Are you prepared to face the biggest gains goblin man has ever faced?

Are you prepared to face the biggest gains goblin man has ever faced?

Will you resist or will you fall?

Do you dare try and have your cake and eat it to?

I tried playing on a vanilla bootleg server and realized that the magic could not be recaptured.

No reason to believe Blizzard-sanctioned vanilla will be any different.

I’ve seen through WoW. I’ve figured it out. The grind never ends. The illusion is over. I am free.

I lift at home and im on disability (schizoid) so im prepared already

>b-but you cant get it for being schizoid

if it impacts on your life to the point where you cant function in normie society, yes, you can, and i dont live in america so that helps

Private servers are garbage. Don't even for a moment try to compare it to an official release.

I'll play it but I already know it'll be disappointing, won't lose fucking gains over it though.

Youre trash.

>Vanilla was best time of my life
>Vanilla Pservers weren't nostalgia, they really were fun

This announcement only fuels my spiritual energy and only has a p[ositive affect on my desire to perfect my physique

:)

btw all "vanilla wasn't actually fun" posts are pure tasteless shitters or denial.

Shut up normie, this is our turf

:)

I hope they kill the cross server dungeon finder

That shit killed communication on servers

>muh vanilla masterrace

Will wrathbabbies be outnumbered by the hoards of returning true vanilla players? I feel like this will ignite a war on the classic servers

>yfw they release """""""vanilla"""""" but add in all their stupid bullshit like cross server trash and instant dungeon queues

Yeah, it's time to leave it all in the past boys. Blizzard has proven time and time again that they just got lucky and won the lottery with vanilla WoW and clearly have no idea how to replicate it.

You are the actual worst kind of poster.

Do you realize what a pessimist you are? It's going to ruin your life if you think like that all the time.

They're not going to update the game because of pushback from the vanilla fans, especially considering they're totally separate from the wrathbabies who always share their input.

They stated clearly they're going to replicate the vanilla experience as best as possible.

There is no way a logical human being with functioning brain cells would ever think they'd add dungeon finder and new content to this project.

>reddit spacing

Posts from 2006 commonly had that formatting, not that you'd know.

>same thread as last night
fuck your shilling

When you've already conquered vanilla, why do it again?

>tfw rank 14 warrior

Yeah but it's 2017 now and you're living in the past with Vanilla WoW and plebbit spacing. It's actually kind of sad really

fucking kek'd

>middle school
>play vanilla with my best friend
>so many good memories
>completely ecstatic when I got my first mount
>parents tell me to get a real hobby
>no fucks given and continue to play
>excited about what it will be like to be an adult and do all the cool stuff like going out

fast forward to 22

>out of college
>dropped WoW long ago
>most of my time is spent working, doing sports or reading now
>adult fun seems to revolve around getting shitfaced every weekend and trying to forget the misery in your life and I'm not down for that
>miss the old times
>decide to give retail WoW a go
>legion is just not the same
>quit again

fast forward to blizzcon classic announcement

>get text from friend I used to play with
>"did you see it?"
>those butterflies come back
Fuck man I'm so ready

I don't know a single respectable person that still plays that game

p99 is a pretty true to the original private server of EQ why can't other things do it.

this desu desu

Tell me you responded to your own post because you are schizo kek

Joke aside I will probably resub again after years of not paying Bli$$ard because it all sucked after wotlk,with the exception of maybe MoP.

Will see.

I've been playing on Elysium since December and have made more gains in that time than ever before.

Shitty game, shitty temptation.

#

>only people from reddit use paragraphs

You fucking idiot. I’m not him, but that’s exactly how I write, and I have never been on reddit before. Some of us are used to actually writing outside of Veeky Forums and our habits carry over here. Stop being a retard.

Nah man,at the start I pictured that in my head but it's not happening 0.01% chances

>dungeon finder
found the wrath baby

>dungeon finder

found the wrath baby

>fagtech 5000

I would love to play video gayms right now but that shit is a time sucker. I just play TagPro because you can't really get sucked into it. And it doesn't make me mad

>creating a paragraph for every sentence

A paragraph doesn't have to and shouldn't always be a double space, that's really more of a reddit paragraph tbdesu