 Russian child brides will be registered using Civic tokens and you'll buy them from the a decentralized exchange built on 0x. LINK or some shit will validate the sale. Crypto was a massive pedo scheme all along.

He needs to step away as the public face of Ethereum. This is fucking toxic. As a long time supporter of ETH I am not fucking happy

Im sure most people who share CP dont get paid for it

>piracy destroys X
not at all true.

most people who translate anime (fansubs) don't get paid, they do it for other reasons. if there was no demand for fansubbed anime, they wouldn't do it.

Are you saying a Somali can't have photos of his wife?!?

He needs to be fucking gone by tomorrow morning and never mentioned again this is bigger than this retard now

There's a lot of bullshit you can say but talking about fucking cp isn't one of them

Lol crypto cucks will defend anything reprehensible if it stands in the way of their coins value.

>satoshi confirmed for NSA and bitcoin is an elaborate trojan horse
>"we knew that all along! we always supported the NSA! This means bitcoin is strong!"

At the end of the day you guys dont give a shit about altruism. You would sell your own mom if it meant a profit you greedy fucks.

100% agree

Fuuuuuuuck when did he say this? Was looking to ETH as a stable currency in context of BTC/BCC. Lite it is, then

I hope that J- makes an appearance in this thread.

i admitted no such fucking thing, the before and after of the simple possession are the problem, this is why buterin is a fucking autist, simple possession of fucking heroin is probably safer than simple possession of fucking drain cleaner, yet it fucks people up on a far bigger scale.

yeah was poking fun at (((their))) point of view

What are those other reasons? the cases are quite different. Producing anime subs is largely dependent on the demand, they are produce anime to feel good about helping people (they are autists) or due to the advertising you get on your site/watermarking (i dont watch anime), both of these depend solely on demand.

Producing CP isn't that dependent on the demand, CP is produced for reasons such as: the person likes participating in something forbidden, the person wants to exchange it for CP, the person just produces it for themself and share it for no real reason/as a brag, or in very rare cases they are in the .1% inner circle and do actually get paid for it (doesnt need high demand).

ETH will be nothing without him, he reminds people of Bill Gates which entices them into his ponzi scheme.

>tfw nobody gives a shit about this except biz. And that's just because of /pol/.

Stay mad, /pol/.

Should we really expect the market to react to this? Is there much normie money in ETH?

I love this guy. He's like someone I'd eat lunch with in high school, but maybe wouldn't hang out with outside of school.

>You're not libertarian if you disagree with this
cheese pizza violates the non aggression principle.

You know whats fucked up?

There are millions of kids getting raped right this instance.

>consume massive quantities of CP
>CP miners see increased demand
>CP miners generate more CP
>i-it's not hurting anyone!

this is not a libertarian concept, it's mental gymnastics

Not as fucked as those kids

Clearly, ethical cp needs to be proof of stake, not proof of work.

this is why having kids is hard

Does owning this photo violate the non aggression principle?

CP is abhorrent but there is something Orwellian about criminalizing a jpeg on your computer.

What about Jihadi execution videos? Does looking at guro create the market for that? Should we lock you away for 10 years for seeing the naughty things ISIS has been up to?

yeah, hard to keep your hands off em

Child-slave-powered McNuke incoming user

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

> $current_year
> Liking CP

But the kids in CP *are* used goods.

If you want them fresh you have to kidnap and rape them yourself.

People with vaginas are equally offensive as their counterparts

You're an idealogue if you're supporting cp for the sake of labeling yourself a true libertarian. Moron.

Its already legal, brainlets.

No, but owning the photo of the naked girl running away from a napalm drop does.

Hahaha, source?

This guy looks like MOOT and Tom Brady had a baby.

>ETH is fine guys o-only SJWs care about CP

wait until you can order BTC over the phone with your bank, do you think places like CME group will associate with the currency of an open pedophile? lmao

Supply and demand asshole.
Children are raped and abused to fill that demand

Core getting desperate

>tfw nobody gives a shit about this except biz. And that's just because of /pol/.
>Stay mad, /pol/
you seem to be retarded for a kike so I'll just assume you're a smelly negro or a liberal faggot and that's why you ended a salty salty no /pol/hater.

You see most of the people who "give a shit"just do so so that the price goes down and they can buy in when it is lower,fuck some might even have pulled out on it with the hopes of rebuying later for a profit.

t. /pol/ack

BTC is the de facto currency of pedos, though.

Seriously why would you said this of social media when you're the face of an multi billion dollar project that can lose value as quick as that?

He clearly doesn't give a shit. Guy's easily a hundred millionaire and I don't think he's even cared about money from the start, so long as he has enough to survive.

Eth has always been a passion project to him. He couldn't give two shits about his image and how it reflects on Eth. Good for him, though it may not be good for Eth holders.

wHerE wERe yOu wHeN EtH diEd? Shut up faggot. Do you know what the best part about 27 year olds is? There 20 of them. And ETH mooning.

It's because if you weak handed fear mongering cucks telling everyone to sell that ETH is showing how resilient it is and strengthening it's money skeleton bones. Thanks for the gainZ

Probably because it's a real currency unlike your shitcoin

It does not, however making the picture/video violates the non aggression act. And by asking for such pictures you are actively encouraging of breaking the non aggression act. As such no libertarian would support this if given some time to think about it.

Technically CP would be pictures under the age of 13. Since at that point a girl becomes sexually fertile.

Whether you agree or not is a different matter, but pedophelea is defined as being attracted to girls before they are sexually mature, before they the are fertile. The age of this on average is 13. It is defined as such in the DSM IV and V.

>muh ephebophilia

OK I found a fucking found a cd rom while rifling around at the garbage dump, I brought it home and put it in my cd wallet and put that back on the shelf next to the others, I've never viewed the contents but would be considered the owner now. It could be satoshi private key, lets see if my simple ownership ass rapes the BTC.

I unironically believe this because he’s a commie faggot

Huge fucking difference kid

That's quite an interesting point you make user. Thanks food for thought. Does looking at people breaking traffic rules encourage more people creating videos about breaking traffic rules?

I would need to have a study to be sure desu.

He didn't say it shouldn't be illegal. You are all fucking morons who can't read a 140-character message.
You keep mocking pajeets, but you are unable to comprehend a tweet. Nice job, faggots.

So are you implying it us weird to be attracted to hot 17 year old jailbait? Or 16 years, 15? When do we draw the line?

The only logical answer would be after the girls go into puberty, and this is done so as such. I would ephobilia is made up bullshit.

Perhaps epobilia has something going for it but if I am constant in my views it should not.

Probably because it's not anonymous and allows the NSA to create a tracking system for blackmail purposes. Or did you think it was a coincidence that BTC became a thing just as gov started cracking down on clearnet CP?

>having a file on your computer proves you supported its creation

>Vitalik is admittly "pro-censorship"
He want censor only this

Now this is quite an interesting topic for discussion. On one hand CP is disgusting, but on the other hand banning it is in contradiction with my libertarian principles. Ultimately, I think the question that should be asked is as follows: Does possession of CP increases net suffering in the universe?

we should kill all the pedophilian!

Stay mad pedo (pic related)

well if it isn't why would you possess

>banning it is in contradiction with my libertarian principles
Youre fucked in the head dude. Get your principles straight.

Did you even read the rest of my post you fucking brainlet? Stop assuming I'm advocating for legalisation, faggot.